If there was a war tomorrow

>Would YOU fight for your country?

Memeing aside, something that's interested me lately has bee the trend for both normies and Sup Forumslacks to say they'd do whatever they could to avoid fighting. In both groups, there's a strand of civil disobedience. Sup Forums says 'I ain't dying for no jew' while normies say 'I'm not going to fight for the military industrial complex'. What would happen in an all-out war scenario? The governments of larger countries, especially the US, wouldn't be able to force its citizens to fight without massive backlash; yet authoritarian countries like China would probably have no problem mustering up their forces. How do you see this playing out?

I would fight for Kekistan, yes.

Depends who I'm fighting. If it's just like a free for all fuck no, I'd bunker down.

not as long as the central bank is private, nationalize the banks and ill do it.

I don't know. It depends against who.
If it's a holy war, sure.

Another economic endeavor for the Rothschild? Absolutely fucking not.

We're teetering ever closer to a civil war, so obviously no one wants our able men going overseas when they could be smashing commies here.

No I would not fight for my country.

Against who? I don't want to fight for Israel, the only war I would want to fight in is a Civil War and take back the US

all out war scenario means nukes , i would get my ass of a mountain and hope i don t nukeblasted

i would in a nanosecond. i love and i owe my nation so much.

No.

I'm not fighting to protect fat, ungrateful, entitled slutty women.

>start anarcho communist uprising
>profit??

no

I'd fight for my country, but not for or because of my prime minister.

>start anarcho communist uprising
>starve

ok so your answer is 'no'

Independent contractor

balkanization; localized land grab

unless its war with the chinese. i'd fight the chinese

Well I am one of my delusions is if I die for a good reason I'll find what I'm looking for. . . so, if its for a good reason yes, yes with blood crazed fervor and much zealotry

>start capitalist uprising
>curb stomp people who don't have enough munny

If it's a defensive war, yes.

I'm not dying for the jew. Nor for the cucked krauts, swedes, brits or frenchies.

Would lay down my life for her majesty & The United Kingdom no matter what.

nice english and punctuation

DonĀ“t have a army here

If you attach notions of "good" and "bad" to whether or not you'll go to war for your country, you willingly abandon your right to call out someone as a traitor or a coward when they refuse to be drafted in a war that you think is justified. Whether I'm drafted for a real war against a major threat or another middle eastern boogaloo, I will answer the call. Civic responsibilities must be unconditional, otherwise they are meaningless.

If WWIII begins, I may enlist just to say I fought in a World War.

thank you, this subject makes me shake a bit. I seriously think I may become a bit unhinged when it comes up.

If the UK was attacked, I'd be willing to go volunteer.

If Mosely took power I'd die for him any day.

>Would I fight for Israel or and Israeli puppet state?

Absolutely not. A defensive war and that is that. I'd also fight a defensive war for Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Poland, Latvia, Hungary, and maybe France but never in an instigated/offensive conflict.

Not in a war of aggression, but I'd help defend against an invading force.

>not fighting for your own country

Who gives a shit if you disagree with the war or your government. You're fighting to protect your family and the women and children of your country.

>, especially the US, wouldn't be able to force its citizens to fight without massive backlash
it's why there won't be another major war. Anyone who wants to fight can in one of many proxy wars that serve no real purpose other than to throw around the billions we put into the military. That and nukes means not another major war unless ETs invade.

is it wrong or weird to want to die soaked in blood, yours or your foes?

The part of the US I live in has a history of toying with the idea of secession, and more and more of the left here are becoming dissatisfied with the current state of the federal government
If they attempted to secede and "civil war" broke out (it would be called a radical terrorist revolt or something rather than a civil war) I would unironically enlist with the US military/National Guard, or whatever ragtag reclamation group/loyalist militia didn't want the cucks to dictate the fate of my homeland.
I'd drag those idiots back into the loving embrace of freedom kicking and screaming or riddled with bullet holes, whichever it takes.

Fighting for something other than that, idk, that's a lot to ask

probably not, I'd goto McDonalds and picnic next to the battlefield like civilians used to do in the civil war.

>Dying for trumps Jewish masters

No thanks.

>not backing the attack on Canada and Australia

Am I delusional about the whole glory in death, shed the blood of. . . well anyone really, or have I just fan boyed for Khorne and Chaos a little to hard?

I back you. Part of me wishes for a war here, so I can pile up the skulls of the dead

If it means putting my ass on the line for the faggot Trudeau government, that would be a no.

No.
In my lifetime the American government has shown me time and time again that they stand against members of my race. The US has no cohesion with it's supposed "countrymen", no Philia exist in the American population.
So, no I don't give a fuck. It's not my problem. Give me a actually group of people to fight for, I don't even recognize half of this fucking country anymore.

I dunno. But it is pretty edgy.

I'll never sign up to kill white men of European descent. We've killed each other for too long and allowed ourselves be divided.

I can't, my eyesight is too bad, but if I could I would.

well, delusion. I know it'd play out with me rushing someone with a stolen cavalry sabre or something and being gunned down immediately, but it's still there

This. I just couldn't do it brother.

Exactly. I'm done killing kin. We're a minority already globally, its us against everyone else.

I'm done fighting brother wars. I'll fight a defensive war only if the people invading me aren't attempting to free my government from Jews and are trying to instate whites only, or we're fighting for white interests.

I'm not dying cause some chinks are having a freak out over who owns which bit of yellow shitskin sea, and the US wants me to die

Reporting in from the real world

There is no war coming, faggots. Unlike internet picture battles, real war has consequences like death and destruction. I don't know if you've looked around lately or not, but most young people can't even handle a student loan payment or basic responsibilities, so I sincerely doubt they'll be able to put together a war effort.

>There is no war

>Being an actual fucking autist

>Being this retarded

CA?

Fuck off, leaf

Only faggots say "im not dying for the jews". They are just cowards finding an excuse for their cowardice. Thats good I guess. Dont need weaklings like them doing real mens' work.

What's it going to be, Leaf? Loyalty to your country,
or loyalty to Sup Forums? Your country, or your old buddyr? your beliefs, or what you know to be true? Your duty to your unit, or your personal feelings?

no close
I think even CA natives would be hard pressed to do anything other than let CA die the death it deserves in the event of Calexit

But I was referencing the Cascadia Indpendence movement

I'd fight for Trump. I think most Americans would fight for their preferred warrior king, we just hate our domestic political opponents too much to love our country as a whole enough to sacrifice for it.

Depends on the war. I'm not killing white people unless they're Germans, Swedes, or Canadians.

>hillbilly retard flag
>convinced that killing Afghani cavemen on the polar opposite corner of the globe is making American women and children sleep safer at night

Checks out

Rare?

Hon discharged from the army. Would not lift a finger for "my" country as it is not my country . It is the Jewnited Snakes of Americuck and not worth my effort.

Probably. I have a degree so I would probably just get a cushy pog job and larp on /pol all day

Without hesitation

Depends on the war. A war against an invading/aggressor country that is trying to overtake my home and conquer my land? Sure, that's one I'll fight for but like all wars not WANT to fight for.

A war in bumfuckistan to ensure some jewish globalist plot is complete or to get oil? Fuck no. Love for your country =/= blind obedience of its leaders.

>Would YOU fight for your country?
not for the spic-and-nigger-ruined parts