Does this idiot congressman think Trumps getting impeached and going to jail for some bullshit narrative that is...

Does this idiot congressman think Trumps getting impeached and going to jail for some bullshit narrative that is completely made up and false?

twitter.com/tedlieu/status/885025108695429121

A coverup is deleting evidence or trying to impede law enforcement (aka 33000 emails/watergate tapes) not fucking telling somebody else what to say.

Ted Lieu says a lot of stupid shit. It's a benefit of living in Cali where the voters are dumber than he is.

Nixon was never impeached, he resigned

>Nixon was impeached

Nixon was the last good politician to come out of California.

fucking chink scum

nixon "cover up" involved literal breaking and entering. this moron knows it and deliberately tries to mislead the fucking public. beyond that, trump jr didn't even lie. i don't see how it's mutually exclusive that it was about the adoption act AND that the impetus for the meeting was HRC opposition research. just sayin' it makes sense to me.

oh and even if it was a lie, you can't get impeached for "lying", christ even in clintons case the issue was because he lied UNDER OATH. totally different than a fucking twitter statement

Fusion GPS entrapment Lynch prison

Why is it we are sitting here on the internet with virtually everything ever known to man seconds away and these fucking retards cant even take that little time to fact check?

BREAKING NEWS: Literally who (verified account) has an opinion

Not all Californians are stupid

Fucking moron, I'm not even an American and even I know Nixon resigned.

He's a congressman

This what a Bill Kristol- National Review fan looks like.

Ted, like most Democrats, is used to spewing shit and not having it fact checked by the media and he knows his base is too fucking lazy and/or stupid to care enough to look it up for themselves.

I didn't say they were. The ones that vote for him are though.

Because people are dumber than them

I am a Californian and from Taiwan. Is there any way for me to tell this Congressman he's a retard and a disgrace to Taiwan when I get back from vacation?

This shit rustles my jimmies badly.

It takes 15 SECONDS to Google that shit.

Un-fucking-believable.

True but the non-retards are far too outnumbered to matter.

These fucking retards.

Bill Clinton got impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice. He lied about his sexual affairs under oath.

God, I fucking hate these people.

His Twitter account is listed in the OP's image. You can do it right now if you'd like.

The ones that vote are

No, he's trying to get attention and Twitter followers.

And it works.

Bump

This chink tries too hard. Tweet Hillary killed Seth Rich at him.

What was his false statement?

That Nixon was impeached. He resigned.

It's in the fucking replies, man.

rekt

What the hell is wrong with Democrats?
Burgers do all the people of Britain and Europe a favor and get Trump reelected in 2020. Also keep your seats in the House and the Senate, dominate in 2018.

Fun Fact: Nixon resigned.

Correct. The last president that was impeached was Bill Clinton.

Reagan sort of came out of cali as he was governor there. But he was born in Illinois.

I hate this gook. He tries to blow everything about Trump out of proportion and twist his words

>Congressman
So yeah, a literally who.