BREAKING THEORY; All Asians have Downs Syndrome

Epicanthal folds, small mouth, round face, flat maxillas.
>A baby with Down syndrome has some distinct facial features which can include almond shaped eyes (due to epicanthal folds), a small, somewhat flat nose, a small mouth with a protruding tongue, and small ears. They also have round faces and somewhat flatter profiles.

Shorter limbs, low muscle tone
>Distinctive facial features, such as a flat face, small ears, slanting eyes, and a small mouth. A short neck and short arms and legs. Low muscle tone and loose joints. Muscle tone usually improves by late childhood. Below-average intelligence.

Downs syndrome sufferers of other races look deformed and racially transient. Asians with downs syndrome just look like ugly Asians.

By the way, pic related is a normal Japanese baby… or IS it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ocregister.com/2017/04/02/the-end-of-the-asian-era/
express.co.uk/news/world/759995/North-African-youth-gangs-Chinese-migrants-Paris
youtu.be/UKqQfaudOUM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sink da chink

they are called mongoloids for a reason user... are you new here?

YOU have downs syndrome

My mexican friend has a retarded sister who does exhibit all asian traits you describe, but asians are intelligent so this shouldn't be possible.

It's as retarded as the Albinos are whiteys breads.

Wtf

>Down syndrome

aka trisomy 21, meaning 3 copies of the 21st chromosome. this might be the stupidest thread I've ever seen on Sup Forums.

Duh

Yes the Dan yan pi gene is on the genes that cause down syndrome, it is actually true

Was here to say this
OP is 16

It is actually true, not even a meme lol. Youd learn abOut this in bio or med school

Did I hurt your feefees, retard?

That was an amazing webm

>AND A ONE
>AND A TWO
>AND A CHING CHONG POTATO

that's why there were called "Mongoloids"

lolwut

Took too many redpills and thought the ride would never end.

fucking kek

And yet Asians are still the most evolved humans, the race that is furthest away from niggers of all races, the most intelligent race, the race that has maintained the greatest civilizations ever seen on Earth, and the race that is currently assuming the "master race" title once again after a short 200 year stint.

It seems the only way for these hairy redneck subhumans to somewhat resemble modern humans is to have a birth defect LOLOLOLOL

lmao what the fuck

>evolved
>humans

topkek

well that's a saver

Dumping silly chink webms

And the sequel

I saw an azn dude at school getting private ESL tutoring lessons while just staring at his phone and texting while his tutor attempted to explain what the 4th of July was.

>the most intelligent race
That's the Jews, Ashenazis mainly

>the race that has maintained the greatest civilizations ever seen on Earth
All i can think off is China, and that was a civilization that was for the most part, completely stagnant

'Harmonious' needs to be a synonym of "nothing ever happens here"

Lacking in innovation, invention, exploration and discovery when compared to European and Arabic civilizations

>and the race that is currently assuming the "master race" title once again after a short 200 year stint.

Not this meme again

ocregister.com/2017/04/02/the-end-of-the-asian-era/

China has peaked economically, with both businesses and the wealthy elite moving out and into the West.

On top of that they're dealing with the one of the lowest birth rates alongside Japan and Korea.

For those who have immigrated to the west it isn't any better, similar birth rate + higher interracial marriage/dating means Asians will become extinct there also.

On top of that you've got other minority groups that victimize them due their perceived wealth.

express.co.uk/news/world/759995/North-African-youth-gangs-Chinese-migrants-Paris

As a person who really likes removing stickers that video is deeply satisfying.

An ugly retard race.

Alien retards.

That last set of wheels blew his guts out. lol

Well this was an interesting thread.

God damn i didn't come here to feel

Did she died?

the jews are hiding the fact that all Asians are downies. go ahead and race mix with them and destroy your genes you moron

Why do people choose these shitty ways to die?

No bottle of painkillers and whisky in China?

What the actual fuck is that picture

>That filename

>China

>Harmonious

lmao

I can't tell the difference between any of them desu.

I made some new China webms... Please download T_T

Chinese """""civilization"""""

DEJA VU

>reads file name

That attendant got a way clean

> being this retarded
a syndrome is only a syndrome if it can be defined as being in a % of cases
most people are retarded
most muslims are lit. retarded
but they won't be classified as it's too many so it's considered normal
you fucking try to write shit but you forget how words work
shame

Maybe the first asians were retards, but then through survival of the fittest only the smartest of the retards managed to reproduce. After a thousand generations they could finally create the genius retards of today.

or IS it?
>I typed in "Asian with down syndrome" and that pic came up. I'm assuming he's a downer, but idk. Looks plain ol' Asian to me. The only problem I see with the theory is the high average IQ.

last one from me.

lol

What's happening?

Whats the filename im on mah phone :(

what is more amazing, is how these faggots "compose" their shots. They stand to the side of the screen to get a "better angle" on the subject
fucking niggers don't know how to film a screen or copy a fucking file.

give me a break.. 60 years ago the 90%+ of chinese people were illiterate

>rook at me im the captain naow

>downies are smarter than whites on average
yep, I buy it

>how_to_make_a_rice_pattie.web

this one always gets me because of just how fucking crazy it is.

1. evolution isn't a linear thing you dumb fuck
2. intelligence isn't the only thing naturally selected for
3. chink civilizations have always been pathetic. chinks are historic, eternal cucks

this is from a movie right

I'm too lazy to make webm
youtu.be/UKqQfaudOUM

That looked well thought out

>pounding_the_mochi.webm

Knew it would happen.

that title my god

>OH MY GOD
I thought that guy on the bike was going to be able to pedal away and he got spiked in the head by that lightpost

ahahahahah that would explain a lot

Man I love when people trying to kill someone accidentally kill themselves. Like is there any greater irony in life? Enjoy those last thoughts of feeling stupid.

I'M GONNA MAKE IT I'M GONNA MA-

I've seen this before, anyone know if the bald spot is permanent? looks like her hair follicles got pulled right out.

Looks like normal Asian driving to me

That face on the friend of his is priceless

Filenames: Making dark situations hilarious since 2003

chinks are vely smart

I have been saying this for years. I don't need some peer reviewed journal to tell me what IVE EXPERIENCE TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

Asians are naturally autistic. They have functioning Asperger's. it is natural within them. Maybe ~5% of Asians are not autistic.

They can't interact with the world around them. They can almost exclusively suffer the world around them, never making anything worth while.

Asian will literally never stop suffering. They like it. They think living well is a weakness.

thank me later.

dude I was so enthralled by what was happening I didn't even realize I was watching a filmed screen, and then I read your comment and was blown the fuck out because it was like reality was fucking changed