PAGANISM GENERAL

PAGANISM GENERAL

EDITION: DAY OF THE THUNDER

ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE GODS, HAIL VICTORY ᛏᛏᛏ

This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Jewish Question and Christianity.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: w68tguT

Any questions, interested in learning, Christians on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>pastebin.com/aD6k77uh

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels ϟϟϟ

Varg Vikernes
>youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

Aryan Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA, PDF, BOOKS, AND MORE ᛟᛟᛟ
>mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7J4zyqmH5mY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off

The old gods are waking. The chosen among us have already heard the call. Embrace your new power.

What else can be traced back to the ancients?

>The old gods are waking.
Sure buddy, Puganism will take over and save the aryan race.

> tfw the spirit of wotan is a hebrew israelite pastor in arkansas

youtube.com/watch?v=7J4zyqmH5mY

>Pagashit
>English language
We wuz Latin n sheeeeit.
Kek.

OC

Our heritage, which goes to the all the way to Hyperborea.

These threads are cringe. Varg is cringe. The idea that you need to scream your faith from the rooftops is weak. The notion that you should be going to YouTube to learn is foolish. Read a goddamn book and stop being LARPing faggots.

Europeans were niggers.
The middle East got shitskinned in the 13th century, 1300 years after Christ.

See:

>t. christian intellectual

I would learn pagan language.
How old are the Pagans and Greeks?

There's no such thing as pagan language.
Paganism goes all the way proto-Aryans, well over 6000 thousand years ago.

>Anime posting and jude shilling.
What was the language that the ancients spoke?
I need something to learn.

You're on an anime board son, you'd best get used to it. Fuck your judes, fuck your Christians, and fuck your LARPing. Ya'll wanna reconnect with your old gods? Fine, but don't be an embarrassing faggot about it, just go do it.

PIE or you can speak Celtic, proto-Germanic, Latin, Greek, Sankrit etc

More like"Pagacuckism general"
kys

>Jesus is a cu-

Revelation 1:7
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Revelation 6:15-17
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Revelation 19
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

>Implying I dont like cowboy bebop.
Step ya game up son.
Celtic and Greek it is.

greek civilization is roughly 5000 years old as we would recognize it today
the sack of troy for example occurred ~ 1300 BC

the word "Pagan" is latin, it simply means "peasant beliefs"
everything that is not christian was "Pagan" to the catholics up until the early 20th century.
it's a word that is rarely used with it's real meaning.

TLDR version: everything that is not christianity is "paganism" so it is as old as our species.

few ancient languages still remain.
among them are Gaelic, Hebrew, Cantonese (not mandarin), Greek, Latin, the various dialects of Scandinavian language(except finnish) , and of course degenerate tribal nigger tongues of africa, but those dont really count.

Im starting to enjoy paganism. I like the mystic and ancestoral feel it has . i was meant to be a pagan . anyone have good pagan info

>anyone
Yeah check the discord and the OP

Not an argument
Strawman
Kill yourself fag