Is he /ourjew/?

Is he /ourjew/?

>Miller was in the habit of "riling up his fellow [high school] classmates with controversial statements"and telling Latino students to speak only English.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>good
>jew
Pick one, td shill

fuck off stormweenie

>newfag telling others to fuck off

this board is for civic nationalists only get the fuck out.

>133566018
Low level bait, no (You)

The only Jew I can think of that is basically good by Sup Forums's standards is probably Michael Savage.

Actually yes. He reminds me a lot of Emil Maurice:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice
>only jew in the Allgemeine SS
We go to get rid of Kushner though. His father was a degenerate and he is as well.

Miller is one of the few jews I can get behind because he is pretty universally known as a self-hating jew that calls out other globalist kikes. Every speech he writes for Trump is a 10/10 on the nationalism scale with very obvious germanic influences.

The problem is the slippery slope. It's easy to go from "This one jew is good" to "BASED KIKES INVITE ALL KIKES"

>civic nationalists

only retards think all jews are in on it. what about the jews who grew up in brooklyn poor without fathers? it's possible to be jewish and be on the side of western society. it is true that the smartest and highest achieving jews are inducted into the occult society of the jew to wage war against western society. i hate kikes as much as the next right wing nut but to think that all jews have a preternatural need to destroy america is fucking retarded larping

Goebels reincarnated

Why do Jews who don't want to exterminate white people, considered self hating. They're normal people.

this. he really freaks (((them))) out.

>only retards think all jews are in on it
sure
>what about the jews who grew up in brooklyn poor without fathers?
wont go that far. individuals can be absolutely anything but groups and institutions have their own way of behaving

Yeah - this. I have no trouble discerning the really huge role that rich Jews have in the media and the central banks, but the all-out anti-semitism here on Sup Forums that acts like simple people like Tevi the milkman in Fiddler on the Roof are a threat to Western Civilization is just absurd.

I'm not saying Miller is a normal guy, I am saying his fellow jews say that when he was growing up he acted like an anti-semite. Obviously that could just be exaggeration, but judging by his speeches I'm gonna say it might not be.

Micheal Savages

"Hey we got John on the line and he's from Sup Forums"

" You guys sound cool,. Your the type of people Id like to have a drink with at a bar"

You're a newfag for all we know. Fuck, off shill with your simplistic black and white proclamations. You're useless.

exactly. which is why the best way to fight the jew is to never name them. we say jew, but when you talk to your normy friends use 'liberal elite', 'global elite', 'technocrats', 'banking class', 'liberal intellectuals', etc.

Miller wrote the speech for Poland. It was good except he forgot to add the part where the U.S sold Poland to the U.S.S.R at he Yalta conferance.

Miller wrote the Trump speech in Poland that the media was calling fascistic.

He's /ourguy/

Jews like savage seem to know there is something off about their kind. They will never name it though.

F P B P
P
B
P

Anyone saying there are no good kikes is retarded

He gave detailed arguments why allowing them to speak spanish and not forcing english will harm their ability to get a job which is whats schools role is.

this

Well it wouldn't really fit Trump's message of "I want to be friends with Poland" if he also mentioned how FDR fucked over Poland.

I agree though, fuck FDR. Fucking coward.

Did Miller write the "false song of globalism" speech? Because that's a classic.

woah, BASED sandnigger!

Good suggestion. I will use that language from now on. Thanks.

Didn't even realize he was jewish looking at his face it should have been obvious though desu. Wish Bannon him had more pull with Trump.

Oh please, they know exactly . Just try picking up the Talmud or better yet , call him on his show and ask him about it.

"...he's from Sup Forums"

>misaligned eyes
Off to the camps.

We had an incident in Australia a few years ago

>Inter-school sports
>One team was from a Jewish school
>The other team started throwing money onto the pitch and hebraic kvetching while goose stepping and throwing roman salutes
>Media is instantly all over it
>look at how awful and racist Australian children are yada yada white people ebul etc
>About two days after the story broke, literally every mention of it anywhere disappeared
>Every article was purged

>Turned out that BOTH teams were from Jewish schools

if you give them the framework which with to understand the problem, eventually they will notice all the disgusting hooked noses. everybody figures it out eventually. almost 400 times they've been expelled from society. almost 400 times people have reached this conclusion as a society and taken the most extreme measures imaginable. there are no coincidences of that magnitude. deport the dreydl.

Breitbart was adopted though

Hi Miller.

Hi user.

But Polacks remember and won't forget. I think that if that piece where added and then asked the poles for forgiveness that would have been just splendid because no matter how nationalistic his speech was the Yalta conferance was in the back of my mind throughout the whole speech.

Brave Poles fought against 2 occupiers
Then we sold them off to one them

Trump grabbed Poland by the pussy

The resemblance is uncanny.

Kek i remember this. Cringed hard

yes, user

I genuinely believe that Stephen Miller is truly a "good Jew"

I don't usually answer to these threads but I'll do for once.

Miller is a great American and patriot. I've loved what he's done. Easily top 3 in the WH.

Yeah me and my wife where keking hard. Wifey said that Savage made it sound like Sup Forums is some kind of University.

further proof the nazi's were ashkenazi's.

and holocaust translates to sacrifice

shitposter apprentice challenges the master
leaf get cut falls to earth

That's not fair; it's not black and white here: Yid hatred here is a spectrum from wanting to properly enact the Madagascar Plan to making the Holocaust actually happen.