Mrw drumpf says he wants a transparent wall so border patrol can see drugs being thrown over the wall

>mrw drumpf says he wants a transparent wall so border patrol can see drugs being thrown over the wall.

>mrw the entire republican party voted for someone who is literally mentally retarded.

DOENAD PLOOMPF IS FINISHED

The border guards requested one with vertical columns so you can see whats on the other side. Trump is just a good manager and listening to the people on the ground.

>she thinks trump meant a wall that's basically invisible
Oh sweetie, please tell me you're joking

too bad that's not what trump said... so not a good listener.

Want to see the ripness of the diaper

Really want to know how stinky

>there are people in this thread who took this shitty b8 without saging
Off yourselves faggots

that's sum assuming there chief.

their'vst*

i like how inconvenient truths are bait to you inbred mouthbreathers.

How will Gonad Skrumpfts ever recover?

I don't think you heard him right, you're having a hard time tonight

>I was only pretending to be retarded

“As horrible as it sounds, when they throw the large sacks of drugs over, and if you have people on the other side of the wall, you don’t see them—they hit you on the head with 60 pounds of stuff? It’s over,” he added. “As crazy as that sounds, you need transparency through that wall. But we have some incredible designs.”

literally retarded.

Like that documentary by your favourite libshit?

>we don't need a wall, they'll just go under or over it
>he said we need to be able to see what's happening on the other side of the wall so they can't simply just go over it lmao what a retard!
Delete your account.

Is that an actual quote?

Jesus Christ.

that's not what he said or implied. how fucking retarded r u?

Lmao nigga don't talk in seriousness or W/e

He talk in allegories and crypticism

By that(ignore the coonspeak, I can't ignore the possibility for a meme), he means cameras n shieet.

He isn't stupid enough(nor are his cabinet) to suggests he means glass walls.It's like 10 dollars per (((hd))) camera, if you know what I mean.

People forget that a President, let alone a politician, has to appeal to the LOWEST common denominator.

Also, BP seems to be good people besides all the objectively bad shit they do. That's always lost. If you look at people or drug smuggling out of the sane context their offenders do, all you can do is empathize with those degenerate fuckers.

wtf I love gay racemixing now

>I voted for a retard and I'm too much of a bitch to admit I've been cucked so I guess I'll shitpost.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How does he do it? He finds rock bottom and drills right on through. I couldn't imagine this kind of stupidity in my wildest fantasy.

So a fence?

It s O.K. OP.
We get it.
You don't understand chess at this level.
Just don't play if you're a destined loser.
But keep trying!
With a bit more high energy you can do it!

It's so we can watch the Mexicans cry