Who is Sup Forums rooting for?

The African or the Fighting Irish?

Lady Liberty vs European anti American

Il root for america! USA USA !

Both niggers. Jew wins.

Doesn't matter, neither are white

Who cares. Just go back to your containment board.

Connor was hilarious during the press conference but idk how well he can box. I am pulling for him tho.

So you're Catholic and racist? Are you excited about hell?

Jews want the nigger to win so they arranged boxing only, tell Irish next fight will be mma.....only there won't be a next fight and the Jew gets bank whites look weak.

Floyd

I'm rooting for the uninspired fight that is over in one minute in the first, or several rounds of them just probing with jabs for too fucking long. The hype is fucking garbage, it's a shit fight between two over celebrated fighters.

Whats the difference?

If you are white watching this is degenerate.
It's the Jews circus and whites don't win when Jews make the rules.

Only one fighter boxing is a game.

no one cares about a dindu and a potato nigger

Well done you little shits. Posts like this have turned Sup Forums into Sup Forums 2.0. If you are under 25 just view the existing threads without posting, you are too young to have a valid opinion on anything.

The one who pulled the muh dick debating method first

When is the fight?

What date?

Irish are light skinned niggers. Anglo Saxon or gtfo

both are making 150 million each from this shitshow. Don't even care who wins because it's boxing not a fight. Boxing is boring as fuck.

Boxing is a legit fucking sport my man, but why anyone watches featherweight is beyond me.

Who cares? This doesn't belong on Sup Forums.

SAGE

I'm rooting for Maywether, his behaviour is slightly Whiter than the potato guy.

neither, fuck off with your race baiting.

As often as these threads have been showing up I am hoping it's a part of Floyd's PR team.

The only reason I respect him is that he is the greatest businessman in sports/

THIS SHIT ISN'T EVEN HAPPENING UNTIL AUGUST 26TH

STOP YOUR FUCKING SHILLING

What the fuck are you talking about? Like you, I said it doesn't belong here.

Connor will win within 4 round, 100% guaranteed.

>Mayweather
>Nig

>McGregor
>pale potato nig

Neither

Whoever wins, we lose.

Boxing has been gamed and run by Jews since the 1940s. It's dying bleeding money since Tyson. Nobody cares and this is the Jews pathetic attempt to breathe some life back into a boredom game of bonk you on the head until you fall down.

get fucked potato niggers