New Stray From The Path music video LITERALLY promotes terrorism

New Stray From The Path music video LITERALLY promotes terrorism.

youtu.be/yy-SiZSlmhI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LsMrujx1Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU
youtube.com/watch?v=afVCuC-qsAI
youtube.com/watch?v=iEhDvrbpg8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If an artist paints a portrait of a Viet cong killing a villager, are they promoting terrorism?

Looks like it promotes rampant faggotry as well. I'd sage but I just don't fucking care anymore.

No, because it's war, made by state.
But if an 'artist' portrait a video of an american tourist, hunting and killing locals on Vietnam, than it's terrorism.

stop giving them views

It literally shows them stalking, kidnapping, and torturing an American citizen at gun point because he holds a different set of beliefs.

Holy shit. This sounds like Rage Against The Machine with autism.

If a filmmaker makes a movie with bank robbers in it, are they promoting bank robbery?

>Rap rock is back

When did things go so wrong?

I hesitantly voted for Donald Trump. Shit like this has convinced me that I made the right choice.

>Stray From The Path

This makes us laugh

You babies realize this is pretend right?

>I'm a superior white person but cry over music videos

Nobody's crying over it, leaf. It's just really fucking bad and cringey.

jesus fuck, just so....so awful.

>this image
Holy shit lmao

the vocalist sounds like a faggot

one day it's >This shit is the real deal, faggots

Next day it's >You babies realize this is pretend right?

MAKE UP YOUR FUCKIN MIND!

the cringe is real

Holy shit, you mean your demented power fantasy about enacting violence on people who are physically and mentally more capable than you is just imaginary? You don't fucking say...

-NOW GET IN THE PIT AND TRY TO LOVE SOMEONE

I'll allow it because it's funny as fuck.

If the title is "Please commit terrorism in this manner" then yes. Yes it is.

Which is fine. If it's a generalized call to arms it should be free to be aired.

They don't llook middle eastern to me.

It's not terrorism

Nope. Just like if someone makes a video saying Cuckcore musicians and their fans should be killed it's not a crime either. But liberals still sook like bitches about it.

1st Amendment does not cover inciting violence, attempting to incite violence, and especially does not inciting harm against people because of their political beliefs.

Terrorism implies drumpfy kike shills are people

it literally shows them torturing an american citizen because he was an alt-right racist boogeyman who was planning to kill prominent people himself if you watched the video

not all of /pol is anti-LGBT, okay? Out of respect for those people are LGBT, we shouldn't start spreading hate towards the singer just because he's gay. There's plenty of reasons to rip the band, but let's leave the singer's sexual preferences out of it. He claims he was born that way. That's his deal. Whatever.

I see meme potential in his down syndrome face

Then it incites vigilantism, which is also illegal. Not to mention cruel and unusual punishment, but Commies have a history of that.

Frankly I'm all for this shit. Right wing white men need to see how hates they are by niggers, kikes and self hating white cuck manlets as much as possible so they'll start waking the fuck up

Fuck your gay band. Sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage

Why do emus have such a good sense of humor ? Is It the sunshine ?

Ew

>KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES
My new favorite comment from the vid.

how is this shit even on your radar
garbage

I thought they took this video down.

I'm always amazed at how consistently great YouTube comments have been lately

Kill yourself faggot sympathizer

kek

every day I understand more clearly how genocide can happen

one group of people push their luck way too far, and a tipping point is reached where absolutely nobody gives a shit if they live or die

once that happens, all it takes it a little bit of momentum for one group to start killing them without repercussion

shitlib millennials have gone past the point of no return

they are non-human at this point

if they aren't careful, killing will start, and it won't stop since nobody gives a shit about them

Jesus that was terrible musically and lyrically.

youtube.com/watch?v=4LsMrujx1Xk

I just don't think we should be hounding him for being gay. That's his deal. It's not my fault he likes sodomy. Check my tag, i think it's a sin. In his field being gay isn't really cool with some of those metalheads.. so if it gets out, it could really hurt his career and his bands image

Day of the rope motherfucker!

Press the Report button. Zero the timestamp out. Select "Promotes Terrorism" and copy pasta this:

>The First Amendment does not protect this song's lyrics which directly tell the listener to go out and kidnap people based on their political views, then torture and maim them and commit violence in general against citizens of the United States of America who do not commit to the hateful, violent ideology of this Organization.

>I'm reporting this song and band to the FBI and DHS for their wanton and blatant calls for terrorism within the United States.

Has to be a specific threat, not generalized.

click bait faggots trying to get an extra 45 cents because their "art" wonrt provide an honest living. fags.

NAZI PUNKS

FUCK

OFF

Hey we don't care what you think.

Shutting it down is a Jew tactic. This video is prime redpilling material for trumpcucks

>Rage Against The Machine with autism.
Whoops, tautology.

...seriously, fuck Rage Against the Machine. It was 'smart' music for stupid people, the kind of prats who preach anti-racism while wearing a Che Guevara t-shirt.

Ha! Kek hates their bullshit as much as I do.

"Go out and kill Americans for having a political ideology different than ours" is a blatant call to violent action. PATRIOT Act is still in effect.

Yes, I'm aware of the irony of my flag.

>I dont think
We dont give a shit what you think newfag

i like how antifa likes to pretend to be really tuff

>New Stray From The Path music video LITERALLY promotes terrorism.
>Stray From The Path
>LITERALLY

LITERALLY WHO???

Then copy the vid, modify it enough where they can't shut you down for copyright infringement, get the original shut down so they can't get shekels, and post your modified version to a platform/channel where it can redpill.

Leave his gayness alone! Just because he's a raging sodomite who takes it in the behind doesn't mean that he's a bad person. He's an amazing faggot, i'm sure of it.

You're band sucks, clickbait nigger. More like Stray from the Pussy

WHICH IS WORSE:

[_] Stray From the Path
[_] The Joe Scarborough Band

Ah fuck I wasn't even thinking of their monetization lol

Leave it to the AnCaps to remember monetization.

;)

Anyway, this vid does violate YouTube's ToS, so I suggest it gets reported.

I really hope they grow up before that happens. Some of them are pure shit for life, sure. But there are probably a lot of decent people who have simple, dare I say it, strayed from the path.
But if they die, they die.

kek kinda asked for it having a nazi memorabilia room ina apartment. neighbors be like oh there goes jim with his nazi chants again.

i feel sorry for the current generation, music is so shit now

>Nazi fucks fuck off

What did he mean by this?!

>WHICH IS WORSE:
>[x] Stray From the Path
>[_] The Joe Scarborough Band

I thought Joe was pretty /comfy/ senpai

Underrated memeformation

Mystified, unfortunate as this may be, is actually a catchy melody that sticks in your head
I didn't say a good melody, just catchy

Wtf i wamt to kill glumpf supporters now

> is actually a catchy melody that sticks in your head

The CIA really know how to make a message stick.

What pisses me off is that I have my Grandfather's kit from talvisota (Winter War) and many family heirlooms on display in a curio in my living room.

At my 4th of July party, I had people over from work. I didn't even think about the fact my grandmother's Saami Wedding Spoon (it's a thing, look it up) carved from a reindeer antler has a tursaansydän (Swstika) on it. It was carved 2 years before Nazis even existed. It's an important symbol to Saami.

Sure enough, one of my coworker's girlfriends turns out to be a Jew and a Feminazi attention whore. She freaks the fuck out about it and makes a big scene of calling me a Nazi (I'm not) at my own party. I calmly try to explain Muh Heritage, but it doesn't fly with her.

On the 6th, I got suspended from work for an "anonymous tip" accusing me of racism and discrimination. I was cleared on the 8th after making a plea and documenting my family's usage of the tursaansydän predated the Nazi's by a thousand years and I was retroactively paid for hours lost but I still won't speak to Calvin because he let his bitch make him do that.

this one is better.
youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU

Does pol think this music is gay too?

youtube.com/watch?v=afVCuC-qsAI
youtube.com/watch?v=iEhDvrbpg8w

[spoiler]it is[/spoiler]

Holy shit this is fucking horrible

Lol he's not cute so fuck em

Wait, that nigger has a band? He's a...guitarist? I never knew.

Well, I guess that explains the music selection on his show's cuts to and from commercial break. I always wondered why they went and returned to break playing Creedence, Zep, The Edgar Winter Group, King Crimson, Rush, Jethro Tull...fuck, I think I hear Sig Sig Sputnik once. All music I like. I guess as a dilettante musician the man actually has some taste in music, at least in terms of dad rock.

>dad rock.

That's Grandfather rock at this point
Furthermore, it should still fall under the term "Classic Rock" but the 1980s and 1990s have fucked that term up completely

It used to be 1950s-early 1960s = "Oldies"
Late 1960s-late 1970s = "Classic Rock"

It should have stayed that way.
80s are 80s, 90s are 90s and so on and so forth in the history of rock music. I hate shifting definitions

t. your dad

Fine then.. spread news about his faggotry on their social media.. see if i care.

REMEMBER!

SHIFT AND LEFT MOUSE CLICK HIDES THREADS!

REMEMBER!

I am really disappointed in these guys. How would they like it if the alt-right made a threatening video about them?

delet

>That's Grandfather rock at this point
Uh, dad, it's dad rock to me, given my age. And god bless it, that is my shit.
>tfw you raid your parent's record collection
>tfw you blare it
>tfw you hear your old man bang on your wall and tell you "Turn MY music down!"

Fuck off with your shitty viral marketing.

>Rap rock is back
It isn't, and Stray from the Path is proof.

pics of swastika memorabilia or it didn't happen

>Stray From The Path
the best band name they could come up with
wew lad

Purposeful misrepresentation and condescension: How to spot a leftist.

Then you and I are roughly the same age and it's numerically impossible for me to be your dad
Also, good taste in music user.

you should go to their YouTube page and make them more money.

I want the dislike/like ratio to keep growing, but I don't want them to get views

What would really damage them is if their first week sales are bad. First week sales are EVERYTHING for a band, it effects their tours and how much money they get from their record label.

How do we help to tank their first week sales? Meme them into oblivion?

REMEMBER!

REMEMBER!

REMEMBER!

REMEMBER!

REMEMBER!

REMEMBER!

REMEMBER!

REMEMBER!

REMEMBER!

SAGE SAGE SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD!

>just because he takes it in the ass
>just because his skin is a different color
>just because his wife isn't white

So fucking sick of people framing political issues like that. IT'S NOT THAT GODDAMN SIMPLE.