Would you rather live in South Africa or in India?

Discuss
Which one is worse?

strawpoll.me/13430365

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_hSCrzvaSs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_states_and_territories_by_Human_Development_Index
twitter.com/AnonBabble

South Africa

I heard two Sikhs talking, one Sikh suggested going to South Africa go do business, the other Sikh said "no I wouldn't go to Africa" the other said "don't worry there's whites there it's okay"

South Africa but ONLY in a White enclave, which would be similar to living in any other White area.

Otherwise I'd kill myself because India and sub-Saharan Africa are both Hell on Earth.

India looks worse than South Africa in pictures

If you have some money, India is better. Go live in Goa and it is a paradise. Low crime and excellent weather. Plus a load of white tourists and even residents.
If you are looking for a job, South Africa might a marginally better.
youtube.com/watch?v=g_hSCrzvaSs

In the long term India will be much better. If you buy a house in India, it will be 3 times the price in 5-10 years.

India of course!!
good food and no blacks

>excellent weather
It's -10 all year?

A decent neighborhood in India. A decent neighborhood in RSA still runs the risk of kaffirs scaling your walls, robbing, raping and then murdering your entire family for fun. In India you might smell pooloos on your way to work.

More like 81 F or 27C all year long.

How is this even a question? India is an absolute shithole. South Africa was a Western country until about 20 years ago, and still has vestiges of same.

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather live in the current West than South Africa, but India!? Come on.

Indians are not that bad of a people, or at least the ones that I have met. It would be better than being surrounded by Afric*ns

Go look at any random street in Johannesburg on street view.

What the fuck is wrong with you Americans? -10 Celsius is perfect

India. At least it's an homogenized shit hole. Here we have coolies and negros ruining everything from all sides.

S. Africa has a lot of crime. Especially if you are white. They rob white people when they stop at a red light in the middle of the street. Its called smash and grab.
India might have issues but crime is not that high there.

Yeah, I know the carjacking thing. Seems like you're more likely to have your shit stolen in India rather than getting jacked at gunpoint or beat with a tire iron in SA.

>goa
>known for its poo filled beaches

No thanks pajeet

ZA

You can carry guns. That is a big plus,

The white areas are mostly VERY nice, and lots of hot white women. India is no guns and nasty indian women

Cape Town is very nice, and the blacks are balanced out by a lot of coloreds. The whites actually have a small chance of achieving a separatist state as well. White hegemony is assured despite government intrusions Into it under force of law.

India.

At least there if I get raped I probably won't feel it.

Isn't Africa lawless? What's the po po gone do? Hand them so,e gold rands and you're safe eh?

Go do the same in sandton, or any white neighborhood.... It's probably nicer than your neighborhood.

Kek

No.

Get educated you stupid leaf.

SAPS is still very white even though one white cop bad to carry around the baggage of 12 lazy nigger cops, but the judiciary is very conservative and contains tons of old white men appointed during apartheid. Even the new black and Indians in the judiciary are based as fuck. Corruption is mostly at the exec levels. SA cops know how to handle shit like no other in the world. Judges are ok. It's the police command and management that fuck things up on purpose when dirty nigger ANC or kike anc tell them to do so.

Go watch some YouTube vids of elite SA police. Impressive folks.

[insert Guptas/koelie/bunny chow joke here]

No I hate South Africa they abandoned the empire they should suffer

It looks much nicer than grimy downtown but there's a reason everything is walled off and looks like a compound.

finally some reasonable people

>White enclave
Realistically impossible

>low crime
Yeah, no
>everything else
Pretty similar to SA, but less european.

Africa is a big place that varies alot man

Police are very good in some places and very bad in others. Enough good guys to keep it all together. I work with SAPS a lot and mostly deal with very experienced and decent people.

>No I hate South Africa they abandoned the empire they should suffer
>UK sanctions
>Canada sanctions

Top comment

>India
>homogenized

What are they teaching you in school Jan?

>Especially if you are white
Almost 90% of crime is exclusively black-on-black

Shut the hell up retard Dutch nigger

I'm white and don't want to get lynched and have my property seized, so I'd choose India.

South Africa is mad max niggers and Die Antwoord.
India is just a fucking nergal golgari shitpit.
SA all day.

Murder rate(per 100,000 people):
South Africa -----34.27
USA-----------------4.88
India-----------------3.21

These kinds of stats are true for all other crime rates as well. South Africa generally has 10 times higher rate of every violent crime. And whites are especially hated and targeted in South Africa. So its a simple choice.

>Dutch
Literally nothing Dutch about me, I'm probably more English than you and your faggot prime minister.

Dog fucker

If you wanna get raped

porquenolosdos.png

india no question. im brown so i would blend in and pajeets are far superior to niggers.

Being white in India is the greatest thing ever. They treat you like a god.

20 years or so ago I think it would have been no contest, South Africa all the way.

Now though with South Africa going to hell and India improving somewhat, I'd say it's much of a much. Both countries have islands of relative prosperity and development that would be alright-ish to live in if you have the money to afford them.

I'm Hung-Aryan

South Africa is more white than india

Why are indians the white nans best friend?

They had like 25,000,000 who were loyal to Britain and fought with us in the war

India reveres the ideal of the aryan and will tell you fanciful tales of their lightskinned heritages. SA hates whiteness. Not only the blacks but the white liberals in perpetual denial.

Are there any non-shit cities? what dating app do the girls use?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_states_and_territories_by_Human_Development_Index