Faggots pushing Le Pen non fucking stop

>Faggots pushing Le Pen non fucking stop
>Pushing the idea of a fucking woman being the president/pm of anything is a good idea
>acting likr Le Pennis losing is a lost France
>Real MVP elected
>Hates dirty nigger migrants
>Best buds with Trump
>Actually wants to fix France
Fuck.every meme faggot supporting Le Penn during the Ffence Elections

Other urls found in this thread:

nuancedprobiscus.wordpress.com/2017/07/12/79/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we don't know much yet
I want to believe but he could be very two-faced and just change depending on who he's around

nah, he's a manchurian candidate and has ulterior motives. nice try, shit head.

>rothschild banker
Fuck you kike

Piss off shekelberger

Macron cares nothing for the white race or the French

This is just Markel 2.0

Clearly you dont know the Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs.

Dude, even if you hate Macron, you should be delighted by the props he's getting. You know the leftist infants are automatically against anything we're for. The beauty of this is that many here are genuinely warming to Macron in an unironic way.

Why yes, but remember kids. There is no free lunch.

I love essoteric macron memes

>>Hates dirty nigger migrants
>>Actually wants to fix France
If you actually believe this you really need to kill yourself.

>says some obvious (((inconvenient))) truth about 3rd world birthrates
>muh based rothschild banker

we are simple people

This has been something that has been driving me crazy for days. It's late as hell and what I'm about to say is /x/ tier but damn it I need to say it.
What if "Meme magic" is a result of a hivemind of people spewing out shit like on Sup Forums, but our own concussions have altered time and reality to our larping. But also were are all being connected to the universe. I'd get dreams at night and I'd end up with alternate memories from different realities and forget most it in the morning. But that's not the point. Another possibly is that "Meme magic" is just us being sent omens by some higher being but maybe it's something that we created. Many people have beloved in gods for thousands of years. God is basically the universe's first meme. Was God created by our own consciousness or is he speaking to us? Did God create us or did we create him?

figure this you shallow faggot.
without a decent portion of votes going to LePen, he might be a different politician now.

His thoughts are just too complex. It's clear now that no one is on his level.

anyone member the leaks were they fake what happened to that?

Fuck off shill. He was controlled opposition all along and is slowly revealing his power level.

So is French intelligence behind these posts? Or is this like ultimate jewry to bring us back into the Paris climate accord?

macaroni isn't our guy yet, but hes done some good things and is a good ally for trump.

nuancedprobiscus.wordpress.com/2017/07/12/79/
heres a list of all of Macaronis good deeds.

i created him and boy was i drunk at the time

>French intelligence
don't try to be foenney with me

why are gadsden flags such paranoid losers

>Claims to want France to become a military superpower
>Cuts spending