GOP Op finds Clinton Emails, Commits Suicide

>Smith said he had created a team to find the emails that might have been stolen by hackers during Clinton’s tenure as U.S. Secretary of State, although the Journal reported Smith was focused on obtaining the 30,000 emails Clinton claimed she deleted because they were personal.

>In Smith’s hotel room, he left a “statement police called a suicide note in which he said he was in ill health and a life insurance policy was expiring,” the Tribune reported.

>His death, which a police chief called “unusual,” had been recorded as “asphyxiation due to displacement of oxygen in a confined space with helium.” Smith was found with a bag over his head and a helium source attached.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/13/gop-operative-who-sought-clintons-emails-committed-suicide.html

Pure coincidence. The Feelium is a nice touch this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-peter-smith-death-met-0713-20170713-story.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4695294/GOP-operative-looking-Clinton-emails-killed-himself.html#ixzz4mm5pywYJ
wsj.com/articles/gop-activist-who-sought-clinton-emails-cited-trump-campaign-officials-1498872923
archive.is/aI33d
thinkprogress.org/know-about-peter-w-smith-fd05b9284cbd
archive.is/3Gq9w
lawfareblog.com/time-i-got-recruited-collude-russians
archive.is/XETAk
youtube.com/watch?v=GZZ-pFa7MJM
youtube.com/watch?v=eejQPUyeNiY
youtube.com/watch?v=9MdlyM7w8PM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does the helium thing even work? I thought they diluted the helium down with air in those tanks. I'll bet the suicide note wasn't even in his handwriting.

What's with the joke-tweet suicide note? His suicide note sounds like an Image Macro.

(((suicide)))

It gets even better

>Republican donor and operative from Chicago's North Shore who said he had tried to obtain Hillary Clinton's missing emails from Russian hackers killed himself in a Minnesota hotel room days after talking to The Wall Street Journal about his efforts, public records show.

>In a room at a Rochester hotel used almost exclusively by Mayo Clinic patients and relatives, Peter W. Smith, 81, left a carefully prepared file of documents, which includes a statement police called a suicide note in which he said he was in ill health and a life insurance policy was expiring.

>At the time, the newspaper reported Smith's May 14 death came about 10 days after he granted the interview. Mystery shrouded how and where he had died, but the lead reporter on the stories said on a podcast he had no reason to believe the death was the result of foul play and that Smith likely had died of natural causes.

>However, the Chicago Tribune obtained a Minnesota state death record filed in Olmsted County that says Smith committed suicide in a hotel near the Mayo Clinic at 1:17 p.m. on Sunday, May 14. He was found with a bag over his head with a source of helium attached. A medical examiner's report gives the same account, without specifying the time, and a report from Rochester police further details his suicide.

>In the note recovered by police, Smith apologized to authorities and said that "NO FOUL PLAY WHATSOEVER" was involved in his death. He wrote that he was taking his own life because of a "RECENT BAD TURN IN HEALTH SINCE JANUARY, 2017" and timing related "TO LIFE INSURANCE OF $5 MILLION EXPIRING."

chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-peter-smith-death-met-0713-20170713-story.html

He was a smart guy and smart people know $5M insurance policies don't cover suicides.

(((((((((((((((((( suicide ))))))))))))))))))))))))))

EXACTLY!

Didn't they kill scalia the same way?

Holee fuck...

If you say your gonna exit bag then there will be loads of anons rushing to suck your dick. Wouldn't surprise me if those anons just made that up to discourage attempts.

Smith was born Feb. 23, 1936, in Portland, Maine. Prior to attempting to uncover 'dirt' on Hillary, he also spent more than 45 years searching for incriminating evidence against Bill Clinton.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4695294/GOP-operative-looking-Clinton-emails-killed-himself.html#ixzz4mm5pywYJ

What the fuck, another body

>Suicide

Give me a break! These fuckers think we are retarded. Don't forget about this one, anons

This is the peaceful pill. There's nothing unusual about this mode of suicide.

Stupid kekistanis.

If your oxygen supply is cut off and replaced with another gas then what do you think is going to happen?

Of course you'll fucking die lol. But I like how the suicide note talks about "muh insurance". Do your life insurance policies pay out for (((suicides)))?

You deserve to have your throat slit, shill.

>In the note recovered by police, Smith apologized to authorities and said that "NO FOUL PLAY WHATSOEVER" was involved in his death

Totally normal

Yeah, because paid assassin's are mothbreathers who'd write something like that.

Do you even know how it works you retard? You can't be killed with it.

This shit is beyond parody at this point.

It wasn't a literal life insurance policy. He knew something or someone that was keeping him alive, and that thing was suddenly gone.

When your handlers own the entire media and will cover for you, why put in effort?

Oh jeez what an unlucky coincidence!

>life insurance policy failing
BETTER COMMIT SUICIDE SO NOBODY GETS THAT DOUGH!!

Life insurance doesn't pay suicides.

>tfw live in Rochester
seriously we're too small for this shit ]

Because you have competition.

Add 1 more to the list

Missing Seth Rich

The note was probably written on Hillary Clinton stationary. Totally normal.

They do after a certain time limit I know mines primed after 13 months.
Also even though it may be suicide it will be often be called "death by mis-adventure" if you have drugs or alcohol in your system (like my uncle)

(((you)))

Peter W. Smith we hardly knew ye.

GOP Activist Who Sought Clinton Emails Cited Trump Campaign Officials
Peter W. Smith listed Bannon, Conway and Clovis, besides Flynn, in a recruiting document; his purpose isn’t clear and there’s no indication he asked for or received any coordination with them
By Shane Harris,
Michael C. Bender and
Peter Nicholas
Updated July 1, 2017 12:30 a.m. ET
wsj.com/articles/gop-activist-who-sought-clinton-emails-cited-trump-campaign-officials-1498872923
archive.is/aI33d

WASHINGTON—A longtime Republican activist who led an operation hoping to obtain Hillary Clinton emails from hackers listed senior members of the Trump campaign, including some who now serve as top aides in the White House, in a recruitment document for his effort.

What everyone should know about Peter W Smith, the potential missing link in the Trump-Russia probe
Connecting the dots.
thinkprogress.org/know-about-peter-w-smith-fd05b9284cbd
archive.is/3Gq9w

Wouldnt suicide void his life insurance?

Not true. There's a time frame for most insurance policies that don't cover suicice directly after you start paying or take out the policy. But most do cover suicide after a dwell period of 5-10 years depending.

Fuck this gay earth. I want off this ride.

The Russia Connection
The Time I Got Recruited to Collude with the Russians
By Matt Tait
Friday, June 30, 2017, 10:50 PM
lawfareblog.com/time-i-got-recruited-collude-russians
archive.is/XETAk

“A longtime Republican activist who led an operation hoping to obtain Hillary Clinton emails from hackers listed senior members of the Trump campaign, including some who now serve as top aides in the White House, in a recruitment document for his effort”:
Officials identified in the document include Steve Bannon, now chief strategist for President Donald Trump; Kellyanne Conway, former campaign manager and now White House counselor; Sam Clovis, a policy adviser to the Trump campaign and now a senior adviser at the Agriculture Department; and retired Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn, who was a campaign adviser and briefly was national security adviser in the Trump administration.

I’m writing this piece in the spirit of Benjamin Wittes’s account of his interactions with James Comey immediately following the New York Times story for which he acted as a source. The goal is to provide a fuller accounting of experiences which were thoroughly bizarre and which I did not fully understand until I read the Journal’s account of the episode yesterday. Indeed, I still do not fully understand the events I am going to describe, both what they reflected then or what they mean in retrospect. But I can lay out what happened, facts from which readers and investigators can draw their own conclusions.

Being associated to the clintons is a dangerous job.

Make a wish

youtube.com/watch?v=GZZ-pFa7MJM

Yes, since he did it for that reason. But they all have their own terms/rules for suicide.

some do and after a certain time period its fair game to kys

some still pay a percentage depending on the age of the policy, but still......he was murdered

Yes, "suicide," of course...

It was clearly a suicide. He was looking into a good person and realised his evil ways and killed himself.
Trumpffff is going to loose the election in November.

Yeah, probably. Do you think paid assassins are anything like the movies? Some smooth talking, rich man? No, they're usually drifters that don't know anyone, and no one knows them.

bump

maybe now the grabass games can finally end

I don't really care. There's no way an assassin came into this guy's home with a tank of helium, put a bag over his head, and then filled the bag with helium.

You really should care about being this retarded.

>>In the note recovered by police, Smith apologized to authorities and said that "NO FOUL PLAY WHATSOEVER" was involved in his death. He wrote that he was taking his own life because of a "RECENT BAD TURN IN HEALTH SINCE JANUARY, 2017" and timing related "TO LIFE INSURANCE OF $5 MILLION EXPIRING."

>being suspected of working with Russia has KGB tier goons sent to merc your ass

It's almost funny.

i just noticed my retardation, let me just delet this...

From what I remember, it has to happen in a bag. You'd need a ton of helium to do it like that. It would've also been mentioned in the article.

So why didn't we want this smooth operator who can kill with impunity in charge again? Seems useful.

LOCK HER UP!

Fucking spooky. Im pretty sure ive stayed in that hotel, too. My uncle who had cancer stayed there when he visited the mayo clinic.

A ton of helium is a lot.
That would cost nearly 15-25 million dollars. Clear attempt at shilling.

Oooooh that sucks

All the suicide FAQs say it does, air is mostly nitrogen so although balloon-grade helium isn't pure it contains very little oxygen.

>tfw everyone on Sup Forums has researched suicide, so OP can just drop an exit bag reference and we all know what they mean

whoever killed him could have been a redditor ctr being desperate or it was a direct msg to us , since the helium tank thing is a meme usually posted here

I really admire how little they think of us. Sold insurance, series 6 amd 7 licensed. No way a client has a beneficiary amout of 5 mil. at payout, yet not understand suicide clause. Bet they make good pie too.

>I WAS DEFINITELY *NOT* MURDERED BY A CLINTON HIT TEAM. I REALLY CAN'T STRESS THAT ENOUGH

I used to hold 4 of those Series licenses, and while it doesn't make one a genius, you don't pass those tests by being a dummy either. He sure as fuck would have known (unless he had something like a brain tumor or dementia) the particular clauses in his policy.

So much Arkancide and pie in one thread. Dale Cooper needs to be on the case.

wow im getting so sleepy... ill see you all tomorrow, i hope you get a good rest starting soom!

I work at a place that rents out helium tanks. Three times, the cops have confiscated rented-out tanks as part of a suicide investigation.

So yes. Fucking suicidal cocksuckers.

>I thought they diluted the helium down with air in those tanks

That's because it's a mix and not raw helium, plus it's necessary to counteract the massive change in pressure (I don't think the mix is anymore than 95% helium and 5% oxygen though). Remember this video youtube.com/watch?v=eejQPUyeNiY ? From what I remember part of the reason is because he didn't have any helium in his tanks and because of it it made the tanks too heavy for him to be able to resurface. Or something along those lines.
While we're on the subject of science memes though, have you ever seen Abyss? When the rat breathes underwater? This scene youtube.com/watch?v=9MdlyM7w8PM That's a real liquid that you can actually breathe like oxygen and not drowned. I'm not Albert Epstein though so I can't explain the ins and outs of why it's still dangerous, but what more do you want? It's a breathable liquid.

>Not knowing what a double coax is

Are you a Jew or a goy? Be honest.

The company I sell for only has a time delay on the suicide clause. It's possible. but he would still be stupid to do so. Also, unless this fucker bought a whole life policy in his 20's there isn't much chance it has $5 Million in it unless he was paying out the fucking ass.

Why doesn't the right form movements against this kinda stuff?
I see the left form outrage about the most simple of things all the time and have what they want like children all the time. Why can't you guys do the same for once? Just once? I fucking hate this world we live in... Please...

Truth. At 81 it would have to be a truly exorbitant premium. As are all things related to the Clintons, this just smells to high heaven.