You have 5 seconds to prove you are not a TD shill

You have 5 seconds to prove you are not a TD shill.

I'm straight.

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

I am not an American and I am not gay enough to use the_donald

I never thought Trump was going to fix things, I thought it would be funny and he would bring happenings. I don't even like him, but so far my happening vote is paying off. I only want more happenings and maybe an impeachment for christmas.

>#cruzmissle

I hate Jews and homosexuals

You have a lifetime to prove you're not a cyst on the asshole of society. I have a feeling you will fail

You can stay.

>you have to go back.

>Supporting Trumps impeachment
Are you crazy?

Muslims are based.

I believe in freedom of speech.

BASED BLACK MAN!!1

There's that subtle satire.

Two words:

Nuclear. Codes.

BASED JEW

Civic nationalism while probably the most easy to establish but its fucking cancer. No one said this would be easy. It will be hard and if you don't have the stomach for removing shitskins by any means necessary you can step aside and let the rest of us do this when the time comes.

If we could establish civic nationalism in a form that prohibited interracial marriage and relationships in all forms I'd be for it but that just isn't feasible. The best way to achieve this is to remove them all.

I swallowed the black pill. We are all gonna die in terrible way. Politics is merely a charade elites play to keep us under their thumb, our leaders are just larpers. They still will get their way in our seemingly self extermination.

...And brcause I thought trump would make it go to shit sooner and less painfully than hillary.

It's months old copypasta

What's wrong with The_Donald? It's where I do most of my posting.

I like this place because the memes are edgier, and I know the racism is just satire.

Shadilay!

I fucking hate niggers. That's proof enough.

Hi, I'm Gregg and I work at Gamestop. I have a simple message for the members of this forum.
DON'T EVER, EVER, EVER FUCKING CALL UP MY PLACE OF WORK AGAIN. I KNOW YOU PATHETIC FUCKS DON'T HAVE JOBS OF YOUR OWN AND YOUR PARENTS PAY FOR YOUR SKYPE AND YOUR INTERNET ACCESS AND YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW HARD IT IS TO ACTUALLY WORK A FULL TIME JOB.
WHAT YOU FUCKHEADS DON'T REALIZE IS BY YOU CALLING AND ASKING FOR BATTLEFROGS OR WHAT THE FUCK EVER YOU FUCKERS SAY OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, IT TAKES UP PRECIOUS TIME WHICH WE NEED TO HELP ACTUAL CUSTOMERS.
YOU ARE MAKING US LOSE MONEY. AND BY 'US' I MEAN THE EMPLOYEES. EVERY PRANK CALL THE STORE WE WORK AT RECEIVES, WE LOSE HOWEVER AMOUNT OF TIME WE SPEND ON THE PHONE TALKING TO YOU COMES RIGHT OUT OF OUR MEASLY PAYCHECKS.
SO FUCK OFF IT ISN'T FUNNY AND OUR STORE AT LEAST HAS ALREADY CONTACTED THE AUTHORITIES AND YES THERE IS ACTION WE CAN PURSUE AGAINST THIS MESSAGEBOARD.
Have a fucking great day. And don't call my place of work anymore.

GAS WAR NOW
RACE THE KIKES

Is TD like VD?

Why did we make our retarded /t_d/ child, Sup Forums?

I haven't seen you post this thread in a while OP. Did you guys restart the operations here?

I wouldn't know how to prove it as I've never been there.

this?

I was. Back when that damn place only had 300 subscribers. I thought that with our superior power and the vast numbers and stupidity of leddit fedoras that we could could accomplish something wonderful. I was wrong. I've never been more wrong about anything in my life.

I've doomed us all.

>hate T_D

Yes goy stay contained.

Lurker newfag here. Why all the hate for t_d? I get that they are sycophants but I still like browsing it.

Do you guys have battletoads? I've been looking everywhere but I can't find a physical copy in store.

I prefer Assad than Trump.

A combination of "No! YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!" and shills trying to divide the goyim.

> HEIL VICTORY!!!
> HEIL EUROPA!!!
> HEIL THE FOURTH REICH!!!

Go back to Sup Forums faggot.
>saged

is this a new pasta?

TD is our greatest ally. It's just like a tiny Israel surrounded mudslims who want to kill them, for thousands of miles, in every direction. They need our support.

>the kekistani flag
i like this bait

pee pee poo poo

Got a knock on my door by the US secret service as a direct result of surfing Sup Forums back in 2013.

They asked me to come downtown to an interrogation room.

Shit isn't a lie, and I am not allowed to discuss details.

But I did receive a thank you email from the office of a former president.

I swear this is all true.

You fool

If it's a war between Sup Forums and pedes you want... then it's what you'll get.. but you won't like the outcome.....

The Great Meme War of 2017 has begun....Kekistanis Assemble!

They may take our lives, but they never take our memes!
KEKISTANIS, PREPARE TO FIGHT. FOR OUR REEEEEEEDOM!

lets nuke them! LONG LIVE KEKISTAN AND TYRONE. NORMIES OUTTTT REEEEEEEEEEE

MEMES FOR THE MEME GOD! NORMIES FOR THE NORMIE-EATER! AUTISM FOR THE AUTIST-THRONE!! KEEEEK!!!

Brave warriors of Kekistan brace yourself !!!!!!! Form a MEMEWALL, weaponize your autism. The normies may oppress us but they will never take our memes, in the god Emperor and Pepe we trust. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Your time to die for the Emperor is now!

Theyre trying to disprove meme magic and colonize kekistani's. This means war!!! You may take our lives but you will never take our memes!!!!!!!

This war will not be easy but rest assure we will be victorious and know this what we do this year shall live on for a thousand years let the golden meme era begin!

T_D is Sup Forums for work and public transport.

>You have 5 seconds to prove you are not a TD shill.
this

Trump is a clown and his voters are generally uneducated and dumb

Trip s confirm truth.

>You have 5 seconds to prove
You failed

can someone explain the difference between the_donald and this place? Because I see none. Zero. Zilch. Nada. You're both inbred racist idiots who will be forgotten by history.

I voted for Donald because I thought he might have Battletoads in stock.

certified oldfag

>Believe me, I have the best Battletoads.

the_donald Trains your mother.
/pol collects the door

Is this a thing?

And Mexico is going to pay for my new copy of Battletoads.

certified newfag

underage b&

love the surgeon or die.

DNC killed Seth rich

Yeeeeup. Weirdly enough. It's exactly the 5 year anniversary of the Battletoads thread today.

Trump's a complete idiot and the fact he's stumbled into the office of the president shows how far this country's fallen down the rabbit hole.

i say niggers on a daily basis

Ayyyyyyy lmao

I don't think do enough to cause the deaths of nigs and Muslims. Can we please do more about this problem?

Fail LARP -7/10