twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

STOP

...to this?

....Rationality...

She just needed to get some good dick to straighten her out

A massive deep dicking.

Her biological clock is ticking...

She was given the D.

Money, people that change their ideals for money. You know what goes in all fields.

Her biological clock started ticking. She realized she was about to hit the wall full force.

There's more money in being a SJW, she was just dicked down by a right wing guy and she's in her mid 20s so starting to realize the CC days are coming to an end.

It's like that episode of Seinfeld.

>Women don't have sex they get stupid
>Men don't have sex they become geniuses

She got some dick and woke up.

Nothing about these two photos is incompatible...look at her video description

>boys can have a vag
>people with penises = male
You can't have both of these statements be true at the same time, faggot

>pointing out contradictions to liberals
Hopeless cause.

Have you been living under a rock? No sjw is doing money since the end of last year, the only reason all these retards doing edgy conservative videos is because they are aware this is where the market is going. And they play people like you with their "oh yes based white guy, based conservatism, based straigh male only". Pathetic.

its amazing that "boys have penis, girls have vagina" is considered controversial and hateful. you can suffer real life consequences over saying something like that. what a fucking world.

Are you serious?

Look at the twitter histories of ANY writer for The Guardian, The Nation, The New Republic, Fusion, Teen Vogue, or any other leftist rag.

They're ALL communists SJWs

To be fair, they have to. Since they realized no one on their side is based or strong.

Starting with "Are you serious" is how I know you are dumb as fuck and equaly as pathetic as the people they are playing.

>Some Sup Forumstard gave her the dicking she's been yearning for.
>Wants to jump camps but too embarrassed to say it outright.
Keep dicking her down, hero.

She was obviously saying "people who identify as a boy" can have a bag

I think lack green is a fucking idiot but nothing in these 2 photos shows any change in thinking at all really

You're being incessantly pedantic if you don't see that

I use /wsg/ too.

In both of these vids she holds the same position: sex = biological and gender is mindshit. There's no contradiction

I imagine the retarded children on Sup Forums will never get this.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvWCdnkPkPE

>mfw this line would cause national outrage if done today

These photos are actually perfectly consistent you tit. Her position is that gender and sex are different. Gender = what you identify as. Sex = your sex organs.

>Jews never lie or deceive.

Starting with "Have you been living under a rock?" and spelling "equally" wrong is how I know you are dumb as fuck and equaly as pathetic as the people they are playing.