Black people need to be stopped

Black people need to be stopped

Do they not realize everyone else views them as human garbage when they speak in ebonics?

So black people want to be slaves again?

>Do they not realize everyone else views them as human garbage when they speak in ebonics?

>niggers
>self-aware

They're so stupid

indeed.

That's satire

>coloreds
>draw maps

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But Dominicans are black

Wait are you saying I could just make shit up and niggers will paypal me money?

No they didn't, our slaves did not even use braids.

>need to escape
>make the only map to freedom where you can't look at it
I believe it.

Can someone post the grimacing/cringing/unhappy Pepe so I can use it please?

WE WUZ CARTOGRAPHERS

>niggers need maps to traverse and "escape" from a flat piece of land

Shocking

yes but its fucking hati

even their neighbors dont want those bat shit insane voodoo worshiping cunts

hahaha holy shit

> 2017
> not LARPing as a kween on twitter creating fake memes and anecdotes about muh oppression to get paid

Day of the rope when?

> black women were destroying Germany

I mean she's not wrong

>brazil
>flat land

I'm not trying to make excuses for this nigger but Brazil is not Kentucky.
This is a literal tropical jungle, most areas don't have fancy open pinetree forest you can picknick on.

Any animal of the size of a bear wouldn't be move properly in our woods.

WE WUZ CARTOGRAPHERS N SHEEEIIIIII

you're not thinking big enough, user.
real meme war. think divisions of LARPing shitposters simultaneously false flagging trayvons.
bodies in the street, cities turned to ashes.
retaliation.
catpcha: 3000 CHEM

They're mulattoes. Haitians are true nigger africans transplanted straight from the heart of darkness.

They're all either black and subhuman or white with horn-rimmed glasses and/or colored hair. WTF

>god's chosen people
OY VEY

Yes, this has a massive potential.

Sacred tatoos, wanna know more, here's my paypal.
Sacred rhymes, wanna know more, here's my paypal
Sacred drum patterns, wanna know more, here's my paypal.

Just make some voodoo themed shit up and send them when money arrives.

yes

>They're so stupid

Says the board that believes every dumb conspiracy theory they hear and decides the validity of something based on how much they like it and not how well supported by evidence it is. This board is completely fucking retarded. So yes, they are stupid, but you're like a nigger mocking a retard basically.

PATENT PENDING!

>Braids were used in Venezuela/Brasil etc for enslaved women to draw (braid) maps on their heads to escape plantations.

Bullshit, Niggers aren't that smart.

It's not just that they're not that smart, it's that that doesn't even plausibly make sense. When the fuck would they make these complex maps? How would they engage in hair cartography while they're enslaved? That requires two slaves to basically be right next to each other entirely unattended and for them to just be able to explore and "write down" a map on someone else's head as they moved. The entire notion is utterly ridiculous under even basic scrutiny. Even an expert cartographer would have difficulty doing that with someone's braids, let alone doing it more than once to more than one head of hair and memorizing an entire map like that. It's not even logically possible.

Man, I've learned more from Sup Forums than I ever have from /biz/. Do you have a bitwallet?

meanwhile its whitey thats going extinct in 50 years

being this new

>being so stupid you need hair maps to save your life

>good Fear sequel never

How do you figure? I've been here for more than half a decade.

Why yes! It's lrcgridlcagbklac.ggdb[908`f21340py897ud'pchlgkb['974ifd[d.aulcgkdoetuhhdi[/9'

Be generous!

I see. So brazilians evolved into monkeys.

No, they're just stupid.

Some of them are.

HOW DO READ A MAP ON TOP OF YOUR HEAD YOU DUMB NIGGERS?
AAAAAAAH

They are stupid, and so are the vast majority of posters on this board. Again, like niggers mocking retards for their intelligence. Sure, you're smarter than the retard, but you're still dumb niggers. Do you genuinely think this board is where intelligent people come?

>i've learned more on twitter than i have from any history class or documentary

sometimes I weep for America

Wait wait so niggers have mappy hair not nappy hair im confused

yeh

And here chosen people reveal themself.

Kentucky isn't flatland

>Be so low IQ you need a map to escape an open cotton field

>black people paypal one another for sharing information about their ancestors on twitter
Is this a thing?

go make some easy money friend

I'm glad I put muh map on muh head so I can see it all the time

>WE WUZ MAPS N SHEIT
they literally write this shit themselves

He probably meant Kansas

How to get in on this "cash app" scam?

I have a question for the racists. Do people choose who they are born? And also one more thing, do people choose the IQ they are going to have when they grow up?

Thanks.

>old videogame
>still better lighting than modern games.

i think i know who's behind this

Does a rabid dog choose to be rabid?

That's why their IQ is only 82, but at least they're not eating dirt cookies

>smart enough to draw elaborate escape maps on ones hair
>not smart enough to not be turned into a slave in the first fucking place
Really activates those almonds, though.

>supposedly against xenophobia
>every black feminist on twitter calls anyone that lives south of New Jersey, barring Los Angeles, a sister-fucker red neck

>when you fund the far right's rise with nigger money.

Holy fuck, I think I just found my new side job: selling fake legends to niggers.

So what you're saying is, because another human being is born a certain way, they don't deserve to exist? I thought right wingers "valued all life", as shown by their insane devotion to being pro-life. Im guessing "pro life" means pro white babies only. And only till they are born, then throw em out in the street, cause fuck them.

Am I on the right track here?

nig broads may be ugly but they are even worse before they cover themselves in a ton of makeup and a "weave" which is basically a wig of simulated human hair

You don't know how powerful black women are.

WE WUZ CARTOGRAPHERS N SHEIT

WE WUZ CRYPTOGRAPHERS N SHEEEEEEEIT

no
they just want respect in all possible ways for their ancestors and all aspects of their personal lives as slaves, even when only a vague association to the modern world exists

they think slavery is the worst thing to have happened, thereby thinking it's racism to disregard these associations or the deny the relevance of slavery

DELET THIS GOYIM!

That's fucking usgusting.

yes, and it's vitally important those maps can't be observed by the individual carrying them

>Kentucky
>Flat

Nigga this place has more mounds then a Botched Spanish news anchor

they need to braid their asses a map back to africa

>Avg. 67
that means 50% of them have an IQ lower than that. Half of them actually have IQs lower than primates in captivity.

>but you're like a nigger mocking a retard basically.

>says the nigger mocking a retard

No you really are not. At all

underrated post

thread winner in my opinion

fuck original Fear was good as shit. Even enjoyed some of the expansion packs for it.

I genuinely can't tell if all the modern games are just complete shit, or if I've grown out of gaming and only enjoy older games because of nostalgia.

>niggers
>people

I think you've made an error in there, friend.

Not necessarily. The average =\= median. But yes, that's pretty much a legally retarded IQ level.

mean = median in a normal distribution, which iq is by definition

wait, wouldnt they be able to feel them

Why are blacks so ugly?

She's only not wrong in the sense that black people destroy everywhere they go.

>if you need more information inbox + paypal
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH

>basic checkered pattern
>"sacred geometry"

i guess from a gradeschool perspective squares would be mind blowing

>Am I on the right track here?

If your goal is to stigmatize an entire group of people based on hyperbole alone just because you don't agree with there values, then yes.

Having accomplished that, however, I find it hard to believe that you would oppose racism. Why, that would be considered pure hypocrisy!

Can confirm. Great grandfather was a slave owner in Lins/SP. Slaves were treated like members of the family and were all dressed like the custom back in the day. He had three slaves that helped him on the coffee farm.

fuck, and I thought my
>WE WUZ MAPS N SHEIT
was good. This is a next level meem.

Why are there so many niggers on twitter?

>slaves
>masterful phrenologists

get the fuck out

>I'm convinced we're God's chosen people

You would probably need to be a female