Happening

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/13/gop-operative-who-sought-clintons-emails-committed-suicide.amp.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9Vy8J
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FkP3ktcmNUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>In Smith’s hotel room, he left a “statement police called a suicide note in which he said he was in ill health and a life insurance policy was expiring,” the Tribune reported.

>His death, which a police chief called “unusual,” had been recorded as “asphyxiation due to displacement of oxygen in a confined space with helium.” Smith was found with a bag over his head and a helium source attached.

Nothing weird about that

nothing to see here goy

#ClintonBodyCount +1

My mouth? Your urinal

>google.com

Where's that archiver when you fucking need him?

Pretty sure most life insurance policies don't cover suicide. Ya know cause of (((them)))

Here's the archive

archive.is/9Vy8J

SOMEBODY OUT THERE IS REALLY GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

> you cry out for dear life but you sound like a chipmunk

Some do, but it has to be at least two years after the start of the policy IIRC.

FUCKIN THIS WHAT THE FUCK

>(((committed)))
>(((suicide)))

Frank Underwood at it again

They strike again!

we should have listened to Norm
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ

There isn't, really. It's called an exit bag, a very popular, reliable, painless and inventive formnof suicide. I would know, I daydream about putting one together.

totally ordinary """suicide"""

lol all I can imagine with the hits hillary sends out are a bunch of bull dykes in formalwear

>life insurance policy

So the Dems killed him while also shilling for ObamaCare

This is fucking out of hand lol

This. It's actually legally required.

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED?!

Don't you lose your life insurance policy if you commit suicide?

>

The GOP killed him, he worked with Flynn and had damning evidence that would send Donald to jail for life.

>retards don't know about exit bags
You haven't seen the feelium picture? Newfags.
Anyways it's hilarious to see that the GOP is just as corrupt and dirty as the DNC and Clintons. Will you all make as big a deal over this as you did for Seth Rich? Doubt it.

(you)
1 post by this id

why would people blame the GOP for this guys "suicide"

>implying it was the GOP that killed him

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FkP3ktcmNUw

Most do

Fucking kekd

Why do people still support Hillary or indeed the Democrooks?

That body count is just piling up!

>According to the Tribune, Smith wrote two blog posts before his death: one challenging the U.S. intelligence community’s findings that Russia interfered in the 2016 election and another “predicting” that "the Russian interference story will die of its own weight."

Careful what you blog about, anons.

Thinking of this makes me kek

>81 yr old
>suicide

yeah ok

Yup. This is how I use to do it when I worked for the Clintons.