Long After Protests, Students Shun the University of Missouri

This is just wrong on so many levels. Look at this hepcats!

nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/university-of-missouri-enrollment-protests-fallout.html

>Freshman enrollment at the Columbia campus, the system’s flagship, has fallen by more than 35 percent in the two years since.

>Before the protests, the university, fondly known as Mizzou, was experiencing steady growth and building new dormitories. Now, with budget cuts due to lost tuition and a decline in state funding, the university is temporarily closing seven dormitories and cutting more than 400 positions, including those of some nontenured faculty members, through layoffs and by leaving open jobs unfilled.

>By sheer numbers, the drop in white students has caused the greatest damage, since they make up a majority of those on campus.

I'm not Fucking happy about this. This is Fucking Bullshit! This Fucking White Fragility and failure to recognize privilege has got to Fucking stop!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WYo4A
nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/after-toronto-pride-exclusion-canadian-cops-invited-attend-nyc-march-n768921
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No profits today archive.is/WYo4A

>come back whitey.

Niggers ruin everything what else is new
Based archive bot

Really glad to see this. Pozzed universities need to die.

Yes, this is how the free market deals with lunatics. Looks like capitalism is still working as expected.

Are they implying that the nigs are convincing other nigs to stop going?
Normal folks are probably sick of the faux political atmosphere

>NYT

kys faggot

>archive.is/WYo4A

>Students of all races have shunned Missouri, but the drop in freshman enrollment last fall was strikingly higher among blacks, at 42 percent, than among whites, at 21 percent. (A racial breakdown was not yet available for this fall’s freshman class.)

Reminder that the black boy in the middle of this pictures comes from an exremely rich family. His father is a railroad executive and made $8.4 million in 2015.

SO OPPRESSED! Why doesn't whitey ever let blacks get ahead?

second post best post

Got me, noice

1. Merely a coincidence

2. If not - White Male Fragility and Racism By Self Exclusion is to blame.

That's surprising. Wonder what caused the huge decline in black enrollment. Not wanting to be associated with the nutjobs?

What's on the right? Normandy?

>whitey oppressing darkie with typos

That info graph just keeps getting better and better.

I like the sweet smile of that pepe,it reminds me of comfier times before the kekistanis,before all he did was being edgy or political,were he could just be mentally retarded and autistic...

>This Fucking White Fragility and failure to recognize privilege has got to Fucking stop!
The article itself says by percentage, blacks are the biggest drop in enrollment.

Looks like those evil racist cis white males finally checked their privilege.

That's because White racists are LITERALLY KILLING THEM every day.
With Poo Swastikas.

>unarmed Michael Brown

Fucking NYT still peddling shit.

Yeah, who doesn't want to hear how terrible they are all day?

Based Archive

Salt the earth and leave the lands. Screw Mugabe.

I lived there when this all went down, single handedly molded my hatred for niggers

There was video recently too, showing blacks just sitting around in the grass near a treeline, apparently the white landowner simply left because soldiers evicted him, and now there's nothing to do anymore, if they try to leave and find him they could be shot.

>Black students were already a small minority. They made up 10 percent of the freshman class in 2012, a proportion that fell to just 6 percent last fall.
Why the fuck do they do this? That's not a "small minority" of black students. Blacks are only 12% of the fucking population anyway!

Also, reminder that this started over Halloween costumes. They act like it was fucking Jim Crow.

Literally pic related

lol blacks win, get promised a whole bunch more "minority" faculty and postdoctoral positions. black students don't wan't to go anymore because they see it as racist enviroment.
white students don't want to go to a nigger school.

Y-you can have your farms back!

It's literally a scientific fact that Negroes ruin everything.

>paying tuition and rent to watch niggers chimp out without reprisals

Who in their right mind would still enroll in a university like this?
You can see chimpouts in any major city for free every weekend.

>Mugabe begs whites to return

I'm hispanic and I'm blacker than them. lol

all the self-affirmation t-shirts just screams insecurity

This happened in Toronto when BLM protested the police being in the Toronto gay pride parade, they shut it down and demanded that the police never be allowed to be in the parade again (because you know, Canada has a terrible history of slavery, Jim Crow laws and police shootings of black people).

the next year, BLM didn't even apply to be in parade and protested cops walking in the parade out of uniform as citizens.

"Niggers" as they say. Pic related. I found it on a protest website that called for action and "radicalization" of black gays in Washington for pride to shut down the parade and make it a blacks only march. The next day after the parade the website was offline.

These liberals are being trolled HARD by black nationalists.

Why is lightness of skin tone directly proportional to attractiveness in nigs? Notice the afro'd nig on the right compared to big-flat-nose on the left.

>Mixzou gets black'd
They deserve it.

t. Floridafag

doing gods work norkbot

Her friend didn't say anything, because it's true.

Also, how much you want to bet the guy who said it was black?

The university of WE WUZ and SJW is in the shitter, big deal

black gays should hate white gays because they steal all their sassy twitter memes, resulting in eventually average white women adopting them

>344 KB
Is that all you have to say about the bullshit going on in your country? We had to let your gay officers march in our NY parade.
nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/after-toronto-pride-exclusion-canadian-cops-invited-attend-nyc-march-n768921
Fucking leaf.

no more white women to rape

lighter the skin more likely to have Caucasian features. (or asian or injun i suppose)

ayyyyyyyyyy

He's sick again. When he dies, which hopefully will be soon, there will be a civil war over who gets to succeed him. Even with an 'election' there will be war. Might as well go ahead and get it over with. Do feel bad for the neighboring countries that will get flooded with refugees. Wonder how many will find their way to Europe.

Niggers have transition from simply destroying lives and property, into the destruction of abstract concepts such as education. I fucking HATE Missouri.

Can we kick them out of the SEC?

Can someone please tell me why Niggers are so disgustingly UGLY???

After San Francisco, Toronto is the most cucked city on the planet. not much to add.

Obviously they are retarded (or being purposely mislead against their interests), seeing police as an adversary, so rather than mingling and coming together showing each other they can be friendly, they exclude them, thus perpetuating negative feelings by cops towards blacks. Cops are obligated to patrol the event? Would be great if they could boycott it themselves, but that's not fair to the regular crowds.

It's not talked about much, but blacks hate identity politics even worse than the average Sup Forumsack.

Identity politics is calling them worthless and stupid because they are black, because it assumes that they automatically need everything 'fixed' for them like a very slow, stupid child.

When Mizzou broke down into protests with insane white women screeching about safe spaces for trannies and actual retards; most blacks saw that and were like "Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm goin' to Brown instead".

>This Fucking White Fragility and failure to recognize privilege has got to Fucking stop!

Those BLM niggas didn't want white people there, and now they're not coming. Problem solved.

Neighboring countries already hate them - both Mugabe and the refugees. South africans treat them like shit and have held anti-immigration riots; Zambia charges $500 for a year-long work permit (which they can't afford)...Botswana is a possibility, although their life expectancy dropped from 65 to 35 years, things are getting better and they aren't poor.

But why are blacks so ugly?

I don't know? Big flat noses?

Bullshit, blacks love to blame other people for their failures and are always demanding more gibs. Identity politics is just another tactic to get free shit.

>archive.is/WYo4A
never, ever, give up the fight

some give me the rundown of what happened there to cause this, I can't keep track of all this crazy negro shit

>chase out the people who pay taxes
>there's no more money to take from taxpayers

Why don't niggers understand this?

(((someone))) drew a swastika with their poo in a bathroom stall
niggers+feetsball team+dyke (((professor))) chimped out

Niggers need whites. Whites do not need niggers.

Your trips will it.

>niggers
>thinking ahead
user, we both know the answer to this.

This is what happens when you don't tend to the fire in your living room.

>newfag
You seem alright. Just google mizzou poop swastika and the resulting protests.

>le white caveman meme

Boy, it must suck to have your mighty empire sacked by retarded cave people who are literally scared of the sun. How'd they let that happen?

Maybe he's trying to use his privilege to help others.

What a time to be alive.

It'll stop when other universities see the offending universities nearly disappear. The universities that commit themselves to this shit have volunteered to be the first to fail. When supporting "protesters" costs you lots of money, most universities will stop doing it.

Wasn't this known? Is it worse now? I though it was three dorms closed.

Too bad it will take a while for this to happen to Evergreen and others.