Muh based gen z

How are these 18 y/o faggots supposed to save the white race again? Everyone I meet who is born post 1990 is a colossal weakling and I keep hearing from the (((media))) that they are going to fix all the worlds problems. Anyone with seniority is welcome to weigh in.
>t. (((millenial))) worth about $300k.
Tell me how you aren't being set up for something younglings.

come on faggots defend yourselves

They arent. They're called gen z for a reason cause that's the last generation to exist fully white. You expect a bunch of retarded kids who dab and use fidget spinners to save us?

Well the millenials were supposed to fix the boomer's fuck ups, but your generation overwhelmingly fell for the propoganda pushed in schools and on tv hook line and sinker. However my generation has never known the world without a constant connection to the internet, and wont hesitate to point out contradictions in aforementioned propoganda.

it's a good point, but I'd argue that a lot of 30 y/olds also got fucked and are capable of doing some research into who exactly is fucking them in the ass.

Sup Forums never shuts the fuck up about how Gen Z is really based and prude and traditional, so OP has a point. It's a phony meme that Sup Forums circlejerks about so they can have some hope for the future.

no i don't, and that's the point. I think they are being pushed as saviors for a reason. They are all part of the plan to say that white resistance is futile.

Note that I said overwhelmingly. I don't think all the millenials have fallen for it, but the number that has is far higher than those that haven't.

Most gen Z all just want to be youtube/instagram famous and are attached to their ((smartphones)) 24/7, their every life choice and query nicely cataloged and stored for later reference and datamining

This leaf is right.
you'd be surprised. A lot of friends here in Pennsylvania have changed their ways in their old age, moreso than I see in their younger siblings.

my sister is a very good example. She thinks she can just hit on one core issue of her generation and will get a million shekels for toeing the line

Well it appears that this Based Gen Z is too preoccupied with currend ebends to comment on the overall situation, sorry lads.

So what do you think the core issues millenials and generation z will have to solve?

I think it is absolutely the desire for attention and wide spread internet recognition as a false plateau and the need for true fulfillment as the true source of happiness in the next couple hundred years.

a career isn't going around getting (you)'s

Depending on the career choice, that's exactly what a career is.

I don't see those as problems lasting too long, with the advent of realistic robots and virtual reality.

its a good point. My job, while technical is still about appeasing the right people. I still don't see these 26 year old faggots performing admirably, hence the reason for this bread.

But the oldest of gen-z is only 18 years old.

Does nobody have anything further to add to this discussion? It seems like a waste to let this thread die with so little conversation.

Gen-z sluts r pretty hot desu

Generation z love Millenial survivors.
We will work together.
Z's women will also make ideal and healthy wives for older, battle hardened and respected millenial men.

It will work out well in the end.

You're a retarded fat faggot.
They will become adults, millenials will help them, we've already got the numbers.
X are now pissed off.
We will win this.

You're a worthless faggot who doesn't have a penis.

Nice projection, you effeminate Gen Z queer.