Aryan race characteristics

Aryan race characteristics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMvDTVQ4Goc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whyte skin, blue eyes, blond/white hair..
Please help me with more characteristics

Pure of heart and wise of mind.

Four finger forehead
High, wide cheekbones
Pointed jaw or square jaw (for men)
Straight nose, no bumps or wide brim
Ectomorphic

Literally every attractive white person ever, including myself. We all look the same.

Finno-Urgics top all

I would run through a mile of shit and poison spiders and rabbid arab scimitars to save that smile

This is what the nigs want to erase

>that fucking haircut
>manlet

good lord user try again

peak Aryan waifu

They wantt to poison this kind of blood if their niggerrish

Aryan is Greek for Iranian

Germans saw Persians as proto Aryans

I fit all of those criteria despite being an euro-arab mongrel, I don't pass for white either.

Muh Nordic nigger meme (blonde hair, blue eyes and pals skin)

Most of your prominent Germans were of swarthy southern German decent

It's photoshopped, dip-user. Funny as fuck, though.

This.

Jaw must be square and not too wide but not too narrow. Meds have narrow faces while slavs have wide faces.

you know the thing about the quote is that it's really fucking hilariously pathetic.

"man if I'm not white what the hell else am I going to do with my life? Not be white?"

also if you believe in the purpose of "preserving the white race" then procreating with white women should be priority #1. Finding love and fucking a pretty white girl for the rest of your life should be the goal but instead this board scorns white women a good 80% of the time for being whores (meaning sleeping with ethnic men) and flat out MGTOW's the rest of the time.

Coneheads!

>then procreating with white women should be priority #1
No worries, spencer's doing his job

so what you're saying is that mongrelized amerilards are "aryan"?
don't make me laugh, you foodstamping shitsack

what the fuck

> but instead this board scorns white women 80% of the time
that's because 80% of this board is made up of non-white turbovirgin cuckposters, who have no fucking clue about whitegirls in general

what if you're right though.

Don't all these people have died hair? Also doesn't the girl OP resemble more Asian than Caucasian? New to anthropology.

There's no "if" about it, the hordes of subhuman non-whites who do nothing but post asinine garbage all day pertaining to whitegirls on here, are mirror copies of the subhuman trash you see IRL, as in they have literally no idea what they're talking about, since subhumans don't actually get laid for shit unless it includes reproducing with their own subhuman ilk for betabux reasons.

White people are going to be extinct by 2300 (according to an Irish professor) and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

>White people are going to be extinct by 2300
HAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHA

LMFAO

I'm so glad people have started reinserting him into the meme-o-sphere. pat tillman is an incredible all-around example of a human being, and also of absurdly masculine white features

This is key in addition facial and skeletal features.

>tfw you'll never be as masculine or alpha as Pat Tillman
It really sucks the way he died, but jesus he was a god damn quintessential American man.

k done with Sup Forums for the day. thx bro

rude

nice try Shia. Your cunt wife won't save you now.

>tfw no fashy bf

>hot

RIP #40

There are more purebred Germanics in Northern America than in Germany.

That looks like a sub-human.

Lets see...characteristics of the Aryan race:

Growing wheat, baking bread, permanent structures, seafaring, financial markets, advanced mathematics, human rights, a complex system of jurisprudence, democracy, electricity, refrigeration, planning for the future, sanitation, the internal combustion engine, germ theory, anesthetic, surgery, child rearing, chemistry, philosophy, a vast body of literature, modern textiles, the ability to feed the world, classical music, aviation, space flight, contract law, quantum mechanics, cloning, semiconductors, every modern genius of note, nuclear fission, computer science, the internet, landing on the moon, exploration beyond the solar system, and the ability to swim.

And some day: interplanetary colonization, asteroid mining, superluminal flight, teraforming, planeteering, brain-computer interface, consciousness downloading, physical immortality, dyson spheres, transcending the material plane

What we lack: a decent sense of rhythm, hair-trigger aggression. Well shit...why even live then?

Pat tillman looks a bit like What I thought all americans looked like When I was 5

copy pasta supreme

Hint:
My grandfather Franz Grabowski from Eastern Prussian Ortelsburg looked like a Baltic/Slavic mix, because my paternal family is mainly made up of Germanized Balts and Slavs.

He was still in the SS and got his aryan certificate, nazis were stupid.

>wwe shills keep pushing this chick everywhere
I don't know why your doing this
but it's working

youtube.com/watch?v=HMvDTVQ4Goc

Fucking nigger

This Aryan Godess
Woah...

That thing is hideous

emphaty for shitksins