Chink insectoids

Wtf is wrong with this "culture?" Eating dogs is nigger-tier outside of an apocalyptic scenario. Having a whole festival dedicated to it is transcendentally niggerish.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4646200/Horrifying-moment-dog-cooked-wok-China.html

Other urls found in this thread:

turandot.chineselegalculture.org/index.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_cannibalism
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/31/chinese-cannibalism-infant-flesh-outrages-world/
mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/stories/the-great-sparrow-campaign-was-the-start-of-the-greatest-mass
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Chinese_cannibalism&diff=772258012&oldid=771817830
youtube.com/watch?v=s87YV5XPHiM
youtube.com/watch?v=1YnffHxjUwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5toWVucYtA4
youtu.be/nGTIs9fvkUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they dun have enough food for everyone in china

d*gs are shit-tier animals and pets

Piss off, Ahmed

a dog is a fine meal

I agree. Your mom is a fine meal.

>Not understanding eating dogs came from previous years of starvation and superstition that tortured meat is 'better'. It's literary this.

You posted a picture on a small, ignorant and fearful monkey that starved when it was young.

>muh doggie!
>eats pigs which are smarter than the smartest dogs
yep you deserve the heart disease it gived you

We don't cook them alive, you twit.

If you want to appreciate the full flavor, you do

>hive-minded chinktomatons
They eat each other, so why would they afford the canine any less courtesy...?

turandot.chineselegalculture.org/index.php

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_cannibalism

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/31/chinese-cannibalism-infant-flesh-outrages-world/

mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/stories/the-great-sparrow-campaign-was-the-start-of-the-greatest-mass

First time owning dog here. Im 25 and I got her in 2015. Half weiner half beagul. Cutest weirdest pup youd ever seen. Fall asleep with her everynight shed follow me everywhere. Whole year passes she begins to lose intrest and only wants to go in other room with mom. Mom feeds her hotdogs and cheese my dog begins to cry to leave my room. I am heartbroken and cucked my dog doesnt sleep with me anymore. Its 2017 now they are just food addicted animals that will do anything physically or mentally to get that piece of food. My mom walks around with three dogs farting licking theirselves and continuesly begging. Dogs are sghit unless theyre loyal to you. Otherwise id totes eat that spoiled teenage bitch anyday.

I didn't know they made those chairs in pink, is that a China only thing?

First of all, do not think of the Chinese as a "people", think of them as a "hive" of insects.

Second, do not believe the myth that the Chinese used to be "civilized" before communism. The fact is that the Chinese were uncivilized and barbaric long before Mao.

Third, you need to understand the true beginnings of the (((PRC))).

They're practically niggers.

Fourth, you need to realize that the Chinese "race" is the product of 2000 years of the Chinese getting conquered and raped.

>chinks are hum--

damn, the dumb ass chinese should've picked up the pace with the killings, that's not nearly enough dead workers compared to the soviet union under Stalin the leader who totally wasn't white.

Fifth, do not believe the myth that China was one long continuous, unbroken state for thousands of years. That is complete bullshit. You need to understand that China was broken and shattered countless times (too many times, in fact), and the emperors and ruling class of China weren't even Chinese many of the times. This is pivotal in understanding why the Chinese are such emotionless creatures... The foreign emperors took China by FORCE, and caused wanton destruction and chaos. Thus, throughout history, the Chinese have seen death and destruction so often that they're completely numb to concepts of humanity.

Serves yu right for getting such a shit dog.

This.

Quality post.

Fuckface.

6) Do not believe the myth that Chinese civilization was superior to Western civilization. That's just bullshit sugarcoated propaganda to promote the histories of minorities at the expense of whites.

The Great Leap is a fascinating piece of history that is never covered in mainstream history.

>More homes destroyed than in any war

7) Be aware that there is much more to Chinese history than meets the eye...

lmao I always get a chuckle when I see this meme.

Japan was able to cuck the entire country despite having 10% of their population.

Wasn't China in a huge civil war before the Japs invaded?

>Chink insectoids
Go to bed Will. Good job on the Viggen though.

STOP making fun of BASED Asians. My girlfriend is Asian and she says she likes dogs, she just won't let me own one.

>she won't let me own one
>flag
Checks out.

Because the fucking commies killed and drove out all the Chinese that were moderately self-aware. It's why I'm in America to begin with.

Feed and take care of your own animals and they won't turn their backs on you you inconsiderate, irresponsible absolute faggot.

8) Do not be misled by romanticized and aggrandized depictions of ancient Chinese culture. The Chinese were not civilized. The Chinese practiced cannibalism for thousands of years. You need to understand that cannibalism is an important part of Chinese "culture" and has been for THOUSANDS of years. The Chinese NEVER valued human life. I'm repeating myself, but it's important that you understand that the Chinese have ALWAYS been cold-blooded insectoids.

See for more information about Chinese cannibalism.

Also make sure to check out the talk page in the Wikipedia article because it has way more information, most of which has been deleted by angry Chinamen. So check the history of the talk page too.

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Chinese_cannibalism&diff=772258012&oldid=771817830

an ant colony, if you will.

>Taiping Rebellion 1850-64
>100,000,000 dead

>Great Chinese Famine 1958-62
>55,000,000 dead

>Four Famines 1810-49
>45,000,000 dead

>Three Kingdoms War 220-280AD
>40,000,000 dead

>An Lushan Rebellion 755-763AD
>36,000,000 dead

>Landlord Classicide under Mao 1946-49
>28,000,000 dead

>Laogai Forced Labour System 1945-76
>27,000,000 dead

>Second Sino-Jap War 1937-45
>25,000,000 dead

>Qing Conquest of Ming Dynasty 1616-62
>25,000,000 dead

>Chinese Famine of 1907
>25,000,000 dead

>Dungan Revolt 1862-77
>20,770,000 dead

>Conscription Killings and Famine under CNG 1928-46
>18,522,000 dead

>Conquest of Timur
>17,000,000 dead

>Northern Chinese Famine 1876–79
>13,000,000 dead

>Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 1966-76
>10,000,000 dead

>Famine and Disease in China during Japanese Invasion 1937-45
>10,000,000 dead

>Chinese Civil War 1927-49
>8,000,000 dead

>Yellow Turban Rebellion 184-205AD
>7,000,000 dead

>Chinese Famine of 1936
>5,000,000 dead

>Miao Rebellion 1854-73
>4,900,000 dead (60% of Miao ethnic pop)

>Second Indochina War 1955-75
>3,800,000 dead

>1931 China Floods
>3,700,000 dead

>Chinese Famine of 1928-30
>3,000,000 dead

>Chinese Drought of 1941
>3,000,000 dead

>Three Alls Policy 1940-41
>2,700,000 dead

>Campaign to Suppress Counter-Revolutionaries 1950-51
>2,000,000 dead

>1887 Yellow River Flood
>2,000,000 dead

>Warring States Period 475-221BC
>1,500,000 dead

>Chinese Occupation of Tibet 1950-present
>1,200,000 dead

>Du Wenxiu Rebellion 1856-73
>1,100,000 dead

>Hakka Genocide by Qing Empire 1855
>1,050,000 dead

>Yellow Tiger Massacre 1644-46
>1,000,000 dead

>Warlord Era in China 1900-27
>910,000 dead

>1938 Yellow River Flood (man-made)
>900,000 dead

>1556 Shaanxi earthquake
>830,000 dead

>Yangzhou Massacre of 1645
>800,000 dead

>1976 Tangshan earthquake
>779,000 dead

>1938 Yellow River flood
>700,000 dead

If you are referring to the cultural revolution no, that came later.

>Dzungar genocide 1755-58 by Qing/Manchu
>600,000 dead (80% of Dzungar ethnic pop)

>Wei-Jie War and Genocide 350-351AD
>400,000 dead (Jie were completely exterminated)

>1642 Yellow River Flood (man-made)
>378,000 dead (China's small Jewish population wiped out)

>Typhoon Nina and Dam Failures of 1975
>350,000 dead

>1851 Yellow River Flood and Nian Rebellion 1851-68
>300,000 dead

>Xinhai Revolution of 1911
>220,000 dead

>Boxer Rebellion 1899-1901
>150,000 dead

>White Lotus Rebellion 1796-1806
>120,000 dead

Perfectly said.

Take a look at all those numbers. To the Chinese, death is nothing but a statistic.

Chinese history is nothing but death, pain, and suffering.

A E S T H E T I C

Indeed. China's military history is absolutely embarrassing.

seconding this hard

also fuck you, you moronic cucked maggot, discipline your mother correctly so she doesnt poison your dog with retard food and then steal its love from you jesus christ what a fag

that is a flea bath nigger

Well, you fell for the "intelligent Asian" meme

They are soulless barbarians just like niggers, but more cunning

Well said.

The Chinese are the biggest cheaters on the planet.

>Apocalyptic
>China
not too far off tbqh famalam

Why is your mom feeding YOUR dog? And with junk no less. Put your mother back in line, she's only harming the dog.

Hitler was right about everything. There was one Aryan race at the beginning, and the creative genius of it dwindles with every act of racial defilement. The culture bringers all around the world were the original Aryans, and the Jewish bastardization of the world will be the end of humanity.

The chinks are basically niggers but with a bigger brain and smaller dick.

It's their shit.
As long as they only do it in their country its fine.
Just don't let them take their culture here.
I don't know why they would eat such a disgusting animal though.
My friends dog eats fucking everything on the ground, including shit and rocks.

I absolutely love dogs, but let's not kid ourselves here. We're the ones who's made up what animals we can slaughter and eat with good conscience. Pretending that a dog is worth more than a cow or a lamb is just stupid.

What do you think of the Chinese interbreeding with Africans that is currently happening?

>it gived
learn to speak English

wew fucking lad just got around to reading those links

I am continually surprised by these animals

Animals are food. You're a feminized nu-male retard if you find ANY issue with eating ANY animal.

jesus christ

Chinese rations are really something else, Isrealis are a close second in not givi g a fuck.

Uh. I mean, I'm Chinese and I like think I'm pretty compassionate and stuff.

>As of 2012, human placentophagy is reported as not uncommon in China. [6]

>Chinese subhumans eat placentas and then talk to you

We didn't train cows and lambs to be companion animals.
The difference between killing something that has always been used for meat and killing something that we bred over hundreds of thousands of years to be our hunting companions and guardians is pretty immense. We chose breeds that were more intelligent and therefore have a wider range of emotion.

>kekistan flag
>slant eyed pancake face gook gf won't LET him own a dog

what a cuck

How is there anyone alive in China? Fucking hell they must breed like insects too. Literal hive of ants.

He has a point guys. They are fucking useless unless it's a working dog.

Chinese pollution.

The Chinese don't have any regard for human life, imagine how much concern they have for the health of the planet.

The CIDF (Chinky Internet Defence Force) is out in.... force tonight I see.

nice proxy muhammed

Do not trust the Chinese.

I have kek on my side.

Statistically there should be some of you that are alright, like how there are a few niggers who are actually human.
It's just a shame the majority of your countrymen are subhuman scum

Shitting on the street is Chinese culture. Kids wear pants with a hole on the bottom so that they can squat and poop anywhere they please. Those pants have existed in China for hundreds of years.

Shitting on the street is Chinese culture. Unlike the Poos, who go in designated areas, the Chinese go wherever they want.

kung POO

youtube.com/watch?v=s87YV5XPHiM

This is now a KUNG POO thread

youtube.com/watch?v=1YnffHxjUwQ

Kung poo lady

True Patriot here

youtube.com/watch?v=5toWVucYtA4

Hong Kong Pooey

>china
it's like when you read a history book about how terrible a country and its people were but over time they learned from their mistakes to go on and create a overall great nation and culture, but you read it in reverse

That doggo was still alive?

Requesting the video of subhuman chink beating child who was sweeping outside parents shop.
Also video of chinese child being thrown by man running out of a building

need to redpill someone

I see an animal and a dog.

of course. you know little of the subhuman chink savagery. i'm glad they're being forced into slave labor to make our electronics. i used to think they were people.

So much for 5000 years of history.

youtu.be/nGTIs9fvkUA

>chinks boil animals alive because they believe the fear gives the meat more flavor
fucking disgusting savages

there are about 1 370 000 000 people in china

everyone of these need to eat at least once per day.

everyone of these need to take a shit atleast once per day.

What i'm getting at is that there's barely any food in china

if you eat any form of meat, you have no business telling other people what non-human meat they can or cannot consume

half the problem is that they don't give a shit about killing the animal humanely, they fucking boil it alive and laugh as it howls in horrifying pain. it's fucked up, the chinese truly have no souls

I like dogs, but I have zero problem with people eating them. I love my dog, but he is a tool and not a person.

>killing an animal humanely
retarded

go away ahmed

At least niggers dont torture dogs and dont shit everywhere
would rather live in a country full of niggers than chinks desu

Dogs are pretty tasty, and I recommend you try them. I have more moral quarrels about eating cows than I do eating dogs - they're supposed to serve humans, and they can do so by providing us with nutrition.

The only "nigger tier" behavior I see here is you pretending that dogs are supposed to be cherished, while every animal is nothing more than a tool for their human masters.

>As late as the 19th century, it was not unusual for Chinese executioners to eat the heart and brains of the criminals whom they dispatch.
>They also ate a portion of the human meat for health reasons, but when some extra meat was left, they sold it for profit.

>In 2006, the Public Security Bureau and local media of Lanzhou confirmed the discovery of two human arms that "mixed with ginger and chili" in a Lanzhou landfill.[3]

If even one of the rice harvests are bad, there will be curry on the menu