I've stopped taking the antidepressant jew Sup Forums

I've stopped taking the antidepressant jew Sup Forums.
Give me some fucking blackpills.
I wanna feel real.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/
scientificamerican.com/article/depressions-evolutionary/
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf9MBOLbKuk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4172306/
youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ6J5F01Do
youtube.com/watch?v=7mA0kk29DBA&t=1443s
youtube.com/watch?v=JuQgJxYriYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

western society will not survive because the white race will not survive. too many whites are hell bent on destroying their own race. ironically, this is probably a product of their lives having been too good and cushy (they were "spoiled", that's why they're usually upper middle class college kids). once the demographics shift enough, you'll see more and more authoritarian candidates being voted into office because that's who low IQ nonwhites vote for. likely they'll be economically left-wing and culturally conservative, but not in a positive way. more like in the way of "we're going to make it fucking illegal for gays to have sex with eachother" type of way.

all of this is being helped along by global superpowers for various economic and ideological reasons (economic: whites aren't having enough babies to keep up the birth rate and create enough labor to pay off massive government debts. ideological: marxism. frankfurt school plans to destroy capitalism from the inside out).

once whites are no longer in the majority, they'll be treated like joos were during 1930s germany. whites don't have the ability to stand up for themselves or even comprehend that other people hate them, so they will ultimately lose.

even if you manage to have children with a woman that isn't brainwashed by television (because women are vacant and stupid to the point of near waking-unconsciousness), your children will be doomed to a life of persecution and hatred simply for their cultural background.

in short, if you are white, western, american or european, everything you are and everything you have ever been is doomed. you failed, but it wasn't really your fault IMO. you were born into a world that was already basically cucked from the get go. so whilst you might have some culpability, a lot of the blame goes on boomers and gen Xers too, who raised the evil millennial generation that sold the world out and pushed everything into the farthest depths of hell

stop taking medical advice from this website.

no woman will ever love you either. women are biologically selfish in nature as a matter of reproductive safety. they will want what they want from you when they want it from you (if you're good looking, they will want your dick and then want to get rid of you in exchange for a more stable male, and if you're not good looking, they'll want to get dicked and then use you for your economic stability).

this situation might not be so bad if you had not grown up your entire life to believe that judging women was wrong, or only using women for sex was wrong. if you weren't told that you had to dig deep down within your soul and find some deep meaningful connection to the woman. if you weren't forced and conditioned to do this to the point where you now crave emotional closeness to a vagina bespectacled being.

essentially you've suppressed and subverted every male instinct and every bit of who you biologically are for a LIE that was always a one way straight. the same rules never applied to them, they only applied to you. and now you will spend the rest of your life wishing that the fairy tale life of "love and devotion" that you had been sold in your youth was real

youve likely already experienced the best times of your life. you also likely didnt appreciate the moments

here OP. here was the redpill that drove me over the edge into total apathy and not caring. this was when i realized i had already lost this fight - >pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/

as far as the future generation is concerned, they already outnumber us in the united states. this entire nation is fucked.

when they grow up, we're going to have the worlds greatest nuclear superpower and it's going to be under the control of a bunch of leftst, whitey hating shitskins. can you say "boom"?

"depression is not a malfunction, but a mental adaptation that brings certain cognitive advantages"

Solve your social problems.

scientificamerican.com/article/depressions-evolutionary/

>I've stopped taking the antidepressant jew Sup Forums.
>Give me some fucking blackpills.
The damage to your brain's neurochemistry is irreversible in the absence of LSD or similar compounds

Good luck

Perception and the manipulation of perception is the only truth that exists in this world.

Life has no goal. Not your life, life as a whole. Think about how the universe would be different right now if none of us had ever existed.

It wouldn't be any different.

And now think about your earliest memory, and try to remember before it.

enjoy the existential crisis

>Life has no goal.
That's where you're wrong kiddo
Life's goal is singular: Reproduction
true right down to the level of the virus

You are fated to hope user, even for respite beyond the grave. But there is no convincing hope in its core that everything you want can be made manifest and you would adjust yourself in the process to achieve it and even that adjustment would be grand from the standpoint attained upon achievement. Stop being a puss user, and dare. Force yourself to ask a hot girl out just to dare, without lust for a result.

Hey can you elaborate?

>implying the psychiatrist scum who prescribe the medication care about you

They are paid to prescribe medication to treat your symptoms. It really does not concern them if you feel like an emotionless zombie for the rest of your life. In fact, most of them are AzNs and Poos who cheated in college. They don't give a FUCK about you.

As long as they prescribed medicine to treat your symptoms in exchange for money, they did their job. And your life will continue -- as whatever kind of retard-zombie that the drugs turned you into.

Likewise, the drugs are not FDA-tested with the "zombie-retardation" symptom in mind. As long as the drug can pass FDA trials by proving it won't kill or harm anyone, then they don't really care if it gives people the subjective perception of being an emotionless zombie.

Shine on, you crazy zombie-retards...

>And now think about your earliest memory, and try to remember before it.

Sounds nice and peaceful. I can't wait, but only faggots commit suicide.

Listen OP. life is meant to be grappled like a bull. You're going to lose. It'll kill you eventually, but you aren't meant to win, you're only meant to put up a valiant enough of a fight so you can feel proud of what you've done when you die. So stop being a faggot and get to living.

Some, if not most, of your problems are your own fault and you have to take responsibility for improving your own life's circumstances.

Now that you stopped taking the jew pill you will go through withdrawl and probably massive mood swings. Drink plenty of water, and just think how good it will be to not be addicted to something.

Occupy yourself, take time off work. Maybe excersize and try to get fit, or read some books.

Stay away from social media and religion. That shit won't help you right now.

Good on you.

Courage is the highest virtue, and Truth the highest pursuit. These are sign posts and they populate the path in a continuum.

Thats not a goal of 'life' or 'living'. Reproduction is simply a stage of being a biological entity; whether you're a seahorse that changes genders, a slug that shoots a semen lance, or a human bean.

Life has no goal.

Since I stopped taking my antidepressants, it's been really easy to laugh at old cartoons. Like I never thought the Simpsons was this funny. I've noticed the mood swings. I'm feeling real fucking sad though. The laughter I experience only lasts a few seconds. I'm finding myself binging cartoons to try to feel happy.
When does the natural happiness come

This is a really bad attitude to take. People often have the same issues and a professional is quick to identify them. Furthermore, to prevent his own depression, a psychiatrist distances himself emotionally. That's what a psychologist is for.

Experience from friends and family over the years.

The last things people stuck in a pit of dispair need to hear is that psychiatry 'is bullshit, bro'. It works and it saves lives.

Those without talent cannot experiment in life as for the talentless opportunities only come once. Unless you lack talent, you should not feel any discomfort with life.

this is nice to hear. Always happy to hear people being able to surmount their depression issues.

That's why I stopped taking the pills. I realized I can't rely on medicine to make me be happy. Or at least, I can't rely on it to stop being fucking sad.
I actually have a redpilled white wife.
We can't reproduce, though.
Elaborate on this
At this point I don't care if life has a goal I'm just doing my best to not wake up in the morning and want to fucking walk off a bridge

Depression is caused by being a pussy basically. I know that sounds mean but it's true. Everytime a bad thought comes into your head, just break it down into a math equation and learn from it, then toss it aside. Keep doing this, it's like a muscle, eventually you will do it automatically.

Existentialism is a retarded meme, yes you are a meat sack and will die, but you are here now so do something. I suggest you work out, it snapped me out of it, that and reading psychology and understanding my brain more.

Relgion is ok, but it can make you go crazy if your mind is in retard mode.

Just remember, you might feel crazy and retarded now, but that will wear off in a few months. It's just like smoking.

From now on don't take the jew pill, read psychology instead, and just don't take life seriously.

Work out, put all that autism into lifting and studying.

Life has no universally objective goal. That does not mean that individuals cannot find meaning.

Do you even Camus?

It's true.
Pharmaceutical antidepressants are not good for your health.
But, you can at least partially reverse the effects with proper nutrition, most importantly proper ratios of your dietary fats.

That being said, there are also many studies at this point regarding addictive behavior mitigation through psychedelic use, depressive behavior reduction, PTSD symptoms, and all the rest.
whether the psychedelic be MDMA, LSD, psilocybin.
Feel free to look it up.
The science is out there.

I feel like, having just stopped taking antidepressants, I shouldn't turn to different drugs.

There we go
That's the good stuff
cuts nice and deep

I wouldn't resort to psychedelics unless you absolutely need them. It's better to stand on your own feet first.

There was never a time when things where better, it's always been shit, you just now realized

bad people come more from upbringing than race and bad upbringings are on the rise

We will soon run out of fossile fuels starting a recource war that will end in the world's nuclear death

North Korea is much more of a threat than you would think

The internet, while being the pool for infinite knowledge, has actually made people dumber, and they need no proof to believe an outragious claim.

Your antidepressents where probobly pluseabos anyway

Your death will not affect anyone, any position you hold will be replaced by someone else and after everyone you love dies you'll be another tombstone that nobody visits.

>This whole post

Everything you are going through now is normal, you feel depressed because you want to do things and can't. Just start working out, stop taking drugs, drink water and get plenty of sleep. If you are working, take a week or two off.

This is your first step towards a better life. Just remember that. Just take it easy and flush that shit out of your system.

That shit makes you fat too, so another reason to work out.

>There was never a time when things where better, it's always been shit, you just now realized
Stopped reading there.
Blackpills need to be true to cut deep man. Your blackpills are shit.

this. i fell for the anti-meds meme.suffered for 14 years for NO reason. feels bad broz

Good on you, m8. The best way to combat depression is to find some outdoor hobbies and stop eating processed garbage.

This video sums it up:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf9MBOLbKuk

Antidepressants are a huge meme cooked up by Big Pharma. They barely perform better than placebos.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4172306/

I actually just recently lost my job, started my new job search today. I want to lease a local place and open a game store (traditional games), but I don't have good credit or savings.

And faggots like you will help it all along, if you're not one of them yourself. Take down the white power flag and put le sweden back up. White power is only for true ice giants who are hell bent on winning the race war and retaking Europe and the Americas again.

Good, just take some time off and let your brain heal up. Start running, it will help your body get that shit out. And stay away from negative thoughts, push those gay pussy thoughts away.

I have been there man, you can over-come depression, you just have to be a bit crazy and then channel your craziness.

the line in the first pic about anxiety, towards the bottom if you skim the right.

Antidepressants leave a permanent change in your brain. You will never be free from the ssri jew.Also, a-deps actually do help people with chemical imbalances.

Bombs:
>life is meaningless and you're going to die miserable and alone.
>humans are fundamentally selfish and this shines through in all human creations
>you are completely superfluous and it wouldn't matter if you died -- you would be forgotten in the blink of an eye

read the rest, you fucking cromag

are you saying that to me, or is that summerizing my post?

What pills did (((they))) give you? I went off my antidepressants too and I feel like my old self again. (((They))) just want to numb the masses so they don't fight back.

Summarizing your post

You'll be lucky if they didn't fuck your thyroid.

Doc here, I prescribe you a dosage of these:
youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ6J5F01Do
youtube.com/watch?v=7mA0kk29DBA&t=1443s

When you're gone, no one will miss you. And when you're dead, NO ONE WILL CRY.

>It works and it saves lives.
This. Depression can kill people, psychiatry can save them.
Brains aren't magical, things can go wrong with them. Antidepressants aren't different to any other type of medicine and if you need them you should take them.
youtube.com/watch?v=JuQgJxYriYI

Why prescribe pills that increase suicidal ideation?

America sided with lucifer during ww2, and now it's paying the price.

Congragulations, you fucked up your brain forever. Fucking idiot. The Jews wanted you to do that.

>bad people come more from upbringing than race and bad upbringings are on the rise
a lot of what we speak about race isn't related to crime, but instead how groups of humans band together and lobby for power over one another.

>We will soon run out of fossile fuels starting a recource war that will end in the world's nuclear death
Nope. Your a fucking moron talking out of his ass. We have recently found massive oil reserves that pushed that date out by a long ways.

>North Korea is much more of a threat than you would think
Not at all.

>The internet, while being the pool for infinite knowledge, has actually made people dumber, and they need no proof to believe an outragious claim.
Kinda like this poorly thought out post

>Your antidepressents where probobly pluseabos anyway
SSRIs are bad but not because the are "pluseabos", but because they sweep your problems under the rug.

>Your death will not affect anyone, any position you hold will be replaced by someone else and after everyone you love dies you'll be another tombstone that nobody visits.
Babbys first existential crisis.

To a certain extent, however, the 1 thing a psychiatrist will never do is say maybe medication isn't the solution and you should try something else.
Citation: being on 7 medications (3 daily, 2 bi-daily, 2 weekly) at the age of 9 for getting in fights in school.

Fuck off big pharma shill

>rip me

I agree that psychiatry is a huge help, but the medicine is just pure evil. I stopped seeing a shrink years ago, unfortunately. Lately I get my psych evals from friends who are in training to be shrinks. I guess there's a bit of luck there, but I wonder if it's hard for them to distance themselves emotionally because they're my friends. I lost one friend over it, I told them some pretty fucked up stuff.

No one loves you and no one ever will.

No one is even friends with you.

Everyone cares only about themselves and how you can help them.

If you can't benefit them anymore, even your closest friends and family will drop you.

Life becomes a hell of a lot better when you realize this and start being a sociopath instead of a sucker.

He said BLACK PILL you dumb faggot. This is just everyday red pill shit.

Ok people keep telling me nobody will ever love me and I'm starting to wonder if there are a lot of people projecting in the thread.
Which I'll be honest, is helping my depression a bit right now. Some of you guys are fucking pathetic, and I'm kind of happy I'm not you.

>Pic related, you right now

Kill yourself evergreen terrace faggot.

Hey, you asked for the black pill. You want to spit it back out, what the hell are we supposed to do?

You're a monkey.

Everyone you know is a monkey.

You think monkeys are these great animals and true love is real and best friends are BFF's forever?

You think genes which aren't selfish can survive in the wild?

Monkeys slaughter each other all the time over the most random crap.

Around 50% of humans living as hunter gatherers die of MURDER.

You are basically an angry, selfish, aggressive animal.

You're domesticated, yeah, but doesn't make you any better than the feral ones you descended from.

says the degenerate gay

fuckkk you

I think we've gone from blackpill to you just being an edgy faggot. You sound like a faggot user. If being depressed means I'm anything like you then I think you're the best antidepressant I've ever encountered. Shit man.

Hahaha
Oh yeah? You're on Sup Forums at night.
Where are all your friends that toootally care about you? They have smartphones and computers and can contact you ANYTIME. But for some reason you have to talk about your depression and issues with random weirdos on the internet. People here are "projecting" things because we already lived through them. Whatever, man, do what you want. Then when *Depression Round 2: "Wow, does no one really care?" happens you can come back and pretend no one warned you.

>Around 50% of humans living as hunter gatherers die of MURDER.

Oh that's neat. I didn't know that.

Agriculture really did domesticate us

Blackpill is just Redpill where you give up like a fag afterward.

Why don't you ask yourself this:

Out of everyone in the thread, why are you freaking out and having an emotional reaction over my posts?

Answer: because they're the one black pill truth you don't want to confront.

No one else in this thread is causing you to go "faggot faggot how dare you say that faggot no it's not true stop saying it please stop saying it."

If someone calls a 120 pound man a fatass, he doesn't react. If someone calls a 400 pound man a fatass, he starts freaking out and crying.

The truth hurts. Lies don't.

But like I said: life's a lot better when you cross the line into sociopathy.

Try rhodiola or ashwagandha. Everything that works is out there in the world, not in a lab.

This is so true faggots. Man, I recently realized that everyone I've ever been close to has been pretty much shit. Every single one.

They say you're the product of the 5 people you were closest to and I cut everyone out of my life and have become a cliche with basically no social interaction at all. I hooked up with an ex 3 times but that's been it since last summer. And I blew up and called her a cunt and she blocked me. I want to reset my being, see who I actually am without all the negative influences. I've always suspected I was great, and I'm gonna find out.

>I've always suspected I was great
Dangerous game you're playing there, user.

When you look at yourself, truly, without blinders, you'll realize you're the same as everyone else.

You're just as selfish. No one can help being selfish. It's just the nature of things.

It took me many bad pot trips to realize this.

It was like staring at something awful, and each time you'd take a little glimpse, but you'd turn away because of how terrible it was.

But you couldn't help taking another look.

It hurts when you're trying to accept it. But the reality is, what's hurting you is that you're giving up all the stories you told yourself. It's like a little kid realizing that Santa wasn't real.

Yes, no one cares about you. But the upside is you can stop caring about what they think about you. You can stop caring about the bullshit and what they want, and start caring only about what YOU want.

And when you do, you won't be depressed anymore.

There's no way off the SSRI train. I've been on them for over 10 years and tried quitting multiple times. Once the jew get to you it's over.

Want to feel real? Have to go outlaw.
Fuck the man.

Not true. Just be sure to taper. If it's still bad after quitting try supplements like 5HTP. Don't take both together.

I have tapered. I even tapered for over year with as little as 0.1mg. Still went six months after that and still no sign of end to the annoying withrawal sypmtoms (brain zaps being the most annoying).

Start meditating please, I owe it so much. Just start out with 10 deep breaths when you wake up. Try and move up to 5, 10, and 15 minutes when you can.

>It took me many bad pot trips to realize this

>many bad pot trips

>pot trips

>Pew Research article
>author's name
>Cohn
More like Jew Research

>I wanna feel real.
GO OUTSIDE. Talk to people.

kys faggot

Since we're on this subject does anyone know anything about St John's wart or Valerian root?

That'll just make you depressed because you realize you will always be alone.