Senator Kid Rock LOL

Anybody want to meme this dude into office? I'm seriously ready to do it and punk the shit out of our govt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rKFx0MMqb48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm down

No.

Hate his music but he seems like a good guy

>I'm seriously ready to do it and punk the shit out of our govt.

I reckon you Yankees are just about cooked enough to start watering your crops with purple Gatorade.

He's kind of like a ted nugent that got lucky in music. Libertarian but conservative on most things. Basically his libertarian leans are weed lol. I don't know, watched his interviews and i think he gets it.

Yankee? I'm in florida ;)

>White
>Republican
>influenced by Nugent
>Dixie

Build it.

make it happen. i want rockposting to be a thing.

bawitdaba baby

Well we can either vote in more lawyers, opportunistic fags who represent some lobby or a guy who is tired of seeing these fags run shit. I don't know. 20 years ago I would have said no way. Now? Anybody but THEM.

Fucking Michigan. Is Eminem running as the Dem? Either way we will get Senator Wigger.

i live in michigan, so if he had a serious chance at winning as a republican i'd support him even though i'm sure he's a trashy idiot. both of our senators have been democrats for the past ~16 years and they are complete shit, especially that bitch Stabenow. if it takes kid rock or ted nugent to change that, then so be it.

He didn't go so far in music BECAUSE he is a conservative leaning guy. I would say right of "middle of the road", but not a huge conservative. Like Trump. I don't know, wanted to get a feel before I started making memes for it. Michigan needs help. The blacks and liberal whites are screwing it over bigly. What an embarrassment if fucking KID ROCK is running it LOL!!!!

Can't wait...
>Senator Rock filibusters a gibbs program whilst his DJ scratches...
> a Capitol Hill press conference with karate dancers and midgets everywhere....
> senator bitch slapping Pocahontas... at the same time wearing a cowboy hat and sunglasses...
> "whachusay" " Holmes be Trippin" and "yo dog" entered into the Congressional Record daily...
Oooooo...lulz....

rock at least has turned to some strange dirty country music now. hes no longer wigger.

I'd vote for him

"baw with the baw "or "im a cowboy baby"?

I'll vote for him against Debbie but in the primary I'll probably vote for Robert Young. Maybe he will surprise me.

AND THIS IS FOR THE QUESTIONS THAT DON'T HAVE ANY ANSWERS

MINIMUM WAGE AND MEDICAID FOR CANCER

THE STATE DEPARTMENT AND ALL MY CRITICS, AND ALL MY HEROES IN THE BUSINESS OF CIVICS

THE DHS AND THE IRS, THE CROOKED SENATE, THE FINANCIAL MESS, DON'T BOTHER WITH IT CAUSE THAT AINT FUN

NOW GET ON THE FLOOR AND FILIBUSTER SOMEONE

Better than all the other politicians that are trash. Just burn this thing to the ground. Bob Ritchie for Senate!

just thinkin of all the cash they will piss away fighting fucking kid rock. It would be hilarious. More egg on their faces doesn't hurt. ok based on these posts im floating memes. thanks anons.

100%.
He's not a fool.

He's actually very smart, and very rich.

DVVVV DVVVV DVVVV DVVVV DVVVV DVVVV DVVVV DVVVV DVV!
FAWK YEH

Kid Rock would be a cool fucking dude to hang out with. If that dicksmoker Franken can do it why can't Rock?

Ok, making an easy one with Trump in the car pointing the gun saying "get in the car, we're making America Great Again" with Kid Rock in the backseat ahahhahahah. Just saw an interview and he pissed off this chick, she said im not israeli, just a jew, and he was like tomato tooomato. LOL

I could never stand his music. But hey, Kid Rock as a Senator with his own midget?? I'm down

kek

havin a giggle

ALL OF THESE GETS

PRAISE KEK, HE WILLS KID ROCK INTO OFFICE!

AMERICAN BADASS!!!!!!!!!

I like this song from him

youtube.com/watch?v=rKFx0MMqb48

Joe C. Died.

Praise KEK!

Senator Robert Richie aka "kid rock". nice tune
:)

Senator Rock please meme it into reality

>TFW you're going to vote for him to be your senator.

The funny thing is that his chances of winning are a lot higher than you'd think.

>Celebrity, and is extremely liked locally for his contributions to various high profile charity programs within the Detroit area.
>Successful entrepreneur, owns and operates many businesses in the Metro Detroit area.
>Michigan is becoming more and more red each year
>Anti-establishment sentiment is high, and both our senators are establishment dems.
>"Dude-weed, small government, bring back more jobs, lmao" is a better platform than anything the dems have ran in a long time.

10/10

Screen capped.

>first concert was kid rock 13 years ago when I was 10
>three siblings around my age
>we sang that song together all the time
>tfw
where does the time go?

also checked

>I'm seriously ready to do it and punk the shit out of our govt.

how old are you 12? kys and that niggerlover with yah

LETS DO THIS!

Mitch McConnell: "Senator Rock, I know it be strong, but please. No voting with 'pimp hand' "

An entire government full of celebrities.

He's Aryanoid.

Ok so have to make some Stabenow ones too, this chick is fucked. Anybody got any dirt? Gotta get Richie in passed this idiot. Wish she was hot, could make some milf memes, but noooooooo

lets do it Sup Forums

> take oath of office
> crowd surf out to parking lot

Holy shit wait a second here. President Dwayne the Rock Johnson with Vice President Kid Rock.

Is this /our team/ for 2020?

Man celebrities with conservative tendencies are better than what we have now. These fucks are BOUGHT. Richie has been saying the same things since he was in hollywood, says a lot when you are surrounded by (((((THEM))))). Career got simpled because of it. Just sayin

fuck that. what happens when he wins and we end up regretting it like we did Trump....

If get, Kid Rock will be senator

ok can have another lawyer? Yaaaay that sounds good.

What hasn't TRUMP fucking done? I will enjoy this argument. Remember I said Trump, not congress, not the senate. Because they are paid to do nothing.

> be Kid Rock
> be junior senator from Michigan
> take fact finding tour of pussy ass muh refugee liberal sanctuary city
> meet sheriff
> paint his town red and paint his wife white

Cant ask for gets.

Shouldn't he be Adult Rock by now?

He's going to be the first male Senator to wear a fur jacket on the floor.
The commies gave us Franken, Harris, and Blumenthal -- we'll give them Bob Richie, and oust Kaine and fake indian as a good start.

More like granny rock

Yes adult rock. In a room full of kids.

Senator Richie.

ooooooooh good look the canadian fuck square faces

and this is for the voters, without a Rep. who can bantz well, lower your taxes, and left a waffle house, for jail.
My concerned counties, packed with grievance,
My donor's dropping 20's and soccer moms with teenagers.

The Bigly City or The Beautiful Country,
and it don't even matter if the deep state want me, all the (((merchants))), the spics, the niggers, or those strung out hipsters in the methodone clinic.

All you taxpayers, WHITE U.S.A.|
And Justice Thomas, he's pretty based.
For to BTFO'd the degeneracy pushed by the left, just like Trump, just watch the arrests.

For my electors sick of hollywood,
you want a man with means you understood,
I say 20, and then 18,
NOW GET IN THE BOOTH, AND VOTE
KID ROCK

aww I made this one last night

SAY IT WITH ME FOLKS!

GOVERNOR ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER!!!
GOVERNOR JESSIE VENTURA!!!
SENATOR AL FRANKEN!!!!

> be Kid Rock
> get dissed by Bernie Sanders
> cracka I will pop up cap in yo commie ass

> be Kid Rock
> grudge fuck Dianne Feinstein into supporting repeal of don't ask don't tell

Pfm is a democrat shill

He has no chance. His music and the way presents himself gives him 0 chance at ever successfully running for office even if his politics are decent.

>we
>leaf

> be Kid Rock
> finish first speech
> drop mic and walk off

make it happen

Whatever cool. I hope you dem faggots have a power that /pol has behind it. Beat a celebrity into submission that berates our president that we memed into the Whitehouse.
Find the location of a flag pointed at the sky on a saturday afternoon. We have fun :)

You want to bomb ISIS? You can't do that. We can. Have fun fags. Shadily :)

> be Kid Rock
>wear James Brown wig to honor black history month
> Maxine Waters chimps out

*Shadilay*

Yeah I'm down let's just fill every government position with meme candidates

I wish Billy Mays were alive so we could meme him into office

Can we meme him off the planet?

> be Kid Rock
> have to buy new desk for Washington DC office cuz can't get old one out the double wide

Michigan probably matters more to Canada and vis/versa than most US states.

It's literally across the bridge.

half the govt is billy mays idiot