Nationalist kill himself to be heard by the people of Europe

Literally killed himself just for the chance to talk to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2013/05/the-may-26-protests-and-heidegger/
youtube.com/watch?v=a4tu9yVaTY8
youtube.com/watch?v=EFurqA5Z7Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=HROJDV8Rnio
youtube.com/watch?v=rhqneAhyJkI
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JUST

Literally Kys himself praise kekarina

So nothing to say for a guy that killed himself just to alert you?

Lol what a gay

What was that? I wasn't paying attention.

I almost feel bad that a guy gave his life just for this to be read, and I'm deciding whether or not it's tl;dr

It's not that big, come on.

I hear him, loud and clear.

It was good. It's too bad he didn't take some of the actors behind the population replacement with him, but still. Hopefully Europe one day wakes up before it's too late. Not sure that it isn't too late already.

... okay.

tl;dr

too long; got bored halfway through reading

guy should have made his message more succinct

This happened 4 years ago. Its too late

Bump

It's not too late, Trump won, Le Pen almost made it. Nationalists are only getting stronger now.

F for respect. I hope this mans death will not be in vain.

anyone that kills themselves to 'make a point' is retarded

TL;DR

>He killed himself in a popular church because he thought his suicide note would make the news
>Note says fuck muzzies, wake up France

Should have just live streamed it, and read it. Would have been forced into the public psyche.

Do you have more?

He's a total fool

The media is controlled, liberals don't care and are practically suicidal.

He could have done much better. His death has accomplished basically nothing.

>mfw I remember this happening and no one seemed to care
this was literally out of the fucking blue. No one knew the islamic invasion of europe would happen in less than 5 years, with their politicians throwing wide the city gates
>mfw europa did not heed the call
>mfw this is the future they chose

There is still time to make this, it's not like Europe is already dead.

I wish he went down fighting. That would have been a mass murderer for the ages. An extremely intelligent religious successful family oriented 6 million year old man.

>killing yourself because life isnt going the way you like
cuck

>it's not like Europe is already dead.
I think at this point the only way to take it back is through force. I imagine eventually europeans coming to the US as refugees, and that helping our demographics back to healthy levels. Then in the further future, we go to war with Europe and take it back.

never to let this happen again.

The sooner people act, the less bloodshed. There is still time.

They can still avoid the coming conflicts. It's not written on stone. What need to happen is people need to unite, and make opposition to what is going on. That will have to happen sooner or later.

It is defintely not too late but the situation is incredibly difficult and it needs some serious work to save Europe.

>I imagine eventually europeans coming to the US as refugees, and that helping our demographics back to healthy levels.
If one guys down the rest will too. If Europe falls then you are next. This will be decided here and I would rather die than to become a refugee who runs away from his own homeland because of some communist traitors and islamists.

I am completely aligned with his sentiments

I do not feel I am lethargic on the matter, yet simply do not know what can be done

obviously this guy didn't either....

Media treated him as dog shit, even in death.

>If one guys down
If one goes down

It is too late for a peaceable solution. Nothing but the blood of hundreds of thousands of europeans will cause the war necessary to save europe. Unless a charles martell arises to push back the tide, we're looking at the second bloody reconquista to take back Europe with fire and sword.

>If Europe falls then you are next.
I don't know. We've made a drastic turn of course with Trump's election. Europe has not gotten to that point yet, and are much further along. The US simply has to keep this new reversal momentum going; which in and of itself will still be difficult. But I think we will turn it around.

>not taking sandniggers down with him like a man
What a cuck

counter-currents.com/2013/05/the-may-26-protests-and-heidegger/

He also left a blog post, before dying, take a look

It's not us he needs to alert.
But he seems to have gotten his will. The pushback started in 2014, a year after his death, and a lot of things have unfolded since then that I'm sure he would have appreciated.

>I don't know. We've made a drastic turn of course with Trump's election.
We too have made turns anglos got Brexit and Western Europe got the Identitarian movement+sub movements inside the nation. We are all in the same boat even if our problems slighty differ. The root is the same.

>just an heroing yourself and not even fighting the good fight
Kinda cowardly. All of us white people are going through this shit.

I'm a direct decedent of the 4th Grand Master of the Templars. He died fighting the Muslims and driving them back. We will find a fucking way.

F

Fair enough. We'll fight back this shit eventually. The tides have already turned.

What the fuck happened in France during those protests? Did he tried to trigger a mass revolt?

This is literally the first time I have heard of this man....why didn't he go more public or make a bigger scene?!?I

>pic related
>was not ignorable

Just google Venner Quotes, unless you mean in that aesthetic quote format then no thats the only one I have

Its difficult for American's who don't understand.

We know SJWs WANT to take our voice away, but we don't ever consider them actually doing so or taking it seriously that they can.

It is important to remember that many EU nations, (And even non-EU, Europe in general is bad about it) has already deprived citizens of speaking about things they care about.

Imagine if it were illegal to say "I'm proud to be an American" because that's what some of these people are dealing with.

Still not as bad as Stalin era Russia of Gang of Four China, but pretty bad for First World Nation standards.

youtube.com/watch?v=a4tu9yVaTY8

People went in mass to protest faggotry

>literally anhero and do a flip off a balcony in the most famous cathedral in the world
>this is why I did this.jpg
>the (((main stream media))) does not report on it, even locally, and the only references to it besides AP articles talk about him being an evil fascist
gee, I fucking wonder why

why not take a gun and shoot a buncha shitskins & liberals or something

>t. 54% America seriously implying the USA will outlive Europe
Top fucking kek

You elected trump, a literal Zionist.
Big fucking whoop.
Get over yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=EFurqA5Z7Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=HROJDV8Rnio

This is what slowly boiling a frog looks like

>This will be decided here and I would rather die than to become a refugee who runs away from his own homeland because of some communist traitors and islamists.

Time is wastin' Hans... tick tock.. tick tock..

No you aren't, you fucking larper.
Templars literally weren't allowed to reproduce and many became eunuchs.

He thought he was more valuable in death than in life.

Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

Take your fucking blinders off, America is not in a better position than Europe at all. You have far more non-whites than Europe (who commit mass shootings daily) Jews use the US as a testing ground for weapons-grade degeneracy. Trump is a civic faggot who married his daughter off to one of the most despicable kikes on the planet, he wont stop whites from becoming a minority in the US any time soon.

LITERALLY MOST OF YOUR WHITE MALE POPULATION IS FUCKING CIRCUMCISED, WAKE THE FUCK UP, YOU'RE THE MOST KEKED WHITE NATION ON THE PLANET NEXT TO SWEDEN.

Deluded fucking shartclappers, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Not in the early days.

I'm glad he didn't have to suffer seeing Europe being torn apart. I hope we can avenge him so his death was not in vain. F

>t. europoor
I'm referring to momentum and muslim population. Getting rid of spic will be much easier. 14th amendment reinterpretation. We are in better shape to secure the future.

The last honorable man in Germany, God speed Teuton.

Also, most states have a 80-95% whites. California just throws the average off with a few other states.

He shot himself

Templars couldn't even touch a female family member, you can cut the larping now.

Or build a bomb. Bombs are pretty easy to make.

>Templars couldn't even touch a female family member, you can cut the larping now.
The 4th Templar, Bernard, had children before the Templars were even formed.

>getting rid of spics will be much easier

You obviously don't realise how little the shitskin population really is in Europe.

Makes me laugh at all these fat americucks "le Europe is lost" while literally being replaced and extremely close to becoming a minority in our own lands

>14th amendment reinterpretation.
if you seriously believe one day all non whites will be exiled you are delusional
>muh states
4 states consist 1/3 of us population, having wyoming %98 white does not matter

accept you will live with hispanics and blacks and to an extent asians, do come in terms with reality please.

Venner’s work implies that patriotic citizens of pure blood have a duty to restock their gene pools, and their armies, by multiplying. By this reasoning, homosexuals—unwilling, in principle, to reproduce—count as parasites, if not as traitors.

The bloody conflicts in the likes of camp of the saints are REALLY going to happen. This shit is insane. It's crazy as fuck to even consider how many people will die. God help the western people, when the sandcastle starts to unmake itself.

black pill kikes

Haha, literally kys fag

Bernard de Tremelay had no children

So pathetic

Oh No, it'll happen in Europe, but not here in the USA.
>e-everyone who doesn't agree with me is shareblue le p-praise kek deus vult!

US will collapse long before Europe, you are totally fucked demographically, better go in actual countries which aren't on the verge of explosion like Argentina or Chile.

You may not be aware of how different the demographics are in different states. We have more pure white states than there are in Europe. Just because California is lost, and completely over run, doesn't mean shit for the rest of the country.

>greenpasture.com
Not a source desu

You don't understand the US mate
>the military is conservative
>the police force is conservative
>white replacement awareness is spreading: I'm talking to a younger girl who's 24 and her recent grad, total normie coworkers at a big-4 financial firm are talking about it
>once a critical mass of men wake up, the women will soon follow us as women don't think for themselves.
>and we already elected Trump

We'll be fine.

You're referring to your own biased horseshit you're pulling out of your greasy lard-arse. How fucking DARE a 54% white nation being directly puppeteered by kikes try pretending for a moment you're in a better position than Europe as a whole. We have more white people than you AND less non-whites. Don't even try selling me some bluepilled horseshit about how your civic cuck president is going to save you, he can't and he wont. Fucking dream on, the US isn't the monolithic white powerhouse it used to be, you are on the very fucking verge of becoming a minority in your own nation.

The only thing that will save you at this point is extremely drastic action and it would have to come quickly. Sadly fucking retards like you are satisfied with some useless civic cunt so that probably wont happen soon enough.

This. Hell, the blackest states in the country all vote red every year. Literally CA and NY are all they have. Arguably just CA.

You talk like a reaction to liberal politics is certainty when it's not. All that it needs, is for Trump term to end, or be impeached, and it's all back to zero again.

You are gambling with your own existence, on a losing position, and all you have to say is we'll be fine.

Wtf.

nor are you

Obvious kike
filtered

Trump is going to be impeached how? With what congress?

You non-American pussies in this thread really just sound like you're rallying us to save you (which we will like always)

>people use "we elected trump" as an excuse
He's a literal kike dude, our country is fucked.
>le based black man
Real nice rebuttal.
Stay btfo larping mongrel

blackpilling kike goes after anyone who thinks there is hope for the white race. Obvious.

Not saying he is going to be impeached, I'm saying it's a existential risk, and you are two or one steps near being thrown at a new Obama or Hillary, or someone like that again.

I knew it was going to happen. Nobody wants to listen though. It all started during the Bush administration - it became a fad to hate on Bush, i.e. to have strong political opinions. The original liberal communities primary source of new was The Daily Show with Jonathan Stewart - a comedian. The big problem is liberal media kept the fad going once they realized they could draw in an entire group of people (liberals) who didn't really understand politics and all shared a common herd/mentality trait, and are ALL motivated by emotion/compassion rather than cold logic and reasoning. The big problem is these people are ones who would have otherwise not had a political opinion in the first place - they are motivated out of compassion but lack the ability to reason - making their inclusion in politics EXTREMELY dangerous.

This will happen in any LIBERAL dominated country in the name of tolerance. Liberals LOVE tolerance - because it sounds good. The thing is tolerance of absolutely everybody and everything includes EVIL. What has happened in Europe will happen very soon in Canada, and if Trump is not elected it will happen in America.

People like to ignore this video, but it's EXACTLY what is happening, and is going to be happening soon in Canada...

youtube.com/watch?v=rhqneAhyJkI

All of this needs to happen though. Liberals need close connections to personal tragedies and losses - there is no other way they'll understand.

>We have more pure white states than there are in Europe
no you don't you fucking idiot

your country is fucking doomed, you're halfway to Mexico 2.0 and there is no turning back

Kek
>americucks are this fragile
>bluepilled civic nationalist thinks le based trump (aka Israeli cocksucker) will make his country not 54% white

F

F

A true hero

This needs to be spread far and wide.

Trump got elected you need to update your pasta
His hands are literally on the nuclear codes

so bump more