Ugh, Germany

Ugh, Germany...

If you're gonna send your cucks to teach us about the infinite benefits of diversity, shouldn't you, you know... translate it to Polish first?

I swear, leftism is really a fucking mental disease that cripples even the most basic logical thinking.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWYJn5BxkhE

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2007/01/cameroon_poet_c/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-swimming-pool-vienna-austria-sentence-conviction-overturned-a7377491.html
archive.is/UkvsU
rt.com/viral/359360-german-flirt-coach-refugee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chuj z niemcami kurwa! Jech oni biorą tych brudasów. Polska broń się i nie poddawaj się

Haha, some entitled German Tussi is trying to bully Poles into taking refugees. Not gonna happen.

Yeah, a translation would be nice you Pole-smoker.

Why is Angela Merkel saluting with a Hitler stache, are you trying to imply that she is a good leader

I like how she is booed even when she has megaphone
she would be cute if she weren't infected by leftism, symptoms of corruption are already showing (dreadlocks)
in few years she will have excess piercings, sexual partners, and permamently lowered brainforce

I'm actually a rainbow-smoker myself.

>PIERDOLONY LIŚĆ

>I swear, leftism is really a fucking mental disease that cripples even the most basic logical thinking.

Well, the brainwashing only works on about 20% of the population, correlated to IQ.

But that's still a LOT of motherfuckers, backed by pretty much ALL of the money.

What an idea.

This footage is pretty old.

Tbh I think it is pretty ironic that Germans came and try boss Poles around in Stettin (my home city) At the same time they have been cucked out of this city post-war.

Stettin was a Harbor-Jewel city of the Baltic See before war, and now its ours lmao.

Thanks Germany. You truly are our greatest ally

>and now its ours lmao

And now it's a Polish shit hole instead of a Jewel city.. That worked well for you..

How is Merkel still breathing?

Szczecin is actually pretty nice now. It was a total shithole with a lot of bad fame in the '90 though.

I wanted to write something but it's not worth it. Germany is Reek from GoT.

this

I went to Krakow and it was fucking gorgeous. How representative is it of the rest of Poland?

The Poles have done much better with Stettin and Danzig than the Russians have done with Königsberg.

Its too damn bad the Polacks are so hostile to Germans though. At least that part of the world is remaining white and not turning into the Congo like we are.

The feelings I have towards Poland and the Polacks are so mixed. On one hand, I have tons of respect for them for telling everyone around them to fuck themselves, no refugees and general conservative asshattery.

On the other side, the "meh rightful CLAY" is fucking annoying. The German/Polish border is the most fluid border in all of Europe. Its changed hands more times than any other border in Europe.

Most Germans are ok with this fact. Polacks aren't. Then again, this is typical Polack. Tell the Germans "fuck you" tell the Russians "double fuck you" and would exterminate the Ukies given the choice.

Then they get invaded and play the victim card.

Every single century going back ... 500 years now.

>"meh rightful CLAY" is fucking annoying.
>Most Germans are ok with this fact.

thats why you started WW2 over danzig, right? because you didnt care so much?

>Then they get invaded and play the victim card.

isnt this exactly what germans are doing.

>Every single century going back ... 500 years now.

literally germany.

amren.com/news/2007/01/cameroon_poet_c/
> 2007
> niggers were being refugees in poland as early as 2007 and spreading aids to retarded polish whores
> fast forward to 2017
> w-we are BASED, b-b-because we don't accept THESE refugees, like the EU tells us (because the EU owns us)
polacks are truly the most pathetic niggers of europe
can we be friends with russia again?

Way you put it... actually yeah

sometimes I think you subhumans are so hyped for the refugee meme, it's because you're ashamed of being the designated poorshit nation of europe, having your pathetic migrants clog up every country to the point everyone hates you
sure, I "agree" with most of your sentiments on refugees, but you should know that polish migrant-trash falls under exactly the same category, and hearing any sort of rhetoric regarding migrants coming from YOU, is just a bit too ironic for my taste

Take refugees or we cut gibs

Why so salty, Adolf?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-swimming-pool-vienna-austria-sentence-conviction-overturned-a7377491.html

i bet she was all moist while saying that

Archive clickbaiters
archive.is/UkvsU

give gibs or we remove Lidl

Considering they're loans anyway and 95% of them comes back to Germany (about 125% to EU overall), I suppose we can handle it.

Pay your fucking NATO bills, Klaus.

Then we close border and kick all of your 2 Million compatriots out.

>Germany solving Polish low-demographics problem without pushing refugees
Thank you, greatest ally!

ok, do that
it will also solve you having food problem, as germans working on farms are yet to be seen

ok? who cares nigger, stop crying.

Is this a Polish meme? Just saying "Germans" when they mean "Jews"?

you are both the same thing when it comes to behaviour
>hello Polish neighbour, nice Gdańsk we have, mind if we kill Polish population and rename it?
you deserve your own genosuicide by islamist proxy

Germans are the biggest kikes of them all.

I read yesterday germany earned 2 billion euro by bailing out greece.

god damn, that's some next level kikery, tel-aviv must be proud.

H

>I swear, leftism is really a fucking mental disease that cripples even the most basic logical thinking.

ITT.: estrogenic and it's effects if not controlled

Poland supporterd Trump. Any country who supported Trump is going to get assfucked by Merkel for being such retards.

Poland jokes in the USA = Retard jokes.

Trump's recent visit reminded us all.

>szczecin
>shithole

lmao

if you dont like trump, what are you doing here?

Aaaaww, need a safe space, little Trumpcuck? :3

Oh good gravy it's real...

rt.com/viral/359360-german-flirt-coach-refugee/

stay stronk, bracia polskie
when czech and slovak mafia govs will start accepting shitskins, my hopes are with you, I will pack my family and move there.
I'm not even christian but I'm willing to make it work somehow.

#OpenBorders4Poland
>tfw we still rule Europe
No wonder ya'll so mad.

Yeah it need way more muslims, t. kraut.

:3 X xxxdDD

>You truly are our greatest ally
Indeed. That's why we'll pry your and the rest of eastern europes borders open.
Thank us later.

You do know what "Ashkenazi" means though, right? The entire point of them referring to themselves as Germans is to convince people they're with us; you're telling me that the people who rule us at nukepoint acting the way they always have is now our fault because you helped conquer us for them after they convinced you they were us when we've been living right next to each other for almost three-thousand years in some form or other? No wonder people stereotype you lot as gullible. One learns something new every day.

>we'll pry your and the rest of eastern europes borders open.

the only thing getting pry'd here are german women assholes being fucked by mustafa.

She sure looks it.

Poland is rightful Lithuanian clay as well as Ukraine, Belarus, Crimea region and if you count in Jogallion dinasty too, whole V4.

>is now our fault
>No wonder people stereotype you lot as gullible.

a german calling anybody else gullible is the joke of the century.

germans are the most gullible, retarded people on the planet.
you fall for every single jewish trick they come up with.
every, fucking, single, one.

Just 80 years ago gullible germans fell for some emo austrian painter who trolled you morons into murdering 59 milion whites, including 5 million germans, and creating israel.

Honest to god, if germany was eliminated a 100 years ago the jews would have nobody to work with.

because only the fucking germans are swallowing their tricks and keep asking for more.

>the only happy thing he has are his cuck fantasies
Lmaoing @ your pathetic life nigger. :D

Given how their military funding is absurdly low and mostly used on "overhead" (Germany uses its military as a work program, essentially, since the US still has lots of bases and troops in the country).

Poland, on the other hand, has a very respectable military. It always has, but flat geography and well-armed neighbors have been a bad combination in the past (1790s, 1930s, etc.).

So I'd be interested in seeing Germany try to "pry" anything.

Nigger you is mad why us is winning.

How does it feel that your goverment spends your money and pensions you people worked for decades for on illegal economic migrants that just want your money, dont want to work and want to kill you, your children, your culture, your religion and your future? Does it make you feel angry and impotent that the politicans you work for, you pay with your money, betrayed you and imported a new people to replace you also financed with your money and pensions?
You do realize you will die old and poor without a pension because the actual "germans" need it. You wrecked everything again even if you dont realize it yet, you will when you are old lol

>germans are the most gullible, retarded people on the planet.
>you fall for every single jewish trick they come up with.
THIS
GERMANS
ARE
SHIT
TEIR
WHITES
THEY KILLED MORE WHITES THAN JEWS
PROCESS THIS
YOU STUPID FAGGOTS
THEY WERE BRED TO HAVE MENTAL ISSUES

thaat blonde hair is dyed, it's originally black. why is she appropriating aryan culture ! REEEEE

>Then they get invaded and play the victim card.
INVADED is the crucial word here Jurgen, we are not the agressor. Now you know why we tell you all to fuck off, we are tired of your "visits".

>the only happy thing he has are his fantasies of niggering europe

Lmaoing @ your pathetic life nigger. :D

why you is talking like a nigger, tyrone.

yup.

>Poland is rightful Lithuanian clay

This is absolutely correct.

Ugh, haven't you heard, goy? White people have no culture. Stop being a bigot.

didnt merkel fire a general or something, a year ago, because it turned out g*rmany has like 8 functioning fighter jets?

right now i think even papua & guinea would conquer germany, not to mention Poland that, as far as i can tell, has one of the biggest armies in EU right now.

>This degree of projection
Rome were kiddy-diddling slaver pawns who couldn't take what they would dish out, run by the kike from the fucking day that Augustus signed his treasury away to their High Temple; same for that "church" that sprang up on the carcass. Marx' entire fucking family were Rabbis. Wilhelm wrote at length about what would happen were "English" liberalism to remain unopposed on the mainland (he was right). Lenin came on a train from a "neutral" country full of British banks and famously didn't even know German, much less work for us; when England likes to destroy the ally they're fighting us with it is simply strategy to let them do it. And now eighty years into us being defeated, you have a Jewish-dominated Anglosphere enslaving most the planet in the name of the (((economy))) but still can't see that we're not the ones who got kiked? At least get your excuses straight some time, Slavshit. Because we may have fallen for it once, but only you vermin did ever gladly do it to yourselves.

He probably feels great about it as he is shitposting here instead of rioting.

>Because we may have fallen for it once

you literally fall for every single jewish trick for the last 1,000 years, even the most obvious, stupid ones. Just stop.

there isnt any other nation living on Planet Earth that is as gullible as you dumb faggots.

Its like you have "following jew orders" directive embedded in your genes.

>And now eighty years into us being defeated, you have a Jewish-dominated Anglosphere enslaving most the planet in the name of the (((economy))) but still can't see that we're not the ones who got kiked?
You said something about projection, Hans?

Good thing they will all get meaningful, high paying jobs and then pay those bills with taxes from their incomes.

Oh wait...

>Trolling this poorly
I wonder just what flag you might be hiding. Might as well just fly the reddit logo by that point.

Yeah. Now go read it.

>he's trolling
>unkown flag

>doubling down on your own projection
Yep, Kraut confirmed.

The more I argued with them... Go back to playing with your pets then, Schlomo. I hear you're letting them be nationalist nowadays - what a brave boy you are.

>schlomo
>reddit
>unkown flag
>he's trolling

what else you wanna add to your "retarded posts" collection?

>Most Germans are ok with not asserting themselves
No shit.

>Polacks are so hostile to Germans though.
Only internet warrior polackos though. The ones I know irl (2) don't talk shit.

Putting banter aside, Poles don't dislike Germans. If anything, we don't trust you. Which is undoubtedly a good thing.

yeah no shit sherlock, nobody talks shit in anybodys face in real life, unless their drunk, or niggers.

This is what internet is for, openly expressing themselves.
To be quite honest i dont see a reason why would polaks have any sympathy for you niggers.

I hope the dum german twat coped a lot of abuse....

>To be quite honest i dont see a reason why would polaks have any sympathy for you niggers.
We kinda did when all those terror attacks started, but then they continued being germans, trying to act superior and still push their shit on others so we stopped.

They really deserve to be nuked.

Question is why Poland have clearly Merkel face?

beats me, its difficult to understand a german train of thought.

Stettin is most left-leaning big city in Poland tho.

>Kaczyński depicted as Pinochet
OK, now that gets me triggered. No one is allowed to insult our dearest El General by comparing him to that schizoid crypto-faggot manlet from Żoliborz.

be happy you have that "cryptomanlet", you couldve easily got something much, much worse.

Like you have the right to complain Hans.

Living in Poland, less than 6 months before becoming officially certified wizard, I'm just too tired of that fucking
>be glad it doesn't get even worse
meme.