Trump: Immigration in France will be "just fine", Macron is "tough" on crime

"You know what? It's gonna be just fine, because you have a great president. You have somebody that's gonna run this country right, and I would be willing to bet, because I think this is one of the great cities in the world... you have a great leader now, you have a great president. You have a tough president. He's not gonna be easy on people that are breaking the laws, and people that show this tremendous violence. So I really have a feeling that you are going to have a really peaceful and beautiful Paris."
youtube.com/watch?v=EUTV2z1-dd8

Macron is /ourguy/ after all? I mean, if Trump likes him, there's no doubt he's /ourguy/.

I mean Trump praises everybody, but this felt particularly sincere. Makes me think they talked about something at dinner.

Is this cool?

No, but sometimes you need to use one evil to get rid of another

To be fair i think Trump has a Jew nose too. The French are actually known for having disgusting hooked honkers.

trump a year ago "Paris isn't Paris anymore!"

for him to be saying these things i have a feeling the deportations are going to start soon. macron will probably wait till the next truck of peace rolls through (wont be long) to dampen the leftist chimping when he announces that the shitskins are going to be BTFO.

Maybe trump was just talking about himself

Drumpf was a mistake

God I wish I were French.

France isn't going to deport shit. Macron is 100% globalist.

One thing I have observed by watching Fox News is this warmonger general speak very positively about Macron, just like the state media over here.
So Macron is definitely their guy.
This same general who is supporting muslim terrorists in Syria, is on Macron's side.

>It's another "Sup Forums knows nothing about diplomacy and foreign relations" episode
The guy is in France, invited by Macron, and his popularity is at lowest point. Of course he will try to keep appearances polite.

I wish I were American, let's trade.

I think they are paid to make these thread.

Those (((muslim terrorists))) kill more muslims than any other group. They sound fine to me.
Also Syria is a muslim country. What they do is their business.

10% christian minority who will be slaughtered by those muslims those.

They were protected by Assad in all this time. But the jews want them dead now.

That same argument could be used to justify protecting minorities in the west. And those syrian christians are still shitskins.
They're not white so they should all be exterminated

If you support muslim terrorists in killing innocent Christians, then you are simply an evil person. That's all.

It's nice to see Trump talking to other world leaders like he talks to everyone. Best parts

>You'd better let me take this one [or you'll be sleeping with the fishes]

>I'll be coming back so you'd better do a good job [or it's curtains you you]

Again, you ignore that those (((muslim terrorists))) mostly kill muslims.
And by your argument one can say you're a hypocrite for supporting minorities in muslim countries, but not minorities in western countries.
I guess you consider those trying to save the west to be evil too.

The problem here is after your kike mercenaries are done with Syria, they will go to your country are kill you afterwards.

>The terrorist ffanatics are killing the weak, potentiallly nearly acceptable ones
>THAT'S GREAT OMG!
Fuck off, terrorist piece of shit

You're arguing with a shill or an actual Trotskyite Jew. Neither one will respond to logic, morality, or rationality.

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW???

Seriously Macron is the worst thing that ever happened to France, and I really mean it. He is the pure representation of the 1% we loathe.

It's probably some defective Jew who is unable to think long term.

>trump does some diplomatic flattery
>Sup Forums explodes about this meaning he'll fall back on something.

Every. Single. Time

Why should the US care about France?

ugh why are there so many commies in france

If your definition of logic, morality, or rationality is protecting the minorities of a country I guess that means you must love protecting all the shitskins and muzzies in white countries.
>if you don't support ISIS that automatically makes you a nearly acceptable one.
WE LOVE OUR BASED SHITSKINS DONT WE MAGAPEDES
They won't if we kick out the minorities in white countries and enforce our borders.
I just have the intelligence not to be a hypocritical double thinker who's argument would never hold against anyone with a non retarded iq

Pretty sure Macron was being pragmatic to curry favor with changing political tides and to potentially advance his relative power position for later on.

I wouldn't take this as anything more than an agreement to try to build a relationship starting with common interests and then seeing where it goes from there.

The France-Germany axis is generally regarded to be principle in the EU axis since we had nations after Rome blew up. Merkel is anti-US, so it makes sense for France to go for pro-US.

Nobody knows how Brexit is going to shape up exactly, so the entire dance of alignments is coming back into renegotiations, as is appropriate.

>If your definition of logic, morality, or rationality is protecting the minorities of a country I guess that means you must love protecting all the shitskins and muzzies in white countries.
I don't think of any of the countries in the ME as being white countries. You're really very one dimensional in your thinking. How does it help white countries to continue the neocon plan of destabilizing these countries?

Your jewish cousins have already made too many mistakes and revealed their agenda.

You can't fool anyone when you are supporting islamic state in open daylight.

Do you lack reading comprehension? I said your argument holds no weight when you support minorities in muslim countries, but not in white countries.
>How does it help white countries to continue the neocon plan of destabilizing these countries?
You're destabilizing them if you try and have a say in what happens in their countries.
The reason we have a mass immigration of mudslime refugees into the west is because of pro Assad intervention in Syria.
>I disagree with him and I don't have an argument, better resort to calling him a jew
So I guess you just realized you have no basis for your hypocritical double think and are trying to save face.
>You can't fool anyone when you are supporting islamic state in open daylight.
ISIS isn't an islamic anything. They're a mercenary group who are killing muzzies and shitskins.
But chances are that you're a shitskin yourself if you support "muh based skitskins".

>ISIS isn't an islamic anything.

Do they pay you well, or are you just super loyal to jewish agenda for no reason?

>is because of pro Assad intervention in Syria.
Is this what they're teaching at MIT these days?

>I don't have an argument
>b-better call him a jew because I don't know what else to say!

>he doesn't know about the Jewish agenda
look ma I can greentext too except I know what the terms mean :D

Not shocking considering they are both globalists

>To be fair i think Trump has a Jew nose too.
you are taking it too far

Diplomatic nicities or Trump has redpilled Macron

We'll see after some time

>tfw have massive disgusting hooked honkers

>10000D interdimensional chess

france is americas oldest ally

trump a year ago "I don't care about Saudi money"
trump a year ago "getting involved in Syria is stupid"
trump a year ago "because you'd be in jail"

>Random Danes watch Fox News

I didn't know our media was popular in Europe

The story our state media tells us is incredibly one sided. So it's kind of necessary to get a better perspective.
If you are a regular Dane, you believe everything in the Democratic party is happy and under control. Our state TV is manipulating this image. They don't know about the chaos the Democrats are in, they don't know the CNN/Democrats are currently eating Pelosi alive.
They are fed stories about how Turmp is one catastrophe after another to himself and his surroundings.

I also follow Russia Today for what it's worth.

Macron, get back to your excel sheets and word documents.

AVE JUPITER!

>Macron is /ourguy/ after all?
it means that Trump is /theirgoy/ shilling for gloabalism