Hawaii Judge to SCOTUS: Every refugee is a bonafide American

What the fuck gives this dope the right to second guess the Supreme Court? The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals wouldn't even pull this bullshit.

Does the fucking Constitution mean jack shit to Democrats now? Next he's going to fucking rule #NOTMYPRESIDENT

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3894503/Hawaii-v-Trump-Motify-Injunction-Order.pdf
reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-ruling-idUSKBN19Z0A5
hid.uscourts.gov/dsp_bio.cfm?jid=10&pid=5&mid=103
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For better or worse this sort of shit becoming more common will end this country.

Kennedy is going to push his shit in.

He already had to lean on this retard to get him to fuck off once, the second time isn't going to be as friendly.

I'm gonna laugh real hard when all 9 members of SCOTUS recommend this guy gets impeached. Wonder how libs will spin THAT one.

Since impeachment of a federal judge is as difficult as impeaching a president, he's likely safe but Kennedy will keep slapping him down with the full court following. When Trump replaces Kennedy with a Scalia clone, Judge Watson will get even more of his rulings bitch slapped by the Supreme Court.

Don't let this slide, Sup Forums. We have to protect our laws, no matter who threatens them. SCOTUS is going to have to hold a special session to remind this bastard of his place.

What are the chances this guy will be the SCOTUS pick of the next democrat president? If he is still around I mean.

Hawaii is literally only american in name, the majority minority population of slants and Islanders are notorious for their hatred of whites.

America is a Melting Pot and people like you will rue the day when the people retake control. Just remember that

>America is a Melting Pot

>Ninth Circus Court

>Every refugee is a bonafide American

Supreme court overruled him, and only congress decides who are Americans. Refugees are not citizens.

It's not sliding; nobody gives a fuck and thus nobody is posting you paranoid faggot

How is Judge Bumfuck issuing a late night ruling trying to limit an executive that a majority of American citizens say they approve of in any way shape or form the people retaking control?

Go back to your foco and get gunned down trying to bring the revolution in some South American shithole where no one wants you, Che.

Some little shit in Hawaii is not allowed to over rule the supreme court.

This happened two hours ago.
>assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3894503/Hawaii-v-Trump-Motify-Injunction-Order.pdf
>reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-ruling-idUSKBN19Z0A5
Tell that to this asshole
>hid.uscourts.gov/dsp_bio.cfm?jid=10&pid=5&mid=103

Kennedy isn't going to be pleased that he has to put down his pina colada to deal with this shit while on vacation.

It won't last. Kennedy will be pissed a maggot tried to sneak around the Supreme Court's earlier ruling and slap him down. Probably before noon.

Whatever, ICE is a law enforcement unit under DHS, the illegal will be deported anyway, no matter we this cuck judge says. Furthermore, the Supreme Court has already approved the ban.

>Does the fucking Constitution mean jack shit to Democrats now?

They've always looked at the Constitution as an obstacle to overcome. Look at their fucking platform since forever.

Congress is controlled by Republicans now.

Impeaching one judge will be enough to scare the other liberal judges who want to pretend the Supreme Court doesn't exist and act like unelected governors.

Gotta love how these filthy pinko faggots use our systems to subvert our nation.

>Impeaching

I'd love to hear tomorrow morning that the House is voting to remove this dumbfuck from office, but I know even Fox News is going to try and defend this bullshit now. Goddamn Never Trumpers are running Congress on a platform of muh morals.

As long as you continue to help us open Pandora's box I really don't care

islandmonkies are getting their revenge for having their island colonized, bet chu feel real stupid now
were the grass skirts worth it?

Someone has never been to Hawaii.
Read that statement and think about it

Fucking Secede Hawaii, Do it you democrat hags, fucking do it. I'm ready to wear the blue and crush these neo liberal commies.

Unironically fighting for the feds and wearing union blue doesn't mean you're fighting a confederate opposite, you're fighting a fucking subversive Globalist ideology.

Well, just saying that thanks to Harry Reid and Mitch, the Senate is majority rules now so voting is much easier even without democrat support but it is a double edged sword.