Neogaf cringe

And liberal cringe in general. Post it so i can get that dopamine rush when i read .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fkITBLOQK5A
youtube.com/watch?v=fZpqQX0SIIY
youtu.be/Scng8axY6A4?t=64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck yeah! Lets go bitch!

youtube.com/watch?v=fkITBLOQK5A

There's nothing wrong in what they said though, some of them are a little pathetic but the concept isn't wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=fZpqQX0SIIY

LoL get the fuck, theres no end to these fucking idiots.

There no such thing as sane liberal in this day and age, the ones that exist are in hiding afraid of being badged as RAPIST SEXIST TRUMP supporters.

It all makes for wonderfull entertainment , i love it paizan!

stay cucked, fag

I don't care about politics, I don't identify myself as a liberal or some other stupid term, you should reply with something relevant to the discussion.

>ID: EL fap

Classic.

>i don't care about politics

Then what are you doing on /pol ?

Why do liberals always bring up counseling like that shit does something? Counseling isn't going to change the fact that your wife got cocked down by someone other dude.

Counseling is the basically "Not my problem" to liberals. Its a fucking Get-out-of-debate-free-card

>Italian with wop in his id

It's an interesting place for a lot of reasons, I usually don't post but I wanted to understand your viewpoint on infidelity in a relationship.

>I NEED MY GOBMENT BACKED CONDOMS
>PAY FOR MY CONDOMS YOU WHITE SUPREMACISTS

So basically:

>Ok honey, please tell me what I did wrong that led you to go cheat on me. I promise I'll change.

Why is EVERY SINGLE cuck obsessed with that fucking shrug emoji?

>my point on infidelity

You cheat on me you get the fuck out .

Don't care if i was in a relationship with you for 1, or 10 years.

You cheat on me you are free to enroll on the single market.

>>>>

You know , as a matter of fact , ive been married for 12 years to a woman who gave me 3 kids.

You think your can speak to me about from a place of authority in this thread on family ?

(And yes, if my wife would magically cheat on me, she would be on her ass outside my door the moment i hear of it.)

My God what pussies. That hurt to read. I couldn't disagree more. Do they have no self respect? This legit made me angry

youtu.be/Scng8axY6A4?t=64

>A black man asks BLM faggots what their demands are

Enjoy

What I wanted to know is why though, I understand that's a common reaction but I don't see anything wrong in a partner having sex with somebody else if that person is not hiding it and asks for the other partner's consent.
>You think your can speak to me about from a place of authority in this thread on family ?
I just asked your opinion, I don't understand why are you being so aggressive.

just get out of here, Cuckimus Prime

but why are you here?

>but I don't see anything wrong in a partner having sex with somebody else if that person is not hiding it and asks for the other partner's consent.

So its okay for my wife to cheat on me if the guy who fucked my wife and my slutty wife agreed before hand ?

PS: Italian bait is not tasty at all, unlike your cuisine, i love it.

Classic

I meant if she asks if you are alright with it and doesn't try to do it without you knowing about it. That would mean that you too can do it with other people and probably have group sex with your wife.

This doesn't make me upset, this just means more women to fuck.

So, if my wife would come to me and my kids one day and say, guys i think i need to get penetrated by some other male i find attractive , would that be okay in my household ?

No i don't think it would be okay, me and my 2 daughters would probably tell the bitch to fuck off.

My eldest son would probably start asking questions cuz hes smart and shit, but i think he would reach the same fucking conclusion as my emotional bawling daughters ?

15:42
>all of the rights of a US citizen without following any of their laws
Wew. Urge to gas rises.

The guy who punched spencer is dead?

The same if my woman would find me cheating on her.

She would probably throw a shitstorm , but i think, what would my kids go through, you italian KEKOLD principles don't hold so well in the face of prepuberscent kids friend.

You think my wife is entitled (or myself im just saying) to wreck my housesold and that should be okay, cuz what ? somebody didn't keep their junk inside their pants ?

If you want to cheat on spouse, your free to cheat, just don't be suprised as this paizan when he/she asks you to get the fuck out

I had a conversation with a buddy of mine. He asked what I would do if I found out my wife cheated on me. It honestly depends. If I have already had kids with her, and I was done with it, I would probably care a lot less since she has already done her job and provided me with children. I wouldn't accept her as my spouse anymore, but I would stick around and raise the children in a two parent household while silently dating on the side.

If there were no children in the picture, I would leave.

At this point, this woman is dried up and gross, so I would not care so much, but I sure as fuck would not be supporting the shit with my money.

> I wouldn't accept her as my spouse anymore, but I would stick around and raise the children in a two parent household while silently dating on the side.

She can raise and educate my children from another state for all i care just not my house.

You saying my wife's depraved behaviour should be eveyday life for my kids ?

Like should i ask the dude she was fucking to move in and make him Vice-Dad or something ?

No , my woman would be out the moment she even aproached another man in a sexual maner, Theres no room for debate here, my wife would go down as a fucking cheater and my kids would probably pick up on it when they are visiting her and her "Second in command Father"

Theres no room for debate here against that paizan, you cheat , you get fucked.

I see it from your side, but I have seen how a divorce can fuck up a kid. It's a hard line for me, but I'm not married nor do I have kids, so I can't really relate.

> but I have seen how a divorce can fuck up a kid

Because of the asshole who cheated, who fucked the whole shit up ? Should i lie to my kids that their mom didn't cheat but she was "exploring alternatives..." ?

he's a centrist bro, watch out!

how about some more salt?

Well I wouldn't let them find out until they were moved out in my hypothetical scenario. After that I would kick her to the curb.

In my opinion, marriage is about rearing children, so they are my first priority.