We get 1 thread discussing the board, let's address racism

Simply put, if this image offends you, then you need to leave.

I'm all for building the wall and deporting illegal immigrants, but the flat out racism needs to stop.

I would encourage the janitors and mods to remove shit that goes too far.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MSF_Sea
twitter.com/AnonBabble

flag checks out

Where do you think you are?

Racism is a natural trait. We all have it but only whites are punished for expressing it.

Don't you have literally everywhere else in the world where you can share your boring normie opinions?

Discrimination is a good thing
/thread

you need to go back

If this image offends you, you need to leave.

das rayciss

>who tattooed a monkey?

You have to go back

>fat chink
>latina cumdumpster
>jewish faggot
>awkward spic/muslim mongrel
>female baboon

She's literally not Mary Jane so whatever.

nigger

twitter.com/MSF_Sea

there is literally nothing wrong with not liking someone because of their race. the term "racist" is not used in its original context today. not to say that it should be, because its original intent was to refer to a very specific type of person long ago during a very specific historical situation. people throw this word around today to save their feelings. someone doesn't like you because you're black? so what? now, it's a different story if there is violence involved, obviously. that's hate-crime and all that bullshit, but just straight up not liking someone because of their race should not be a crime nor should it bother anyone. it is human nature. it will never change. that image offends plenty of people not because they're mostly brown, but because it is forced. if you can't see why that pisses people off you need to go read some books and get off the internet.

kek

The irony is that the real racism is the race swapping that shits on the source material. If race doesnt matter why cant they all be white like in the comics?

He's right you know.

>Sun on his right cheek
>bad on his left cheek
>good between his eyes
Retards who tattoo random Chinese characters are worse than even the average tattooing retards.

It doesn't offend me. It just grosses me out.

Does this offend you OP?

>there is literally nothing wrong with not liking someone because of their race. the term "racist"
It's called freedom of association and freedom of expression
Something whitey invented and niggers benefit from today.

I'm just tired of capeshit in general. Don't care if it's one hundred percent white or a rainbow of diversity, it all sucks.

We've had this "1 post per board" many times, and you aren't the first faggot to come here demanding us to stop speaking our minds.
Here's some advice. Why don't you go down to your nearest refugee center and prostrate yourself in front of the biggest guy there and let him fuck your rectum to pieces you goddamn fucking faggot.

muslims, spics, niggers, chinks et al are merely human shaped objects

Kill yourself nigger

And who the fuck are you?

fucking top yourself nigger

In fact i hope you get lynched, cunt

fuck i hate niggers and faggots... the fact that op is both offends me deeply you need to leave.

Leave right now...

like leave...

Actually, you need to leave. That image is what happens when white people naively hand over control of their nations to people with Leftist political agendas. The white male is living in the nation his ancestors built, but he's the minority. He should have a white girl with him, that's his story after all, but no, she has been erased by the "anti-racist, pro-diversity" cunts like yourself. Newspeak doesn't mean you're not racist, just admit you hate white people and stop pretending you're some champion of humanity.

I'm Jewish and I think you should fuck off. I like it here because I can say whatever I want. You know, first amendment and all that. To have that right I have to let the sometimes misguided, mostly pure dogshit degenerate Nazis express their views. I'm not a pussy faggot, so I can handle it. If you can't you should leave and move to Germany where they have hate speech laws against places like this. Just be careful, because you might get raped by a sand nigger.

Trying to push comfy feels subconsciously. Fuck off.

Kike

There are two roots of racism: one, for older people (50+) is history of enslavement and feeling of being supreme over others.
Second one grows from many other races making shit on whites. It's not that all black people are bad or uneducated, but many of them. And uneducated ones usually act more loud and violent. It's not that all arabs are muslims, and it's not that all muslims are radicals or terrorists, but most of muslims are radicals and most of terrorists are muslims. That's why second root of racism is still alive. And it would live until violence problems, caused by other races, would be removed.
Almost no normie would be against presence of some mexican guy, if this guy isn't trying to kill them, to steal their job and money and is somehow not looking really disgusting, i.e. dirty, completely drunk, raping someone's daughter etc.

Middle guy and bottom girl are good picks, others get off my screen you're perverting the story

Post your country flag you coward

gas yourself nigger

I don't like the girl on the left, she seems off putting, but the fatty on top makes me happy. People should smile more.

fuck off get out of our boards before you get shot like the degenerate dog you are.

I'll stop being racist when darkies stop behaving like subhuman savages.

There's also those crime stats.
Negroes commit over half the homicides in the US and rape over 100 women every fucking day.

Here's a (you).
Now get out of my board cunt

You literally posted a picture featuring a hispanic flashing gang signs. Do you have any idea how many Americans have been killed by latino gangs in the U.S.? Of course decent people will be offended by this!

Fuck off Reddit t_D nigger.
I would love to decorate my city by handing a filthy, disgusting nigger off of every street.
Calling African coons subhuman is far to great of a compliment. They are less worth than dirt, in fact we would do the world a favor by rounding up as many as we can of these retarded monkeys and leaving them to a firing squad, even if these fucks aren't worth the bullets at least they'd be dead.

This is not the meta thread this is a 1 post bait thread and OP needs permabanning.
Saged

Nobody stops you to pursue your decorating hobby. Be wild and free and go kill some niggers. Oh wait your shit posting here so that will never happen.

Jesus fucking Christ you're probably not even trolling.