Is this related to July 25?

>2011+6
>still being on social media
lmao

We don't allow the Facebook too

Why?

Why

Why not?

I haven't been on social media for 10 years. Why anyone would post their personal information on jewbook is beyond me.

As much as I hate social media, I feel so detached now that I no longer use it. No one texts, calls or talks in person anymore. I wish we could go back to the 90s or even the early 00s when IMing was just starting and before social media changed the world.

>Delete all your social media.
Never had social media.

I have no one to thank but me.

I never had social media

What social media?

Even if you don't post it, those in power can get whatever they want...

who owns the internet? who will own it? who will steal it and who will take it from there? what will we do once the internet is totally fucked? we should just build new internets and import all of the good data from the old internet. fuck this internet.

Also, it's too late. (((They))) can get to you through your family members, friends, acquaintances, florist, barber, dentist, doctor...

Join the Day of Action for Net Neutrality, or else we may all end up banned from Sup Forums.

The only social media I've used was an old class reunion site back in the early 2000s, which became dead, so I deleted everything, and LinkedIn, which has my the photo of my face, my (legal) job history and my name.
I check it like once a year or so.

haven't logged onto my facebook since 31-12-2014 and I don't have anything else

still a loser though, but might be starting to get my shit together

i never really had social media. i don't like it.

i've heard rumors that in the upcoming years the US government is going to force you to hand in your social media to get a better background check on you when you apply/renew for a visa/border crossing card

I'll keep mine, just in case.

It's not like zuckerberg will care about pictures of me having a bbq is fragile imfortmation

So is this nothing?
OP is gone :/

ZUCC

Got rid of it years ago.

I only use social media for marketing and advertisement purposes. If you're actually using it to "stay connected" or whatever the fuck it is they tell you is the reason for it then you're doing it wrong.

>Implying I have one

Only form of social media I have is snapchat

How do I delete Sup Forums though?

yep i did in 2015

WHY CAN'T HE EAT LIKE THE REST OF THE HUMAN RACE

can i keep my myspace account from 2001?

Sup Forums is not identity social media and it's more anonymity communication without knowing who you talk to because it's meaningless and words are more worth than having a identity.

There is something weird about cuckerberg... Like he looks different.

Anyways do we delete all our posts or can we simply permanently close the account?

Deleted my Facebook in 2012.

I still have an old school account without the phone number or address for snooping. No picture on file. Still not flagged.

I recently went to sign up for a facebook just to post business related things and wow, it asks for everything now.

I actually got banned for not submitting a real picture.

He's not even human, Zuckerberg is a cryptid wearing an elaborate disguise.

>Made a facebook account to try it out
>Tried to sign in from phone one time
>Forgot password
>Hey bro we need two forms of photo ID to verify you're the owner of this account
>Fuck off
Seems it got deleted anyway because I just went to recover it out of curiosity and it came up with no account matching my email.

I made one without a picture of myself and it was flagged a few days later for "suspicious activity".

They tried to force me to post a real picture with address and information. I just never responded, never will either.

>
>my Facebook

>my
>I
>I
>I

>I actually got banned for not submitting a real picture

lol BS, i haven't had a picture for months

Never had any accounts to begin with
Hate to say I told you so

If someone reports you, you will get flagged and banned.

It just happened to me. I had a picture of a duck.

hey pk

doesnt change anything, your information is stored anyway.

THICC

>tfw it's all cached

there's no point, going to kill myself

Permabanned or? I've almost never really used my face and been reported for things like saying nigger and caught a 30-day at most.

I think that might have to do with a fake account report, you have to (((confirm your identity))) so stay under the radar on FB.

yeah all the shit i've said in private chats lmao

Jokes on you. I never had a retardbook account to begin with.

>javing social media
Kek

>mfw deleted my facebook in 2008

checked

Ok but how do I delete it?

delete what?

Twitter is good to follow events eg Syria, Ukraine and so on.

>No one texts, calls or talks in person anymore
So be the person who does and get your friends doing it again.

I never had a faceberg or anything that followed come at me kikes.

Search term: "Facebook shadow profile"

You can't delete it. Facebook created your shadow profile before you joined, and that's how Facebook knew which friends to suggest.

This is the new shill tactic. Getting us to stop spreading the truth on the Internet. We fucking won. We still have the first amendment. Use it. We are winning.

This is the biggest black pill.

Never got it in the first place.

Why? PLEASE EXPLAIN.

>July 25
You too, What? PLEASE EXPLAIN.

FB is just social media.
Google is just a search engine.

But-bb-but:

Sup Forums is just a magic place wished into life by memers, sort of like the Trump Presidency. No ISPS or governments around. Just the good ole Army of Unfuckable Hate-Nerds in quiet room.

All satire. Pepe is just a frog of peace...

LOL.

"Delete all your social media. You'll thank me later"

He says on Sup Forums. Wew/

Why delete it when you can use it to redpill and annoy feminists, normies, liberals and other plain idiots through these channels?

I say, nevet delete facebook. I say, join reddit. I say, post on buzzfeed. I say infiltrate all the normie media Nd spam the shit out of it.

Only had twitter for 2 months in 2010 I think
And Instagram for something like a day

Garbage

I have no idea.
I have seen 5 different Anons talk about July 25 so I was wondering if this was connected.
All seem to allude to something big :/

Enjoy not having any friends and dying as a lonely autistic virgin.

Thanks straya.

>People didn't have friends before facebook
Hi gen Z.

You need to delete/disconnect/unfriend everything and then delete the account.

>As much as I hate social media, I feel so detached now that I no longer use it. No one texts, calls or talks in person anymore. I wish we could go back to the 90s or even the early 00s when IMing was just starting and before social media changed the world.

Same senpai. Shit, I wish that weird transition from the internet being popular, but not nearly to the point where it is now, would've lasted a little longer. What we're generally going through now is a time where basically you're always connected AND it's sneaked its way into our everyday habits. I mean, even regular people are starting to spend so much time online.
I think I would've liked this to be muh secret club a little while longer, even though I still feel like a perpetual newfag, regardless of the fact that a fucking decade has passed.

[spoiler]I'm sorry if that was a little long or just random--I felt like I could latch on to your post to vent a little.[/spoiler]

>Hi gen Z.
If people your age find out these days that you don't have any social media whatsoever they will automatically brand you as a weirdo loner and treat you as such. If you wanna be one that's fine, just don't bitch when you become an outcast for the rest of your days because you refused to adapt.

Exactly, this is what I do and why I won the election for Trump without the help of these losers

We must NORMALIZE RATIONAL THOUGHT WHILE WE STILL CAN. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SHILL OPERATION OF SHUTTING UP AND HIDING. YOU GOT RED PILLED. OTHERS WILL TOO.

>open hosts.txt
>add "127.0.0.1 www.Sup Forums.org boards.Sup Forums.org"
>save

Literally who?
Cry more urban cancer.
Actually I've lived both rurally and in a small city, literally who?
'Hardcore Parkour' where de black wimmins at.

>they will automatically brand you as a weirdo loner and treat you as such.
that's when you start burning bridges and throwing out redpills

>hey did you know that the CIA funded google?
>hey did you know that the NRO funded google earth?
>hey did you know that google, in 2011, rolled out HTTPS universally, but somehow coincidentally forgot to roll out encryption inside their own network, which allowed the NSA to coincidentally tap it and eavesdrop on all google intranet traffic? including all searches?
>hey did you know that facebook, google, and a few other companies worked with the US government to bring around the arab spring?

>having virtual friends

thats ugly, dont post her again. in fact delete your Sup Forums account now. you'll thank me later.

Seriously though, why can't he eat bread?

>Delete all your social media
if you ever posted anything on it
it's too late they save backups on everything
you think just because you delete something it goes away? HAHAHAHAHA

if you have social media, it's already too late. nothing is actually deleted. so i wouldnt waste time "deleting" just stop using it.

why does someone need the internet to have friends?

most of us aren't allowed to use it and we have plenty of actual friends

Isnt that a phone app where you have 10 seconds to look at someone's balls and then the image is deleted automatically?

How many cocks do you see daily? Coupled with 30 minutes on Sup Forums, would you say about 600 dicks a day grace your hungry eyes?

>make a facebook account
>I receive no suggestions for friends
>no one I know is on facebook
>mfw my own facebook shadow profile doesn't even know that I exist

It never suggest anyone to me. I want to feel like a winner here, but somehow I feel as if I completely lost. You guys are my only friends.

I think my black pill should be in the form of a bullet.

jews are aliens

delete Sup Forums?

Okay, bye!

already gat dang done did it pardner

Block Facebook API and they won't see anything.

>deleting Facebook

>not selectively feeding it information

'keep your friends close, and your enemies closer'