Why do you guys hate Amy Schumer so much?

Why do you guys hate Amy Schumer so much?

C'mon, I agree she is not one of the best comedians out there, but she's being completely underrated. She's not "unfunny", you are just mad because she's a woman and she's a liberal and stuff.

The hate is over. She's literally a nobody now.

If she was just a mildy unfunny woman comedian there would be an issue, she would be forgotten like the rest. But she has been pushed and protected so hard that she ended up in a spot light that did nothing but enhance her flaws

Wouldn't be an issue i mean

>gets MSM attention
>appears in hollywood movies
>has own tv show
>underrated

WHEN WILL SOMEONE DISCOVER THIS HIDDEN TALENT

Hello Amy. Welcome to Sup Forums
Yes you are unfunny. You are crude. You are also fat and ugly but I guess that can't be held against you. But you inject politics into everything you do. You suck. Also you are not funny.

>you are just mad

Who the fuck are you to tell me what I think?

Sup Forums is just intimidated by strong, independent, funny women and everything that goes on with their vaginas

Who the fuck is Amy Schumer??

Evidently her pussy smells like a moose

Hahahahahahaha. You must be trollin. No rly, her special wouldn't be funny even if it was a man. In fact, it would be that much more obvious how blatantly disgusting it is. Besides that, her shit is less than mediocre. There's plenty of youtube content creators who are better. And you realize how many jokes she's stolen, right? It's astounding. It's A LOT, and she doesn't even deliver them well. On that note, all of her delivery is terrible, so I don't understand how she got famous at all.

> United Nations
> Virtue Signalling

I'm talking about popular opinion, mainly on the internet.
If you see her videos, they're hugely disliked and all comments are hateful.

Wow, "fat and ugly", that's harsh.

Most guys on this board are less complex than they think they are, completely predictable personalities.

Female comedians are just not funny, and shes gross.

Fuck you, pathetic "muh kek" scum, YOU are unfunny.

>Most guys on this board are less complex than they think they are, completely predictable personalities.

That's not an answer shithead. I'll expand it: who the fuck are you to tell anyone what they think? Who the fuck are you to insinuate how people "ought" to think? Who the fuck are you to tell people what to think?

>Who the fuck are you

And incidentally, this is why people hate Amy.

kek

Isn't she crying Chuck Schumer's neice and isn't he a liberal mayor of new york city? I mean why is she so popular and why are "her jokes" so funny?

I'm Josh.

SHES LITERALLY
A
FUCKING
LEAF

Which means she is going to try to get back in the spotlight

/thread

She steals jokes

Woah, honey. I din even joke. an I also din even muh. I actually never muh. Muh identity politics up in this hizzy

fuk ou fuk ou ritto bich

Does this mean we can get the 5 star ratings back on Netflix? I want to give Castlevania 2 stars.

>she's a liberal
You already know the answer to your own question.

Whoops wrong link.

dem titties triggered

i didnt know anything about her then i saw her movie trainwreck and it was terrible so i didnt like her regardless of her political opinion. just not funny at all.

Her entire act is basically the queef sisters from Southpark

who

this

if a dude got on stage and 19/20 of his jokes were about his dick, nobody would like it then either

and 19/20 isn't an exaggeration

Miss Piggy?

she's a joke thief that denies it in the most jewish way. incredibly jewish politics. former unrepentant shop thief