Fuck the left

Fuck the left
Civic nationalism is the grestest treat to the movement Sup Forums
Remeber Abraham Lincohn Thomas Jefferson. They wouldve cried if they saw that blacks still live in usa in 2017. Tears of blood.
Fight for the fathers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Abe Lincoln was anti-racist and antifascist you retarded Gypsy 50 IQ fuck. You don't know shit about the US.

Beat it, cummie
Lincoln was an anglo supremacist who was going to ship the niggers off to Liberia

Wow a belgian who's not an EU cock sucker and actually likes America. I feel like I stumbled upon the rarest waffle in the world

True
many caucasian races

Gavin just keeps regressing
He truly is ZOGGED

Thomas Jefferson had a ton of.half black kids. He loved black pussy

total lie. Find me one source that backs that up

I don't know why Sup Forumsacks fell for his bullshit. He is just a degenerate race mixer with a anti-feminist slant.

you think Lincoln wanted the niggers to stay?

Lmao black slaves never existed.

t. stupid burger, probably

Lol Lincoln disliked niggers homie.

Do you have any proof he wanted to remove them?

It may have been build by many races, but black skin races weren't part of its long-term plan. They were just too greedy and lazy to deport them to Africa.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
>This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and later Asians although free blacks were allowed citizenship at the state level in certain states.

USA never was truly white, but it aimed to be at least 99% white, even when there were obviously million of illegal blacks, those weren't considered equal, they didn't even count them into census.

his intention was to send them back to africa before he got shot

Not what I said. I said the idea he wanted to ship them back was a myth because it is.

Where is the source for this?It doesnt exist becaise it is a myth.

Unproven
While it's true that the descendants of Sally Yates are related to the Jefferson family, Thomas lived at Monticello with his Brother, who also had 5 sons. Any 7 of those men could have been the progenitors of the Yates bloodline.
Even the Jefferson foundation has retracted its statement saying Jefferson fucked Yates.
You probably shouldn't get your historical facts from Family Guy

This is Sup Forums user. 90% of posts are disinformation including mine.

People like you are the reason burgers get called stupid

Do you honestly believe that honest Abe freed the animals out of the kindness of his heart? No, he was a tyrant who wanted to destroy confederate industry. The equivalent of bombing German factories during WWII

Stop getting high on your own supply

Lel, Lincoln wanted repatriate blacks to Liberia you twinkle-toed commie faggot.

so where is your proof?

Gavin is an asshole and a poser, just a pure contrarian but also a cuckold faggot

The lincoln-douglas debates

What about them?
Lincoln supported voluntary colonazation efforts but not forced ones.
He even instituted limiyed sufferage for Blacks.
Your statements have no basis in reality

Look up the entire fucking country of Liberia. It was bought by us to ship freed slaves to so that the US wouldn't have a huge spike of foreigners completely disconnected from American voting in elections. God you bigoted retards that deny facts are too much to deal with.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

>The ACS, the private organization supported by prominent American politicians such as Abraham Lincoln, Henry Clay, and James Monroe, believed repatriation of free African Americans was preferable to widespread emancipation of slaves.[16]
>supported by prominent American politicians such as Abraham Lincoln
>Abraham Lincoln

The source is a book, or else I'd post it here, but there's plenty of speeches from Lincoln talking about giving slaves their own country to live in. Kindly kill yourself, holy shit.

Sally Hemings was 3/4 white.

The founding fathers would have burned the Declaration of Independence and begged King George for forgiveness if they could see America today.

the west was built by many races, all at the direction of whites.

Chinese for the railroads, niggers for the cotton, Italians for the pizza-pasta-paparooneys