Why do so many liberal """men""" look like this?

why do so many liberal """men""" look like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_fencing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Warby Parker

Otto Skorzeny, got those scars while a sword fight

Robin Olds celebrating his 100th combat flight.

Cause they are limp wristed twinkle toed cocksuckers who have no spine.

Because modern propaganda/commercials/fashion.

epigenetics
cuckface
dysgenics
lead in water
doctors advice to pregnant cunts
no make role models
schools suppressing their characters
----------
if you took puppies and raised them, i bet you could create recognizable facial traits in their 2nd/3rd year based on how you treated them
-------------
this is real - they are A/B testing common core as a way of measuring how they fuck up people

What about it don't you approve of?
>Beard
>Spectacles
>Dark colored clothing
>White

Where's the problem?

Because they are faggots ?

His hand gesture and pose tells me he is a queer.
I can spot a queer a mile away.

Actually, these kind of fencing duels with sharp rapiers are still done in Austria, Germany and some other countries.
There are some politicians here in Austria who have these kinds of visible wounds from such duels from their student years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_fencing

Eloquent

Redditors

Notice the submissive forward head tilt and womanly hand gestures.

His hands look mid gesture. Like he's speaking. That doesn't look like his resting posture. Come on user

Testosterone deficiency

Jesus

why ya gotta post that shit

>Making direct eye contact
>Even has a fine jaw line.

I mean he's not particularly handsome, but nothing really jumps out as immediately reprehensible. Only think you can really say is that he probably works in the tech industry.

Kill it before it lays eggs

It's really just white men.

is this that thing from that infamous market picture?

Let me guess, you look like this faggot

How old is this fella? He looks awfully worn down by AIDS

Highly neotenised. Low testosterone.

Why do they always have shakes voices too?

I thought about this alot.

I came to the conclusion that it's diet and lack off exercise.

Looking at All off them most likelly have :

>Several micronutrient deficiencies
> Severe Vitamin D3 deficiency
> Lack of protein
> Shit diet

Add to tha absolutelly no exercise and a sedentary life coupled with not being attractive yet high in openness and you get a leftist.

Pic related is a 17 year old in 1947, no weightlifting, just a high school wrestler and lived on a farm and ate a normal diet, that's what you're supposed to look, if you don't at the bare minimum look like that you should.

They are Liberal BECAUSE they look like that.

haircut and thick glasses frame

I have scars on my face. Does that make me a Mr. razzle dazzle fancy socks? Answer: Yes!

And no Im not a robot. Or am I....

What she said.

They are not getting enough vitamins from burgers and end up needing braces and glasses.

irish genes and lead paint

38 million, mostly white men, died in WW1

60 million, mostly white men, died in WW2

98 million mostly white men died in 31 years

That is why.

handsome

people lifted weights in the 50s

You don't 'just wrestle'. If you wrestle, you will be lifting weights.

Yes it is

if you think about it, people from the far-left and far-right, are seriously hideous.
like they hate this world, and want the world to burn or something, because they were born ugly or genetically inferior

meanwhile moderates and "normies", who don't let political opinions influence their life, look either average or above average.
just look up any protest videos, and the people who become violent or say stupid things from both sides, are some really, really ugly people.

I have a strong urge to jump kick it in the face. Then stomp its brains out.

>wrestled
>didn't lift weights
Seems like someone wasn't in any sports in high school

It's actually an ftm, so to be fair there's a reason why it's a waste of a male
>still deserves gas though

Estrogen.

Glasses because life spent in front of screens.

Bears to try and subconsciously reclaim their masculinity.

I found a centrist insecure about his look.

FEELINGS OF INFERIORITY

10. By “feelings of inferiority” we mean not only inferiority feelings in the strict sense but a whole spectrum of related traits; low self-esteem, feelings of powerlessness, depressive tendencies, defeatism, guilt, self- hatred, etc. We argue that modern leftists tend to have some such feelings (possibly more or less repressed) and that these feelings are decisive in determining the d

I can agree with this somewhat.
When I was fat and playing video games all day, I was a hardcore racist and spammed nigger in chatrooms and before I found Sup Forums and was still a fatass playing the vidya jew, I was a hardcore liberal with a bunch of gay tranny steam friends.

I lost weight and started working and ended up going back to school and I'm pretty happy now and less angry.

Based Manifesto.

I really dont understand this nu-male half the time. The person in OPs picture doesnt even look half bad. The only thing that you can really criticize is the lack of muscle and maybe the haircut.

Why is a beard a numale trait? Beards have generally been associated with masculinity (well duh because women cant grow them..). Are jihadists like pic related also "nu males"? This doesnt make sense, they look like barbarians, not numales.

This, pretty much *liberal men* in a nutshell. I'm female and they just don't switch on any signals in me, they're just not manly enough for healthy, emotionally stable women.

On a related note:
>Friend is sent to work with IT department
>100% male, mostly all young and white, British middle class
>She sits down to lunch, has sandwich
>Patrick Bateman looking make approaches "Excuse me, is that bread?"
>Friend is confused, confirms a sandwich is indeed made with bread
>Bateman: "Wow. Just wow. You're eating carbohydrate for lunch?" Minces back to table of boyfriends.

he's cute, imagine his pink boipuccci

I wish faggots were fucking murdered.

I got a theory that office work and office hierarchy has a cucking effect on blokes. If the pooftas just did a hard days work on the sun everything would be fine and they would have more self respect and personal courage and morals.

That's a female to male trans.

I'm a fucking faggot that wishes he could look like the little girl and even I don't look as feminine and gay as most modern """""straight""""" men

-Glasses for shit eyes
-beard for hiding their shit lack of chin
-long growing (for men anyway) hairs to hide their receding hairline

and all this starting in early twenties... these are the same people that think dna/biology doesnt really explain things lel

> I totally feel like a man, you don't understand my struggle
> Yes, totally like a man. You know, bacon eating, gun shooting, heavy ass lifting, hard working man, like straight from the coal mines
> I'll show you all once I have transitioned
> *turns into faggot*

Translogic. Like dykes who "prefer" women but coincidentally pick "women" who look like men as their partner.

That piece of trash, Anthony Birch is the embodiment of the nu-male. His wife even left him for the other man she was fucking while they were in an open relarionship.

>the state of western civilization
nuclear war needs to wipe the slate clean jesus

To make Jews looks mainstream in fashion

Clean shaven crew cuts are rare in the Jew world

They look like they were fat neckbeard virgins who got bullied by alpha Male Hussein who talked to all the qt grills, while these fat slobs were left to larp about muh Jihad in their bedrooms, jerking off to the reconquest of Constantinople, and the conquest of Rome, thinking of all the Crusader women they would rape with their 4 inch dicks