What does Sup Forums think of the Defend Europe SAR mission on the Libyan Coast? They funded over 100k now...

What does Sup Forums think of the Defend Europe SAR mission on the Libyan Coast? They funded over 100k now. Is it just a scam or can it actually do something, and if yes, what?

They still say they're going to rescue the migrants.

Other urls found in this thread:

othersite.org/james-woolsey-former-head-of-cia-about-shaping-the-middle-east-2006/
apuffofabsurdity.blogspot.ch/2016/11/hypernormalisation-or-age-of-absurdity.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If the Euro governments wont defend its borders, its people will. Lets hope Defend Europe keeps its word.

>They still say they're going to rescue the migrants.
But the crucial difference is they're going to bring them to the Libyan coast, not Italy.

präis käk änd päppäl xD^^

The only way to rescue a huge number of migrants would be to sink every single boat to discourage any other tentative.

>They still say they're going to rescue the migrants.
So what's the point?

The point is that they are sent back to the shithole they crawled out from

We have a duty to defend Europe.

The best way to deal with stranded Africans is to save them and take them to congo.

that's far too cruel :P

what's the point when they will just jump on the next ship to europe
captcha: drive euromaster

why waste time and resources when you could just call out the jewish policies that led to the collapse of the libyan state in the first place. Don't buy into the theatrics. Nobody is serious about saving Europe until the internal problems are addressed. You won't find that on the Libyan coast.

Whats with all these groups stealing the overwatch logo? Won't they be sued by blizzard?

You're right. Will they be able to afford a new trip when they're in Libya or are they stuck there then?

when do they start the mission?

They say their ship is on the way to Italy, but there's no fixed starting date yet afaik

Gashahne
>jewish
it was the US and has been planned since decades

othersite.org/james-woolsey-former-head-of-cia-about-shaping-the-middle-east-2006/
have some hypernormalization too: apuffofabsurdity.blogspot.ch/2016/11/hypernormalisation-or-age-of-absurdity.html?m=1

and who does the US serve sonny boy ?

as they are all at least normalized citizens: themselves.
how about the UK? did it serve itself in Afghanistan and Irak?

I hope they can't but NGOs have a lot of resources so you never know.

the NGO bastards need meeming back to the time of dial-up

BINGO BANGO BONGO IM SO HAPPY IN THE CONGO I REFUSE TO GO

I donated. Hopefully they come through.

me2. I hope they will at least poke around and open up this shit for a broader political discourse.

>inb4 they have their ship attacked by (((pirates)))
>inb4 they run into some issues and have an (((accident)))

This
Execution on the spot of the pilot of the vessel, immigrants dropped off back on the African shore and vessel scuttled/destroyed.

Because if they were to murder them nationalists would be demonized even further and the Left would redouble their efforts to bring endless millions over here.

I think except from the execution of the pilot, that's pretty much what they're planning:

- Any migrants in need of help are rescued and brought back to the shore / given to the Libyan Coast Guard
- Whenever they encounter an empty ship (-> migrants have been "rescued" by an (((NGO)))) they plan to sink it in order to prevent its re-use

could be a total disaster if the lybian coastguard or drug smugglers fuck shit up.
and if the crew consists of only GI students it will be a complete desaster, but if they have a real crew of seamen they could amke some propaganda photos but thats all.

netanyahu did nothing wrong.

amor y paz