Ha Ha Ha Israel BTFO by based Canada

How will Israel and it's puppet America ever recover ?
>Canada bans ‘Product of Israel’ labels for West Bank winesRuling singles out 2 settlement wineries, also blacklists Golan and East Jerusalem vintages; Jewish group calls decision ‘disturbing’
>Canadian food inspectors have ordered liquor stores to stop selling wines made in the West Bank, saying their label identifying them as Israelicontravenes Ottawa’s policy on the territory.
>timesofisrael.com/canada-bans-product-of-israel-labels-for-west-bank-wines/

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/canada-backtracks-on-banning-product-of-israel-labels-for-west-bank-wines/
archive.fo/Aapar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where are my amerilards at ?

timesofisrael.com/canada-backtracks-on-banning-product-of-israel-labels-for-west-bank-wines/

THIS ISN'T FAIR. NAZI BIGOTS

It's literally nothing, we are still cucked.

At least they aren't shitting in the streets pajeet! Go poo in a loo for once!

POO
O
O

IN
N

LOO
O
O

>when canada actually does something decent

>d0qFc5RP

Day of rake when?

Whats wrong with shitting on the street? its alpha as fuck

Inshallah

>only weeks after they turned "disliking islam" into criminal offense
Really makes you think...

You don't deserve to call yourself nationalist, If you don't trust your own government.

Canada has always been very left-wing, which makes sense as to why they'd be opposed to Israel. Leftists like the idea of supporting a "revolution", in which they believe is right(more often than not, they're on the wrong side of history). Fuck Palestine, and Fuck Israel when it comes down to it. The land is rightfully Christian

wtf Canada, your incessant Muslim kissing is making me sympathize with Jews
i wish they'd just take their shitty sand people feuds back to their sand people lands

Isn't Israel and India butt buddies? I know they both equally hate muslims

>nametard
>inbred
Checks out

Multiple retards in my dorm use my computer, I unfortunately room with some Fat Filipino/"Korean" (actually japanese), kpop loving faggot, who created this Alter-Ego. He was born Japanese, and his birth name was Bryan hayashi, but he doesn't respond to me(or anyone) unless you call him Gwang.

pic related

FYI the west bank products are mostly made by palastinians therfore any veto on the product would harm them

I remember that, didn't some factory have to lay off hundreds of Palestinians due to BDS?

HEIL

hahah true this harms the palestinians far more than the israelis

yup

Since when BnaiBrith is called "Canadian food inspectors"
Fuck my sides you made my day shlomo
I rate it 8 talmuds out of 10

archive.fo/Aapar

Oy vey this is unacceptable! Cut all funds to those responsible asap. They're probably pedos anyways. We need to fund rebels in Canada right now. Maybe even direct military intervention.

>b-banning Israeli p-products!? ids anudda shoah!

oy vey bamp