Daily reminder!!!

Daily reminder!!!

>*applies to women only

OK...

Sounds like somebody isn't being himself very much.

I know this is ironic but it does lie entirely in your body if you don't have any redeeming qualities

What does the average Starbucks sipping, legging wearing, social media addicted basic bitch think her value is tied to if not her looks. She has nothing unique to offer at all. Not even a traditionalist thing, there are plenty of women that are artists. There are plenty of women that are musicians. There are plenty of women that are athletes. The vapid person that reblogged this (fittingly) has nothing of value to give besides her looks.

and remember if you aren't at least 6 feet tall, have rock hard abs, make 80k+ a year, and have a 8 inch cock -- you will never fuck me.

Sexual preference is not classist

Got it.

Why do these people want to be ugly so much?

A challenger appears with the same woman target audience.

got ya senpai

Ok, I'm still going to work out because it makes me more healthy. Oh, and because women love my outward appearance.

Not into dudes

That's fucking gross.

Daily reminder
Men will pay for a woman's body but never her personality.

*except with women like this.
She'd have to pay me to fuck her

LOL, pretend all you want with your virtue signaling friends, that isn't going to change the fact that you're a disgusting hambeast.

If you could get hard for that, I'd be impressed.

i think i have a new fetish
i'll take her and a gorilla costume, please.

yuck imagine what her arse smells like probably all hairy with little bits of shit dried in it

>perfection of womanhood
No man of any minimal value wants to stick his dick in that to make new people that look like a cross between that and his own self.

Unless You Are A Model, Or Something

ewww what the fucck

Its been a long time since i was on /fit/ laughing away at FPS and i nearly forgot that pic

fuck you for reminding me

This is true.

One of the women I am dating is stiff af and boring as shit but she's hot and if she didn't have that I'd stop seeing her.

slaaaaaaay

I kinda agree with this, identity is acquired by differentiating yourself from the people around you.
these cunts are all forced to think alike therefore their minds cannot differ from each other, hence no other redeeming quality than their appearance.
Therefore the only thing to do to have some semblance of self-identity is by changing your exterior.

It does. More so for women.

It influences nearly every aspect of your life.

The taller and better looking you are the more likely you are to be successful.

Attractiveness is an outward expression of genetic fitness.

There are people objectively better than you if both looks, character, intelligence.