Melancholic Mediterranean Thread

Ave brothers,

How do we awaken the Mediterranean pride in our people?

How do we fight the constant sense of inferiority that our (((kinsmen))) push in our societies only to make us more (((progressives)))

How do we crash this leeching EU with no survivors and our conniving crooked politicians together with it?

Who /newRome/ here?

Right here brother. 476 was the worst day of my life.

mediterraneans have nothing to be proud of. All the achivments of Rome and greece were due to the Nordic-Aryan element within the region at the time. The Romans and Greeks have since been either mixed(north/central Italy) or completly displaced by masses of Afro-Asiatics going accros the Mediterranean as slaves or coming for the "gibs" and thus displacing the entire population of southern Italy,Sicily and Greece...with Greece having later also mixed with Slavs,near eastern christians,Turks through the Byzantine and Ottoman period. Present day Germanic race is facing the same fate that the Aryans of the Mediterranean.

have already went through.

Melania please. Respect the progenitors of Western civilization.

Without the Iron Age Aryan Steppe and Mesolithic hunter-gatherer admixture you are nothing but worthless Sandniggers peasants.

Prove your Mediterraneaness

Step 1: Stop being a maggot feasting on the carcass of Rome.
Step 2: Identify pride worthy aspects of our culture, not plastic bin bag fashion and spaghetti memes.
Step 3: Reduce 90% of the government that consumes 90% of our lives.
Step 4: Spend time in the country, I'm the only fucker I ever see in the woods.
Step 5: I require a license to pick mushrooms wtf?
Step 6: Stop undermining masculinity.
Step 7: Remove Bantu, Kebab and fiddling priests.
Step 8: Football is for faggots.
Step 9: Establish Podania

Why are worthless slavniggers so uppity? I would make a joke about your country's lack of accomplishments but I know nothing about Slovenia other than the fact Melania came from there and you're a cuck state to Russia.

There was no nordic-aryan element. Modern Italians are genetically identical to ancient Romans.

This. The image of Italian culture to the world has become a cheap meme. They need to leave the EU and kick out their political class desu, because all the EU does for them is
blackmail them every time they want to do something based.

southern europe best europe

How did Italians go from being based disciplined romans to developing the "bappi boopi shadappa I sleepa alla daya"-stereotype?

Not starting shit, but that's how the world sees med-culture nowadays. What happened to the fierce civilization machine?

Worshipping in the med sea visiting med holtmy sites rediscovering our virtus sailing tge med sea landing in iands feeling the powerr

We need med communities showing the glory and history and sites of OUR ancestors to rediscover greatness glory i want to visit yucatan and all the holy sites of anxestors conquests

The EU has its boots on southern Europe all the time and stops them from acting sovereign. They wanted to blockade Libya to stop the migrants, but the EU filth stopped them. The EU in general is keeping a lot of countries from reaching their full potential and needs to be dismantled into nothing but an unpleasant memory

The actual Italian people are based and prone to vigilante violence though. Some migrant tried to rape a 14 year old in Sicily and was stopped by her brother and uncle, who stomped him to death in broad daylight. There's a video online of African migrants getting ambushed by Sicilian teenagers armed with guns and baseball bats. We need to start practicing more nepotism aswell.

Ave brothers.
Quit LARPing as neo-pagans
One can appreciate and be passionate for Grecco-Roman culture without adopting false, idolatry gods

Begome orthodox or die a slave to materialism.
Really what it comes down to.

If you a scared mother fucker go to temple.
Poseidon will show you the way

Fuck KIKES AND THEIR BIBLE.

Only italians can brig the EU down at this point. Neither Portugal, Spain or Greece has enough power to do it on themselves.

For Italians:

First of get your young people back in order and stop giving them pocket money without working for it properly.

Second purge the moorish invaders.

Abandon the Meme-nationalists who still believe they have a chance at foreign teritorry.

Reform your economy and society. Have some faith in God again after this current ''white'' Pope get's replaced.

> Have great empire
> Embrace the religion of slaves and finally lose the empire

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>they think Christianity was the reason rome fell

funny how Byzantium went on to last another millennium after the fall of rome?

without Italia you bufoons would still be hunter-gatherers. it was the mediterranean that made europe the greatest continent on the planet.

It was the three (((D's)))
Degeneracy
Diversity
Debasement (of the currency and values that made Rome great)
tfw EU falls due to the same thing (pic related)

this

America will most likely fall because of the 3 (((D's))) before EU

You have not seen true degeneracy until you have the (((american experience)))

it was greeks who gave positives, it was faggot orgy obsessed shekel chasing romans who gave everything negative.

go look at the pic of your 'senate' with those two nice 'facist" bundles while you keep pursuing the same old goals. as a copycat that roman scum used to be as well. burger.

I can't imagine how awful it must be to be a Sl*v.

I mean, imagine coming from such a worthless gene pool that the word for "slave" actually derives from your ethnonym...

If that is a serious comment, here is a serious answer. Why are people in central europe and above described to have looked differently by the famous figures from the past? Why do they often have curly hair on their statues? Why do their "realistic" face recreations(sculptures) look nothing like germanic people, but like current day southerners. Why did they paint them selves with brown hair and eyes? How comes just 100 or so years ago all those countries were still great and creating incredible things now suddenly irrelevant and its "well they got mixed out of existance"? Finaly why are germanic people described as naive, if you look at todays situation they still are much more cucked and easy to put off track than anyone in the south?

I'm 19, and where is this pocket money you speak of?

>10% balkan

so close to not being a slavshit...