Is this really your "logic"? No wonder you're all stupid!

Is this really your "logic"? No wonder you're all stupid!

Importing subhuman savages into your country is not a god given right, you scum-sucking LEAF

>same logic
Guns are revenue raisers.

Muslims and gun ownership is not the same. Stupid argument by stupid people.
Muslims are outsiders that want to move to your country, don't have any right whatsoever to do so unless the government allows them to and are a proven negative influence whereever they migrate.

Gun ownership is a right of the people, the rightful owner of a nation.

Low energy bait, leaf

The Koran calls for the killings of non-muslims.
The manual that comes with your gun does not call for the killings of non-gun owners.
Dumbass.

Muslims should be banned because they believe that the Koran takes precedence over infidel law.

The only good about the Muzzie invasion is they believe in killing libtards.

Leftist logic:
Ban ALL guns because a few gun owners commit mass shootings.
You can't ban ALL muslims because a few of them are terrorists.

Fuck off leaf, that's the shittiest meme I've ever seen.

Living entities compared to inanimate objects

>Liberal logic everyone

Leaf logic: firearms are sentient objects capable of moving around on thier own volition to murder people.

BUT GERMANYS ECONOMY HAS JUMPED 1800% SINCE TAKING IN REFUGEES, THEIR STATE CONTROLLED MEDIA SAID SO!!!!
oh wait, that was rape and assault complaints over the past month

Thanks Abdul

The difference is, owning guns is a right. Entering the country is a privilege.

Just look up Global Terror Index though.
One is dangerous ideology which encourages ape-like behaviour, other is human right and you pass safety courses for it.

Show me that one book on gun ownership that every gun owner must read which has 'kill every non gun owner whereever you find them' written in it again.

I'll wait

Stupid leaf.

There is a difference between an ideology that promotes the murder of non-Muslims and an inanimate object.

Also Muslims aren't constitutionally guaranteed access to the United States. Those who wish to own firearms are constitutionally guaranteed ownership.

Get fucked.

I didn't know a large majority of gun owners agreed that they should be used to kill non-gun owners, I guess you learn something new every day.
Also, who knew they were destroying their own gun-countries and then coming into ours to bring their own bullet-based peace?

Koran is hate speech.
The manual that comes with your gun is not hate speech.

I don't want to ban muslims because a few are terrorists, I want to ban muslims because I don't want my children influenced by their shit ideas, I don't want them voting in my elections and walking around my country in attention-whoring headbags demanding respect for doing nothing.

musloms cant stop terrorism

Oh god, I read it wrong too, it's not w country of gun owners, it's a country of guns
With their own gunlaws and gunhistory and gunreligion

finally people are using the only argument that makes sense. Thank you.

ObamaLeaf is back

Sage and report