France needs a King

When will Macron take his rightful throne as King of France Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Alphonse,_Duke_of_Anjou
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>twisting his words for clickbait articles

I am sure the jews instructed him to say some controversial stuff to appease the right. He is still a globalist shill.

>With an iron but fair fist

So are this guy, Trump, and Alex Jones ALL controlled opposition shills? It's definitely possible, considering the way this world works.

>commies voted for the reincarnation of Louis XVI

KEK

>INCREDIBLY CENTRIST FIGURE
too
smart

Trump and Alex Jones? Yeah, probably. But Macron is totally radical and you can't dispute this.

an eu king ?

Go eat a dick, circle

Emperor of France

We want Louis XX REEEEEEEEEEEEE

jupiter arise

>I am sure the jews

Illuminati Masons you mean. It's mostly Anglos.

Both him and Trump are members, and high up in their specific country's chapters.

Go back to /x/ lmao. Illuminati is a falseflag at best.
>yes goy the illuminati are the ones at power here! certainly not us, who have had global domination as a goal written in our several thousand year old book!

>reincarnation of Louis XVI
So revolution now? Or did you mean Louis XIV there?

we DONT need a king because we already have a QUEEN for Europe!!!

Believe what you will. I'm a Mason and I hear things. I also see things.

These guys aren't the same globalist Jews/Neocons that appear to run the place overtly. They're another group. There's a couple of more also.

They're not bad guys, but not good.

damn straight

napolean got away with calling himself emperor because he was fucking napolean

is macron napolean tier? i doubt it

Chaos is a ladder

larping

I wish, I really wish destiny garanted me the chance to met one of those players in the shadows

They can have one of our Princes

Macron is God and should rule all of Europe tbqh.

I'm ready.

But the real heir of France is actually Franco's great-grandson tho

Just sounds like a typical arrogant frenchie fuck tbhwya

Pic related
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Alphonse,_Duke_of_Anjou

>Macron squeezed the orange out of Fat Donny's tiny hand and now I hate the French

lmao

>A queen that has prioritised an endless horde of shitskins over the rights and livelyhood of her own subjects

Seems the Russians dicked you down a little too hard didnt they. Top fucking kek.

Haha, yes! Shame he doesn't really look like Bisabuelo, though.

>a typical arrogant frenchie fuck
I've been wondering about this, by the way: are absurdly arrogant comments like this famous "Jupiter" statement actually WELL received among the French electorate, given their well known national character traits. After all, in any other country, men like Napoleon and Louis XIV would just have been laughed at. Do Frenchmen like to see their leaders acting out their own internal desires, to enjoy it vicariously?

In other words, is this Jupiter stuff a vote winner?!

The Crown Prince of Sweden was robbed of his crown by feminists who decided his sister should have the throne instead.

He deserves to be the King of France. He was born to rule.

Does he have the blood of a monarch?

Why should a cucked Prince be given a Crown when he can't assume the one he was rightfully entitled to?

Napoleon and the sun king wouldn't be ladies at. Well maybe luoie but definitely not Napoleon

>can't sieze the throne
Worthless tbqh. Degenerate descendant of great forefathers.

that niggas head looks like a brussels sprout

fuck off you disgusting boat nigger, you are pathetic.

YOU CANT EVEN CONTROL YOUR OWN COUNTRY AND YOU ARE BEGGING FOR ANOTHER ONE.

Who the fuck is this guy, anyway?
Why the fuck is he so popular?
From what I read up, he seems like just a regular old kike and a shabbos goy for the (((Bankers))) and (((elite))).
Why the FUCK is he being heralded as a populist hero?

>Who the fuck is this guy, anyway?

That's King Macron I., supreme ruler of Europe.

>Seems the Russians dicked you down a little too hard didnt they
It's evolution. The people that didn't bend over got killed. The men that tried to defend their women got killed. Only the German cowards survived WWII. It is what it is.

Would he be King Emmanuel?

>Who the fuck is this guy, anyway?

It's your highness for you you filthy kike

I don't mean to dismiss the great merits of either man, just to point out the way in which they got away with ridiculously arrogant statements that men in their position in other countries would not have dared make, even if they'd come to mind in the first place.

Marcron was an investment banker for Rothschild & Cie Banque.
He works for the Jews.
And they are using this tactic because they fear Trump and they are trying to retake control
I watched this same exact thing happen when Ron Paul started the Tea Party and then Fox News took it over. And people like Glenn Beck praised it and then took control of it. And then used it against Ron Paul.

How about giving a real answer?

>Emmanuel
God... with us.

Fuck

they pay for propaganda, thats all. just another puppeet cobba.

>But Macron is totally radical and you can't dispute this.
Totally radical, of course.
A radical king for radical muslims.