"Woke" white BLM activist gets life destroyed on twitter for not supporting black athlete

A self described BLM activist got bombarded with messages calling him a racist after he posted that he could not understand how "woke" people could support Mayweather, a man who beat up multiple women and has said many racist things about the Asian and Irish communities. He went on youtube live and tried to give reasons why Mayweather should not be supported but was brought to tears by black people calling him a racist and bigot.

Love seeing these self hating white people still get called racist. Hopefully he will now get the redpill

White Liberals are worst then Blacks actually.

>jeromecan'tjump

I think his name is causing a chimpening

>illiterate ass

Mayweather can read -- He's just a slow reader. Also, is it now PC to mock people who can't read?

Look at those literal apes he praises. Pathetic cuck.

>"I love seeing successful black celebrities."
Jesus fucking Christ... I don't even care if he gets the redpill at this point they can keep him.

It's the crabs in a bucket mentality.

One black guy tries to climb out and the others drag him back in. And liberals line the bucket and piss on anyone who wants out.

I wonder if he'll realise who is the real racist.

Source or video link?

The leader of the blacks Shaun King weighs in

These phaggot should receive more backlash and resentment from white people, that it overwhelms the temporary self praise the give themselves for being an sjw.

The BLACKEST man alive

He makes people look more black just by standing next to them

If You have an enemy and a traitor but only one bullet, the traitor must get it first.

Talcum X

Who would win in a fight?

Talcum X or the whitest man in argentina?

>literally beating his wife

versus

>saying something with vaguely racial undertones

wonder who is going to be the bad guy in this situation lel

>Brought to tears because a few apes threws verbal shit at him

Why does this pussy deserve his own thread?

>bombarded with messages calling him a racist

No fucking way.
But seriously that seems to be the go to catch all insult for white people these days.
Its been used so much and so often it doesn't mean anything.
See Nazi.

she's old and frail

Not true, you should shoot the strongest one. Then you kill the weaker one by hitting them repeatedly in the head with the gun.

>Idiots not recognizing the black vs white hype surrounding this fight

The strategic picture has changed a little since we exited the Stone Age, Nigel