Whoops

whoops

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s1Jd5B0GGfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who GIVES a fuck. Of course they are going to accuse him of racism. Shit if he wins they are going to claim that he worships Hitler and the tattoos he has are white nationalist symbols. It's the only fucking thing they have.

So that nigger stomps on the Irish flag and no one says a word?

Kinda sucks you have to identify as a monkey first to be able to call it racism. So they're saying there's a resemblance to monkeys?

You don't get offended, you take offence.

mate, it would be racist to say anything. It's current year+2 ffs, get with the times.

How can a potatoe nigger be racist to another nigger????

/ourguy/?

is anyone really surprised those nigs played the racist card? I mean that's the only thing they know how to do. They can't even come up with arguments for the press conferences... apparently Floyd and his TMT did rehearsals on the whole goon show, while still shouting the same shit from the previous conferences. Muh muny, muh dick, muh record... so cringe in so many ways.

this.

Are you a fucking idiot as well?It's wrestling-tier pregame banter.None of them is actually serious.
It's called advertisement.

I only want whitey to win for some good old late night chimpin

Who else /comfy/?

I just want the nigger to die
Pls rocky IV come to life

Like he cares lol.
Hes been off the rail for a year now.
All he does in between fights and training is bang hookers and snort coke of their asshole in a penthouse suite in vegas.
He doesnt give a flying fuck anymore, hes so loaded now he can do whatever the fuck he wants unless he crosses any big players / Sponsors etc.

I don't even know why this is taking place.

McGregor will get btfo. Not because he is weaker but because it's a BOXING match and he doesn't know how to box.

It's like a taekwondo master trying to beat a judo master in a judo match.

Isn't he mkultra'd out the membrane tho

you have to be a fucking moron to think their bantz are scripted, sure it's for the advertisement and hype but shit can get real on the stage.

When's the match anyways so we can finally stop having these threads?

They've gone too far and made it obvious that this is a race war fight and hes meant to lose so 'duh blaks can git dat uppa hand on da wite boi'

What's even funnier is that people legitimately take this "fight" seriously when in reality it's gonna be a circuis with a big payday for both performers.

Meh, fighters are basically left alone.
99% of them are brainless thugs to begin with anyways. Theres no point in them being "controled" they dont have the same purpose like all these jailbait "pop-stars" or anything.

Mcgregor is just an irish thug who made it big. Hes gonna be dead or broke and fat in 5 years max. Hes gonna be like Tyson. But I dont think he could reinvent himself like Tyson did.

This. Irish are light skinned niggers.

prolly hoping fight is cancelled b4 he gets made the fool in front of 100,000,000 people. suicide by media.

The end of next month.

I thought he had a wife that supported him through all their years together until he made it big.
Did something happened between them?

26th of August.

The UFC is Dana White's plantation.

He doesn't really care desu.

Why did he think Rocky 3 had dancing monkeys in it? What was he referencing?

No, said Wife is sitting in his villa in the UK.
And yeah he said all that and I think its true but hes an animal, a white nigger.
Of course he starts to act like that once he gets money. And I think his wife knows about all his shit or thinks her part about it.

Irish are white you spergs.

t. Shamus O'Malley

Fuck me - We'll be hearing about this shit for weeks.

This is what hes up to these days.
At this point I believe he will just gas out after 2-3 rounds and then mayweather is gonna take him to the deep end of the pool.
Pretty much. He even tours the country watching small fights and buys his fighters there.
Its basically a slave market with gladiators.

Ameritards dont have the phrase "performing monkey" or is this libs willfully pandering to children

That's the funniest part about the whole "monkey" comparison as an ethnic slur.
Crying racism when someone likens a black person to an ape is pretty much admitting that there's some truth behind it.

I'm not into fighting but how is racism wrong without using muh feelings?

They aren't white dipshit they are drunk thugs and scum fucks. I almost beat the shit out of my friends roommate mick who is living here illegally mind you he is undocumented. Drunk fuck starts talking shit in his stupid leprechaun accent and I told him to hit me so I could floor his ass. Fuck Irish niggers. Worst part is this man is in his late 40s and I'm 19 and he's picking fights with me.

Late 40s, your 19.
Should be kicking his ass desu.

I think Connor is going to win. There I said it he will knock Floyd out cold.

Why does your friend room with a 40 year old drunk dude.
Never ask for the first hit btw. are you fucking retarded? Youre the kinda guy that sticks his chin out with a smug face and gets suckerpunched into a coma.

He cant box with Floyd dipshits. 5th round Mayweather will start picking him apart

time to take advantage of this brothers. time to shut this shitshow down, and deny Mayweather a $100 million payday. this whole fight is one giant fucking scam to line the pockets of Mayweather and the Irish nigger McGregor, and the Showtime Jews organizing this shit show.

They rent a house together they don't like each other either they almost fought a bunch of times and my roommate is moving out soon because he can't stand that potatoe nigger. And no, I'm not gonna throw the first punch, I'll let him swing at me and absolutely destroy that mick faggot

Connor will knock hi out in the 4th.

It's taking place to attempt to demoralize us. They're trying to turn this into another "Great White Hope" event so they can put on a display of "black superiority" for all the world to see once McGregor inevitably loses.

THEY ARE BUILDING A NARRATIVE.

McGregor and Mayweather are both paid actors, the fight will be fake, Mayweather will win. This racism build up shit is to build up to big black Mayweather defeating Racism once and for all (whitey btfo)

Trust me when this shit happens, Sup Forums will be completely swamped with blacked, white people are weak, black superiority threads. For MONTHS. It is a psyop.

I feel bad for his wife then. Don't care much about his career in fighting, but the sob story he told the press really engaged me. Guess love and loyalty go right out the window once money and coke settle in. Degeneracy is not a conspiracy to destroy the West, thats the natural state of human beings it seems like.

Who gives a flying fuck? I understand a lot of you are younger and kinda sorta think this is some epic struggle between races. But it isn't. It is a corporation that pits idiots with father isues and pituitary disorders against each other in order to sell a product. It is like anything that makes its way into mainstream culture, it has an agenda and someone at the top making a fuckload of money. Every single one of them are dancing monkeys. Do you think it is a coincidence you have a generation of disenchanted rudderless angry males going through puberty and all of a sudden MMA floods social media? How many "fight gyms" have you seen pop up in your local town since this kind of shit came back into mainstream culture? It is like any other phenomena in popular culture today, its all about a handful of people making a shitload of money through social engineering.

Pretty much yeah, I love my gf more than my own life but ship me out the country, make me famous and throw money whores and drugs at me and ill be dead in 3 months.

didn't mayweather beat his fucking wife though?

Yep. Just a ploy by the Left since they're feeling particularly booty-bothered from losing their grip on politics. This fight will be nothing more than feel-good Lefty theatre, watch the narrative coming from various news articles written by the usual suspects when the fight is over. Shitskins demoralized by Trump's victory and the revival of Right-Wing politics will view this as the victory they've been craving for a while.

>Ireland has highest birthrates in Europe
>+90% white
>Long history of a strong ethnic and cultural identity
>Warrior culture
>Massive and successful diaspora
>Make up massive part of white America
>Helped preserve the advances of the Roman empire after nordcucks destroyed it
>Beat the vikings
>Stopped the Normans were the anglo-saxons failed
>Beat the English despite being heavily outgunned
>Not afraid of what other people think
Sounds like the Irish have the keys to long term survival.

Well if you don't consider us White then I guess the only thing I can say is: You mad white boi?

I don't think the left see racism as worse than wife-beating.

Yeah but the nigs like to forget about that.
He also had rape charges pressed, evaided taxes, psychologically tortures young boxers in his gymn etc pp.

Mayweather is extremly low life scum, ever for black thug "standards"

You're high.

Yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hard work! Hard work hard work!

Yeaaaa yeaaaaaaaaaa yeaaaaaaaah!

t. 56%

400 lads bet up at least 7000 PFFFFFT

HOLY SHIT

He's a piece of shit nigger, but to all niggers and to the left, a nigger is better than a white in all cases. Don't be fooled.

Exactly this. Twitter will be a storm of queens and kangs taking credit for some chimp winning an obviously staged ring match that is already weighted in Mayweather's favour because it's BOXING, not UFC which is what McGregor does.

They absolutely do mate. Where have you been since 2011? Muslims are a protected wonderful people by the left despite openly oppressing women. The left doesn't give a fuck about their principles, what they want is the destruction of western civilisation. Everything beyond that is a facade to draw in normies.

They don't give a fuck about women or they would be in complete uproar and outrage about the rape gangs of muslims across the UK, or the explosion of nigger rapes in Europe since the migrant crisis started.

yea hes hoping that the fight gets cancelled and he doesnt get his 180 million dollars. Stupid faggot

lol, dont believe this shit.
These are old pics and the story behind it is long known. He just got a son withe dee and hes a familyman.

Another month and a half of these shitty threads...

Wow a grown man next to two girls holy shit kill yourself you fucking Virgin

>He believes everything some random cuck says

How fucking guillible are you?

I ask lefties whats worse, Racism or Nuclear War? 90% pick Racism in my make shift poll every time. Logic = zero.

why should i care about two snowflakes beating each other up?

>give me a fucking good reason.

how fast is macGregor gone get ko'd ? 1st round ? or are they gone wait a bit ?

Nice insight OP. I appreciate that forming your own opinions is hard but you can at least try.
ANYWAY.
>comparing someone to an animal is okay
>unless it's a black man and a monkey
Presumably it's because everyone is in denial of their racism and think the comparison is too close to home?...
>so tolerant

McGregor has a chin of steel and mayweather is tiny little manlet who has no power behind his punches.

About as fast as your wifes bull shoots his load in your mouth

This

...and not a single fuck was given that day.

When is society going to drop the charade and just admit nobody likes niggers? Not even the most lily livered bleeding heart looney ass liberal. Even they hate them deep in their hearts. Nobody likes niggers. We've just been lying and masking our hatred for 45 years. It's getting harder to pretend we care and even harder to pretend we do not hate these upright walking turd monkeys.

Win or lose, this will be the biggest paycheck he has ever seen. He's very open about doing it for the money.

Of course they do. They literally apologise for brown people raping

It doesnt matter what Mayweather does or how scummy he is because he will beat big bad racism

They're just using race to promote the fight. They got the UFC buys, the boxing buys, now they need the casual buys.

Have there been cases when one of the competitors loses control and attacks the ref? What happened?

I remember a fighter pushing a ref with his foot because he stopped the fight late.

1 punch and done, it will be a total stitch up, mcgregor will take a fall

screencap this

would imagine life ban + huge fines in their contract

>media framing this as a race war

lol it's gonna he like the super bowl all over again

Why is there so much tough guy posturing in this sport?

I doubt this. nobody is expecting McGregor to win expect the Irish fanboys. Pretty much anyone who follows combat sports knows that MCGregor has no chance of winning in boxing match against Mayweather.

meme magic will show it power yet again nignog ko in 4th lads

>At this point I believe he will just gas out after 2-3 rounds

Why can't Goobs go more than a few rounds? He looks fit enough. Why does he not have the stamina of a much older nignog?

What a retarded question.
>why do alpha males who beat the shit out of each other for sport act like tough guys?

Most other combat sports try to maintain an air of dignity and respect

This. It's so fucking pathetic.

That photos old as fuck and was after ufc 189

>
it's not just in this sport. this macho culture has infiltrated pop culture in every arena. they should be a bit intelligent sportsmanlike, and have common decency

You're just mad Irish manlets can beat your ass

The concept of "trash-talking" has almost entirely been introduced to sports courtesy of niggers. Before that, athletes generally practiced good sportsmanship and uncivilized boasting and posturing was frowned upon.

$99 for PPV??? only the Jews

Sut d fuk up nagur

“I can still see Ali sitting next to Howard Cosell punching that rubber black gorilla, saying, ‘It’s going to be a thrilla in Manila when I kill that gorilla.’”

youtu.be/s1Jd5B0GGfw

Spartans of the North I guess?

No idea, maybe hes slacking on the cardio training.
But he gasses really quick.

It's a biological circuit present on everything that evolved from an ancient lobster.
Because current lobsters consciously expand and flex their pincer arms whenever they win against another lobster.
It's a response that reinforces their confidence and motivation to survive.

It's the current year. No one cares about racism anymore you dancing apes. Now pick my cotton.