When did Australia become so CHINKED

When did Australia become so CHINKED
They literally make up like 80% of their population now.

What's will all those anti-china threads? I bet most of you shills are jealous shitskins pretending to be white.

CHINKED

When boomers decided they want a bigger cashout on their property and thus lobbied for more liberalized housing markets

Thanks for proving my point, nigger.

>pro-commie
>EU flag
> y-you're all shills!
Pretty suspicious.

You are literally a retard. Australia is 92% white.

FEET

if by literally 80% you mean 2.2% born in China at 2016 Census.

I mean you are only wrong by 3,500%

THREE THOUSAND PERCENT
CHINKED

Sure thing buddy. I'm guessing it's you on the left.

If Australia is so swamped by asians, as you claim, then explain to me, how come I can't get an asian gf?

Checkmate

>being an abbo
ABBO'D

>Millions of cute Asian girls with adorable Australian accents that like to Curse.

Sign me up senpai

Shitney is definitely chinked but no its not 80%. We need to remain vigilant though, those fucks have been trying to buy our government, our houses and anything else that isnt nailed to the floor

could be worse m8

Nothing wrong with East Asian immigration.

We need more gook hate threads. This board is full of civic nationalist redditors nowdays

Feet are sub human fetish.
You are less than a nigger and can't be considered white sorry.
Disgusting shit skin loser. Sad!

desu cute asian girls and hapas with mild aussie accents are fucking amazing, there's a reason why WM/AF is massive here

>wanting an ugly yellow pan faced non human for a gf

Wew lad

This. Fly me in, ill fuck the white back into them.

I have no problems with westernized Asians. They're miles better than other shitskins. Black people are considerably worse.

Fuck, come to NZ we got asians buying property and driving up the housing prices. Their also trying to buy our water and pollute everything

Kill yourself cuck

Why are you spamming this everywhere? Are you really that insecure? You must be a nigger.

Fuck off retard

haha if that's a picture of australia now it's worse than I thought

That's clearly the U.K. friendo. Just sayin'

>would get on my knees and smell while masterbating

See heres the problem. You see them act like this ...but the minute someone organises a free tibet protest, they'll be front and centre waving chinese flags, chanting pro-china slogans like their life depends on it. And it does. The ccp sends people here to watch the chinese community to make sure no ones getting too western and criticising the glorious leaders back home. They even police themselves. Google "monitoring chinese students in australia"

They are a fifth column in this country, loyal to China, not Australia. They just don't get as much attention because unlike retarded muslims they go about their business quietly. Which makes them even more dangerous

no waifu 4 u

Well if you impregnate one it'll be your kids.

B..but my high iq flat chested/faced Asian waifu. Say it ain't so Bruce.

Because your a fat cunt and probably part coon

Also China isn't the only country in East Asia.

Australia is more than 90% white.
All the chick are in, mostly, Sydney.
Rest is white, maybe some in Melbourne and Canberra.

Sources?
Every single one I saw showed australia as atleast 70% chink

>chinese waifu

No thanks, I don't want to come home to a dinner of peking dog with soy sauce

>Why dont you have a hapa with the worst asian

Sweden stop

From what I've seen of leaf posts regarding chinks in canada, ours is a shared problem. Dont believe the hype, they are terribad tier

I posted a Jap.

>Australia is more than 90% white.
try 75%

I absolutely believe you about the fifth column stuff m8, based on observation. We've some interesting times ahead.

Until the Second World War, the vast majority of settlers and immigrants came from the British Isles, and a majority of Australians have some British or Irish ancestry. These Australians form an ethnic group known as Anglo-Celtic Australians. In the 2016 Australian census, the most commonly nominated ancestries were:
English (36.1%)
Australian (33.5%)[51]
Irish (11.0%)
Scottish (9.3%)
Chinese (5.6%)
Italian (4.6%)
German (4.5%)
Indian (2.8%)
Greek (1.8%)
Dutch (1.6%).

Is california, canada, or australia good places to find asian women? I would assume canada would be the easiest place to find some?

Good tastes Obongo

Go to China you filthy weeb. There's half a billion for you choose from.

700 Million women actually

Tup.

Lots of top cuties. Western asians are fucking sexy too but they can act like white girls which is a huge turn off.

why go to china when I have little china just up north from here?

White piggu stay home. We're full.

>monitoring chinese students in australia
oh my fucking god...

>EU flag
that's how you automatically disvalue any argument of yours

I think as a NATO nation it is our duty to help OP with this Asian problem.

> You're coming to Defqon with me this year aren't you user?

>Argie flag
That's how you automatically know that the Falklands are British

I wonder what it is like to be this mentally retarded

>muh dog

If you spent half as much effort hating Asians on keeping brown skins out, you might actually get somewhere. It's funny how often chink hate threads get spammed here yet nothing changes. Oh wait. Asians are soulless automatons unaffected by cries for sympathy.

Enjoy living in the streets cuck lmao

Burgers flooded by Mexicans
Bongs flooded by Muslims

Aussie get flooded by orientals that are actually capable of contributing to a white economy

LONDON!

You sound mad jelly that we get to fuck the qts here.

>contributing to a white economy

GTFO.

Maybe cause you're a blend of streetshitter and abbo.

>Be pole
>No shitskins
>The only flooders are hard working slave ukraininan men,their horny homemaking milf wives and their cute,skinny,tight daughters

Rest of the world BTFO

lucky dog.
ill never have a stoned slant eyed qt3.14 to give me a traditional foot job

It's not as bad as it is in Canada

Largest ethnic group in BC in 1990: English, at about 40% of the population

Largest ethnic group in BC in 2010: Chinese, at about 40% of the population

20 years of unrestricted immigration, that's all it takes to turn a comfy community into a diverse hellhole with sky high housing prices and massive traffic issues.

>meme flag
>can't into post order when linking

>Having no upper lip at all
>Cute
No.

is this more your speed user?

Perhaps you should stop being an imbecile.

wow... What a cuck...

If you are into chinks you are not a white nationalist but a cuck, quit pretending to be what you are not liberal scum.

No. Post under your real flag.

It doesn't bother your mom.

>t. leaf
best timeline

>That feel when China is taking over all your colonies

I was fine when it was just shitskins in Africa, but Australia and Canada is going too far.

Checkout highest income by ethnicity.
Gui lou BTFO.

Would you rather have:

Muslims that come here ilegally, refuse to conform to our society, culture, and religion, then treat it as a takeover, like the Byzantines and Sassanids before Us.

OR

Asians that come here legally mix out culture with theirs, speak our language, conform to our religion, or live secular, and act like white people, and after long enough, and with enough whiteboy dick/pussy, become more white than asian.

Pick one, there is no "whitey-only" or whatever, so pick wisely.

I know right? How bad have things gotten when posting under a leaf flag is not objectively the worst thing imaginable?

>speak our language
That's where you're wrong friendo.

I'd rather the world be chinked and curried than kebabed

I like you

Why is every single poster with the Templar flag a cuck?

How is what he posted cucked?
Because he realizes that a bad outcome is better than the worst outcome?

Newsflash, nigger: There will never be a mass ethnic cleansing that eliminates all non-whites from ANY white country.

Do asian girl feet smell different than white girl feet? i'd lick them

Merit Based Immigration

this is true

No more non-whites you fucking faggot KEKS!!!

No merit based , no nothing , NO FUCKING MORE!!

You nation isn't your nation if you're replacing its population with other people!!!

only the topest tier of feet can look good while in stockings like that

"I don't know what that means, but sure."

Yeah that's a pic of Sadiqh Khan, the Mayor of London....

Anglo countries should have white only immigration polices. Asians are the cockroaches of human beings.

I will take hard working chinks over mudslims any day.

The hard working Chinese thing is just a meme. They bitch less, but do the bare minimum they can get away with. Google "chabuduo"

t. spic

You know I'm right.

America is literally 60% spic now

>literally

It's because China just had the dog festival so everyone here gorged themselves on dog murder gifs. it has nothing to so with history and politics. 16 year olds hearts just broke everywhere

Not an argument