Are they buddies now?

Are they buddies now?

Were we wrong about him? Is Macron /our guy/?

read the 20+ other threads posted daily and find out you fucking cum stain

What the fuck has Trump done to him?

Mason Illuminati handshake

Contrary to popular belief, there's little knowledge on who's what amongst the leaders of said .orgs.

They aren't what Neocons or Clinton pedo traffickers are with.

These are the web weavers

>These are the web weavers

You're telling me that Macron is spiderman, or that Trump is? I like Trump, don't get me wrong, but he's a bit fat to pull off the spandex in my opinion.

Pro tip: If Trump buddies up with Macron, you'll know he's been compromised. No question.

Yes.
/thread.

Macron is caught at the centre of a power triad vying for influence and control over him

which will win out is yet to be seen or whether a frankenstein fusion of all 3 interests can be sustained

I should really do a Knowledge Bomb thread on him

nice get fake anon5

Who is the dude in the upper left corner?

that's jacob rothschild

can confirm

he bows to the Bogdanoffs

that man is Rothschild

No.
kys

If they would unit their powers... the triforcing would be unstoppable. The Bogdanoffs need to redpill the Rothschild.

Macron certainly seems to be singing to a different tune than was Merkel said. Germany is the autistic fat kid now that sperged out playing D&D and said America isn't friends anymore. Meanwhile France and Canada are inviting America over for beers while fat kid gets his shitty campaign ready in its house that smells like poor people.

Even for a British Jew Rothschild looks inbred.

His Son is on Trump Train.
The american Rothscild's are irrelevant.

Nathaniel Rothschild dislikes his father too.

I mean.. it looks like it.
But Macron is kind of weird when it comes to politics and should not be trusted. It would be different if he openly comes out as anti-immigration. But that won't happen.

Not related to the topic. But what's the deal with Jacob Rothschild? People talk about him the same way they talk about George Soros.

sad but true