Why do all the fucking chink hate threads keep getting deleted?

Every single Asian thread I've seen has been deleted within 20-40 mins - what's the fucking reason?
>pic unrelated - just a based black man

>chink in the armour

>MUH BASED NIGGER!!!

So you shills are actually niggers? Pathetic. You're so desperate for Sup Forums's approval you have to hate on another race that's miles better than you?

Maybe because it's annoying to see the same disgusting shit over and over? Chinks are not the problem for us because at least they mostly stay in their country. Niggers and Muslims are the problem because they are coming here.

>what's sarcasm?
Also, why is Asian hate shilling?

Niggers are tired of seeing Sup Forums hating on them so they're trying to turn asians into the new scapegoats

Uncle Hotep _is_ fucking based. Go back to Stormfront.

Ok, just make sure not to explain why Asian hate is shilling, American!

Because this site is run by filthy gook lovers

This is wrong and short-sighted. China will become a huge geopolitical threat soon enough, as if it wasn't already. . .

Saved

You do know that we can see your ID right? Holy fuck you're one retarded shill.

Yes? I disabled the black nationalist flag for one post to call you an American. How does it make a change?

>huge threat to us
>us
no, to you and American hegemoney. I don't really give a fuck and in fact, I'd probably prefer the Chinese take the reigns as your country is going down the shitter in free fall and will be literally Brazil 2.0 in less than 40 years

what does chink hate have to do with politics

Uncle Hotep is a pretty cool guy.

Why are you larping as a "racist" while having a (((commie))) flag you retard?

You're probably already a third-world shithole, that's why you don't care. US dominance is Western dominance but okay, enjoy being ruled by soulless insects that boil dogs alive.

triggered 50p janitor

>why are my neocon propaganda threads being deleted? How could I shill against China otherwise? REEE

Good.
Insulting our asian overlords should be a crime, nigger.

>US dominance is Western dominance
pffff HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

How do we solve the gook problem?

>Why do all the fucking chink hate threads keep getting deleted?

Whoa, great argument. You realize Europe isn't speaking Russian because of the superstate known as NATO, right? Lrn2geopolitics and buy yourself some self-respect by showing your actual flag while you're at it.

>this is what ameritards actually believe

*Am*rilards

>videos from China are "propaganda"

yes thank you so much for exporting "western values" like feminism, racial egalitarianism and sexual libertinism

Oh! and who can forget your valuable cultural contributions such as twerking, hip hop, criminal glorification and fast food! Wow such a beacon of western civilization you are

Hebes will not divide us.

>s-shut up! nigger music and grease burgers are the pinnacle of western culture!
neck yourself a-merry-fag

>Two Americans Can't Understand Sarcasm: The Thread

>tfw superior American
Don't you hate being so irrelevant that you don't even show your flag out of shame? You're probably a Europoor.

KYS kangaroo fucker

This is the address Sup Forums is registered to. Some place in Los Angeles, Commiefornia. So my guess is the owner is probably asian and probably lives in Koreatown or Chinatown. Kek.

It's not okay to make a white hate thread, asian hate thread, but it's okay to make only a black hate thread. I don't see the logic in this.

Wait actually I take the white hate thread back; I remember taking part in one that hit bump limit.