Post Muhammad's

Post your rare mad prophet of the sand niggers.

>He's the cat

Mohammed did nothing wrong. Aisha was a greedy little whore who was eager to service older men. FACT.

Only Muslims would inject pedophile rape fantasies into their RELIGION

Mary was 12 when she married Joseph.

He's in there somewhere

Is it bad that i dont save muhammads in case the arabs ever take over my contry (entirely possible) and slaughter me for havign it on my PC???

This is why we broke into hebdo and killed the infidels making these abhorrent pictures like this. You disrespect the prophet there will be blood

Old enough to bleed

TRIGGERREDDD
you mad? FREE KEKISTAN!

>According to ancient Jewish custom, Mary could have been betrothed at about 12.[58]

Note the nuance. The Jews would ALLOW for her to be 12 when she was married. Not known whether she was. It's only a testament of Jewish pedophilia.

lets just be honest

your jealous you will never get to experience any prime cunny

Mohammed is a faggot and Allah doesn't exist sand nigger.

superior digits > inferior digits
Kek > mohammedallah

Reminder that most of mudslimes are just larps that don't go to heaven. Have you even raped or stoned your own kids today? You can be a better holy warrior, why not start now?

You won't do shit

Judaism truly is a primitive backwards religion and Jews truly are a backwards people that need to be exterminated if humanity is to be brought forwards. There is no other way to prosperity but the removal of Jews.

Also, fuck your whore mother.

Suck my dick faggot

he liked to fondle his youngest wife!

Fuck you, you goat-fucker bastard. Come to Brazil, and I'll kill you with my bare hands. Asshole

Kys sand nigger

Sup Forums is an islamic board you jewish shill
this is the kind of person you side with if you insult islam

Your just mad your savior was a fat illiterate childmolester who drank his own urine and who thought ghosts lived in womens vaginas. Your prophet rests in pig shit in hell dune coon.

Did you guys know muhammad was such a retard he couldn't even write his own name? He had to have someone transcribe his ravings.

Nice, I didn't knew that

If that quote is accurate, then Hitler had very little knowledge about Spain during that time.

This isn't even bait. Why are there people replying to it seriously?