HYPOCRITES

She's right. Why does society force women to cover their chests?

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/republican-donor-kills-himself-talking-021051687.html
archive.is/I0rq1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topfreedom_in_Canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's actually legal in most places that have indoor plumbing. Find something else to get triggered about faggot.

not illegal in various states like California and New York AFAIK.

Its a middle-age thing and comes from religious cocks feeling uncomfortable around women.

i dont want to see pancakes on her body, it should be illegal

when women stop covering their chest every time someone stares at their tits.

Either they are nothing special and just like male nipples OR they are special. Can't fucking have it both.

It's legal actually in the US

theyre both shitskins and only low iq people care about shit like this anyway

Because when men look at them, they'll call it sexual harassment. You can't win.

i wish it was legal

should it be illegal that kids walk around topless?

it is the same. women are irresponsible.

because most women have disgusting tits

Yea it's a little unfair. But niggers in Africa are starving to death. Get over yourselves and do something productive to improve society. Stop looking for trivial traditions to pick fights over. Should be charged with public nuisance.

Muslims with sexual emergencies will rape them and it would be racist to through them in prison

How about they cover their mouth instead

it's perfectly legal for women to go topless in Canada, but you'll only see crazy crack-hos running around with their droopy bags

Slap both in the tits and see who raises a bigger fuss.

This. It's actually completely legal for women to walk around naked where I am, as long as you can't see their actual genitals.

Basically in western society you have to cover up most things that give you sexual pleasure. Most women get at least some enjoyment out of breast and nipple play, whereas on a guy you may as well be licking his belt buckle for all the good it would do him.

>It's legal to fuck this adult woman, so how come it's illegal to fuck this female child?! Double standards!
>It's legal to fuck this adult man, so how come it's illegal to fuck this male corpse?! Double standards!
>It's legal to fuck this adult human, so how come it's illegal to fuck this adult horse?! Double standards!
>I'm able to take aspirin, so I should be able to take cocaine if I want to!

>slutwalk

whats the purpose of it? I have never understood the mission.

Amen.

this.

they are sexual. would you like your daughter to be flaunting her tits around? can i casually grab them too?

this. cover up, whores. where's your burkas? ahhh... now at last i truly see.

>sexual harassment
>can't win
>lawsuits
>opportunities
Yes goy..uh guys. Women should be able to walk around not only bare chested but fully nude. Yessss.

I can show everyone my nostrils uncovered and no one cares, show my asshole and everyone loses their minds.

Explain that white people!

Tits should covered and taboo. Its way more fun that way, because you finally get to see em its way more exciting

She should be sent back to mexico then

it's illegal because of the one thing absolutely no one mentions in things like this. it isn't religious, it isn't cultural, its innate/instinctual for human beings to be repulsed by body fluids.

nude public tits, mean the of change of tits leaking milk. men's tits don't leak milk, unless they have a rare hormone condition.

thats why even in most tribal cultures men and women wear loin cloths. its not because of being obscene. its because cocks leak piss and precum, and pussies leak piss, blood, and mucus and shit comes out of our assholes. its all about hygiene and disease vectors no because god says its wrong.

#orifaceequality

Legal in all states except three with around 14 states where the law is ambiguous.

Illegal in Mexico too.

No shoes. No shirt. No service.

Because they shouldn't act like degenerates.
Social degeneracy = Death.

I'd prefer they both covered up and stopped acting like animals, honestly

Degenerate nigger fucker, who'd of guessed she'd be a femicunt too?

i think it's also about preserving mystique. if the sexual mystique dies, the urge to mate dies, ergo the species dies.

Have you seen the tits of African tribal women who don't wear bras? That should be enough of a reason. Keeping them tucked away makes them more attractive when they finally do come out.

Also you don't have to wear a bra at the beach if you want to get a sun tan.

Because benis rises at sight of tiddies
Imagine a little kid growing up surrounded by naked tiddies, he's gonna waste even more time fapping instead of studying to become an upstanding citizen

It's a civilization thing. You wouldn't understand, abo.

Why can't I get paid to take my shirt off? Why do women get all the good stripping and prostitution jobs? What is wrong with this fucked up society? Why is the matriarchy repressing me!

Because if she doesn't cover them, she's a whore.

>Why does society force women to cover their chests?

It doesn't. I see boobs falling out of women's shirts all the time , but I never see them on the sex offender lists.

A bitch with those saggy b cups is going to cry about shit like this. Women who's tits are actually worth something will cover up.

I think both should cover up.

This.
It's perfectly legal in New York state, for instance.

Just because society is choosing the things you don't like does not mean anything is wrong with society...it means there's something wrong with YOU.

Women can choose not to have their boobs hanging out all the time, and I personally think it's a good choice for a number of reasons, but it doesn't matter what I think, as men have chosen long ago that our nips being public is no big deal.

Everything's fine, go find something important to worry about...like the most recent Hillary Clinton mob hit, Peter Smith

finance.yahoo.com/news/republican-donor-kills-himself-talking-021051687.html

we dont?

this is legal in most US states, and most women still dont go topless.

I don't now, I think people should be free to go around naked as long as it's outside and not close to people.

They shouldn't complain if people were staring though.

UV rays spoil the milk. You trying to get us all sick?

Any more of those tits? They're quite exceptional.

Underrated

I'd say about 90% of breasts look much better when they're covered up.
Leaves something for the imagination and most areolas are fucking disgusting.
Also the way a nice bra caresses the boob is wonderful.

No one relevant actually cares lmao but what type of faggot just walks around shirtless unless it's 30 above or ur just maxing at the crib anyways ffs. Show ur tits if u want but people are gonna stare.

It's almost as if there are physical differences between men and women.....

Smug beaner bitch face is the worst.

>comes from religious cocks feeling uncomfortable around women

just wait germany, muslims are going to fuck it all up for you

going topless is legal in ontario and i've never seen a single woman do it ever, it never happens. everyone knows it's legal, nobody wants to do it. not even in summer.

so much for that

>What are secondary sexual characteristics and erogenous zones?

Anyone who says male tits are the same as female from a sociological and evolutionary perspective is totally full of shit.

This

in France, topless on the beach is legal

Men are more prone to be impulsive after seeing tits. They take bad decisions.
Beign constantly bombarded with tits will not only make women less attractive for men as they will become a mudane thing but men in general will make bad decisions, which ultimately could led to the fall of society.

Source about men getting impulsive archive.is/I0rq1
The thing about society is just my speculation.

>a mans chest delivers food to babies
>a mans chest is a highly sexually simulating area
I hope you are ironically shitposting nigga

women can't comprehend anything outside of people mag.

> She's right
> caring about what they feels/says

You just cucked yourself and failed her shit test.

No reproduction for you.

>women can't comprehend anything outside of people mag.
>women can't comprehend anything

You should have just shortened it, would have been more honest.

>you brush up against a man and your shoulder touches his chest
>laugh it off
>if prosecution is pursued, they'd laugh at you
>you brush up against a woman and your shoulder touches her boobs
>she is very angry
>if prosecution is pursued, the entire white knight army of cops, judges and courts will fucking destroy you and you will be on the sex offender list for life

Women want all the special privileges and none of the responsibility.

Same reason you dont want to see topless fat men

Yeah because men would so fucking opposed to that.
What about uncovering your chest AND stop whining about harassment if we stare at them ? Now that would be fair.

THIS

>women can't comprehend
One step further and it still checks out!

womens breasts will sag if you dont Keep them in a comfortable Bandage at least.
It is not only good in Terms of morals to Keep tits in a Bikini at least it also is healthy for women
Simple anatomy

Society at a whole doesn't
Just move to a more liberal country.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topfreedom_in_Canada

Neither of them look very legal IMO. #buildthewall

I'd rather niggers were illegal instead of qt horny latinas.

>a mans chest is a highly sexually simulating area

Never been on /fit/ I take it?

I thought this thread was about immigration

Both are disgusting in public though?

Why does Islam force woman to cover their everything?

I seriously thought that they were talking about legal status at first.

I'm getting real sick of people complaining about shit that doesn't actually exist.
>I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DO X
when they are allowed to and nobody would stop them.
>being topless
>being gay
>using drugs
>other degenerate things that aren't actually illegal but people cry about it anyway
I wish I lived in a world where it was legal to complain online.

It's because tits are "forbidden" in the minds of young men. That's why its enjoying.

And to op, i don't give a shit if women walk around topless. I recommend you don't do it in high minority, poverty ridden, or rural areas for your own safety though. There is fucked up people out there.

Women overly sexualize themselves for attention. They wear clothing that has words on the chest and ass trying to get looks. My favorite was the Juicy brand clothing when i was younger. I thought it was hilarious

>"Don't look at me, but look at me."

Women do this shit to themselves. Women hurt themselves and then point fingers at others. If you want to walk around with your tits out with a huge sign that says "slutwalk" and scream at people then go ahead.

I can't imagine anything good coming out of it besides some guys looking at tits.

>you brush up against a woman and your shoulder touches her boobs

manlet detected

HOW DARE YOU ASSUME TITS' GENDER!

I'm all for women walking around with their tits out.

It would be nice to know what's under the hood before you start looking to hit that.

Harmless tradition says "cover your sexy bits", not like a venial tradition that says dark-skinned people deserve to be enslaved. I differentiate b/c liberal wife says men & women are the same and "Slavery was traditional?!" Its as if libs wanted to tear down everything moderately constraining in our society, like Frankfort Group?!

The time it became "illegal" it also applied to men. Men just later collectively said fuck it and started going topless in spite. Thus changing the legality.

>
> woman can't

Or possibly shortened even further.

lol because women's titties are sexually provocative, that's just how it is
Now stop pushing this meme because it's common sense

errr what, not like women walked around bare chested before the dark ages

lol

>I'm getting real sick of people complaining about shit that doesn't actually exist.
>I wish I lived in a world where it was legal to complain online.

Both should be deported

they both look illegal to me, send em back!

Jews made breast sexual. They make money off of them. Blame them.

haha.
Boobs, genitalia, ass (both genders)
Rest of the body areas depends on niche fetishes.

because women revealing their breasts in public is a sign of degeneracy.

>> woman

This is literally the argument that fundamental muslims use for women being covered head to toe. Good job

user...

>Basically in western society you have to cover up most things that give you sexual pleasure.

Not true, women don't cover up their face.