>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
archive.is/HBNJh
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/
twitter.com/RitaPanahi/status/885826772369002496
twitter.com/TeaPainUSA/status/885686391719559168
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/new-peak-us-health-care-spending-10345-per-person/
npr.org/2016/05/09/477402982/study-sanders-proposals-would-add-18-trillion-to-debt-over-10-years
npr
archive.is/Mv512
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>HANSON ON F&F

STOP IT JOE HE IS ALREADY DEAD

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump and Loyalists like Bannon and Sessions want to increase Immigration for whites. While Blocking immigration from most of the third world. He's interested in replacing the 1965 immigration act with a modified version of the 1924 immigration act which would benefit white immigrants. The whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa when it comes to the country of origin. Instead of Southern/Eastern Europeans being blocked in this modified immigration act. It will target the most third world instead, As they've been flooding the US nonstop since 1965 with little to no success. It could also make immigration numbers shrink from 1 Million to 250,000-500,000 immigration arrivals, Most of which would be from Anglo or European countries. This immigration proposal might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America as the nonwhite birth rate is started to shrink, and since less and less third worlders would arrive the number of nonwhites births will shrink while the US will gain 1% of white growth in America each year because of this Pro-European/Anglo immigration plan. This, Along with the RAISE Act, Mass Deportations of both Illegals and Dreamers and Lowered Taxes could keep America a white majority country.

Related Links:
Sessions Praise of the 1924 Immigration act
archive.is/HBNJh

Pat Dollard's White Majority Project
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/

Donald Trump’s Aides Develop Plans to Halve Legal Immigration
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/

Mmmmmbop is live on fox right now.
They're still a thing?

I'll be honest, I never saw this bromance coming.

twitter.com/RitaPanahi/status/885826772369002496

refresh the pastebin you nigger

>fag makes poll
>poll goes against his view
>fag deletes poll and remakes like George Takei did
twitter.com/TeaPainUSA/status/885686391719559168
You know what to do lads

I need some Spurdos. Preferably some Yuropoor ones.

I know, Finland has 5.5 Million, of which about 5 are actual Finns. (quite many Russians and Swedes, and unfortunately also Muslims recently)

A population of 5 million like in Norway and Finland can easily be overtaken from within, for sure.

FUCKING RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS

Maggie Haberman @maggieNYT
·

Difference in body language between Trump/Macron from a few weeks ago go now is stunning. The two kept clasping hands warmly at end of event

Whahaha a NYT loser confirms Trump and Macron are BFF now

Neogaf talking more russia, this is going to be the new narrative for the day

>tfw only have one PhD so I can't order the gabagool

MMMMMMBOP
MMMMMMBOP DO BA DO BA DO BA
YEAH YEAH MMMMMBOP
DO BA DO BA DOOOO

So, it turns out the GOP's criticism of the Democrats' single-payer system on a federal level is correct.

Single-payer on a federal scale would cost the United States $32 trillion over ten years.

From the Washington Post:

>"The $32 trillion refers to H.R. 676, a Medicare-for-all bill sponsored every year by Rep. John Conyers Jr. (D-Mich.); the cost estimate comes from a study by the Urban Institute. For the first time, most House Democrats have endorsed the bill, and many can explain how a single-payer system would end up saving money."

>"This week, Bryce beamed into CNN to keep up the momentum — and ran straight into a question about whether he, like a growing number of Democrats, supports European-style universal health care.

>“You want to raise $32 trillion in taxes?” CNN’s John Berman asked.
>“There’s a lot of people not paying their fair share in taxes,” Bryce said. “There’s corporations getting away with a lot.”
>“That would be quite a tax hike,” CNN’s Poppy Harlow said. “That’s an astonishing number, $32 trillion over a decade.”"

From NPR:
>"The Health Policy Center (like TPC, a project of the Urban Institute, a D.C. think tank) estimated that Sanders' health proposal would cost the government an additional $32 trillion to what it pays now."

According to PBS Newshour, at the moment national healthcare expenditure in the United States is $3.35 trillion annually, and that's including private healthcare expenditure. Shift the costs of all that to the federal government, and multiply $3 trillion by ten and $32 trillion is around the figure you arrive at.

That means that for just healthcare alone, you would be adding double the national debt again over ten years almost. And that's not even including other Federal sectors of the economy like education, agriculture, intelligence, military, national security, etc.

Its fucking amazing how they acknowledge the emails leaked show their candidate was a scumfuck but completely ignore it and focus on where they think the source came from.

>FRIENDSHIP WITH NIGEL HAS ENDED

I just ate microwaved cookie dough and now my stomach hurts.

How come Trump denies Climate change?

It always amuses me how they are talking about proof of Hillary's corruption. Not for example manipulating the vote totals, but simply revealing what a shitty human being Hillary is. I wonder what it feels like to have such cognitive dissonance, I wonder what they'd reply if you asked them "What specifically did the Russians do to the US electoral process?"

Sources:
>pbs.org/newshour/rundown/new-peak-us-health-care-spending-10345-per-person/
>npr.org/2016/05/09/477402982/study-sanders-proposals-would-add-18-trillion-to-debt-over-10-years
>pbs.org/newshour/rundown/new-peak-us-health-care-spending-10345-per-person/

Why not archive?
>npr org/2016/05/09/477402982/study-sanders-proposals-would-add-18-trillion-to-debt-over-10-years
archive.is/Mv512

I'm convinced Italians don't translate their food because they they'd have to admit it's just semolina noodles with tomato paste and some spit mixed in.

Sort of like how Maserati Quattroporte sounds cool but literally just means 4 door.

>some speculation
Yeah, that's an understatement.

ALSO, WHERE ARE THE AWOOS?

>we should worry about where the emails came from and not focus on their content which included proof of political corruption, media collusion, and the ritual sacrifice/eating of children.

Absolutely Haram

You would get banned

That, and/or a flamewar between the bernouts and those with her would start

RIP

I'm sure right now there are leftards saying Trump somehow embarassed the entire world at the parade

>france has nigger/Muslim issues
>no france and america are closer than ever because they understand each other

pottery

UH GUYS

would you eat her spit noodles?

Why did the Mosque even allow this to happen if they made the ceremony there?

Next Ice Age in the 70s
Global Warming in the 90s
Climate Change in the 2010s

Really makes you think

I'll be back in like 4 hours with an updated heather folder (obviously wont dump it, I'll just have new pics to use when commenting on thing)

>he doesn't acknowledge that pastanigger cuisine is some of the finest on the planet
I do agree with you that the translation thing is weird. Like, when I'm in America, I'm not gonna order "linguine con vongole arrabiatta", I'm gonna ask for "linguine in red clam sauce".

Can't be arsed desu

Were they even allowed to wed in a mosque? Wouldn't that be too haram even if the mosque was progressive?

SO do the liberals honestly believe this will catch on?

are these supposed to be funny?

Most italian food isn't complex stuff, is just that the ingredients are good so the end result taste good.
Also translating other cultures dishes is weird.

They are drinking their own kool aid. The sjw wave is going to consume everyone, and everything, even the jews are cannot contain it

They opened up the pandora's box, they can't close it back up now

It wasn't at a mosque; they did it at the courthouse and then rented a room for the ceremony. No mosque was willing to do it.

Why do we hate vidya again?

(Hopefully)

Trump should have fired the federal judge in Hawaii like 5 minutes ago. Do it from a cell phone while hanging out with Macron.

I would berry my dick so far inside her juicy ass who ever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur

>we

Okay I have found a new favorite Polandball comic.

JESUS CHRIST. They need to put everything out there.

macron has a hardon for Trump
even the wives know it lel

I love Kellyanne.

BTFO!

This kind of bigoted thinking shouldn't exist in 2017.

>buying american/canadian games in the first place

Oh, boy, another day of absolutely no discussion because of this bullshit.

Anyone got that picture where it looks like Trump is giving bill the good old tugging?

fuck clowns

Checked... I'm staying away from here when the shills clock in.

MMMMMBOP
DO BA DO BA DO BA
YEAH YEAH
MMMMBOP
DO BA DO BA DOOO

Jesus, let go of his hand, Macron

Aren't video games doing horrible in sales?
I mean this is their plan of attack, to diversify every AAA game. Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed and the list goes on.

So are they gonna blame white people when the shit doesn't sell?
My repeating 2's says, yes.

Check and seriously... I know it's all nothing but to keep "hiding" this shit is giving them ammo to keep hounding the Russia narrative.

Heather's better

told ya

No, that's stupid. The youth populations in those regions not only are liberal but the youth cohort there is small. Without religion a population essentially refuses to reproduce, Vermont is dead as a society.

If Whites are so superior why are Whites the only race that have empathy?

everytime he talks about grandkids a criminal goes free

>Implying

So does this new Russian revelation hurt Trump> It looks like Don Jr met with a second Russian in that meeting that worked for Russian intelligence. MSNBC is saying that this is the smoking gun.

Now Fox is covering it with Geraldo

I know it's kinda preaching to the choir here, but it isn't said enough.

Trump is a good man.

At this point, it has to be something they want to happen. Like an information hangout, where you admit a small part of it so people forget about the bigger picture, but in reverse. It's like they want to keep the Russia thing going as long as possible for some reason.

Nothing to do with the government.

Mudshits seeing their culture chipped away..

If he was ex-Soviet, why was he allowed to become a lobbyist? Shouldn't the government have stopped that shit?
Also
>implying meeting with a lobbyist is illegal
>implying today's Russia has anything to do with Soviet Russia

my non digits proclaim ZERO DAWN was a good game

>NO U CIS WITE MAIL I WILL NOT HAVE A DRINK KILLIN DINOS N SHEEIIT

We used to instigate their little civil wars.

I miss that.

I miss Us, Sup Forums.

When we actively did things instead of passively lay back after we got Trump elected.

We used to be so hungry, so busy, so focused on force projection.

We were *doing*. I miss Us.

Simply incorrect.

Now they'll know how we feel.

Your

reddit spacing

is more annoying

than your

attempt at

demoralization

gee why didn't they mention that part in the initial news release? didn't they already know everything that happened that day?

what episode is that from

Don't lie. We never did that to GAF -- there aren't enough paid email addresses in the world for us to keep making sockpuppets there.

Being a kid means starting little flamewars for your own amusement

Growing up is making sure that a steak salesman gets elected president to fix the broken world your predecessors left for you

I see one flaw with this. They gave the Swiss a gun when we all know Swiss fight with money.

you know one of them will just cut their heads off in 3 months, right?

I honestly don't know. Now the one day story spills over into the weekend and start of next week.