Do the Kurds deserve a homeland...

Do the Kurds deserve a homeland? The Kurds have proven themselves an ally of the west and have been the most effective force against ISIS. They hate roaches and Kurdish people like the Yazidis are among the whitest people in the Middle East.

Kurds are cave people, like chechens. Lots of isis were kurds, btw.

Why don't the countries of Middle East assimilate the kurdish people?

What I don't get is why Turkey doesn't just give them their own country. I mean they absolutely hate the Kurds. Kurds are worse than niggers, they're probably the most sub-human race on the face of the Earth. If niggers in America asked for their own country I'd say, hell yeah, give them California. You would think they would want to give them their own country just to get rid of them.

Most of them are communists. Thus they can't have property.

>do Kurds deserve a homeland

no. They're on Armenian land

>chechens
>cavemen
if this doesnt look like the pinnacle of civilization to you then i dont know what will

If they're able to fight for it then yeah they do.
Right now there is intervention and it's gonna be a problem when the US is supporting a side that Turkey is directly against.
US should stop dicking around in the ME

I like lemon kurd so I guess if they had their own home they could makes lots more of it, maybe they could share turkey with the turks

No, the Kurds dont deserve getting land from another nation which would result in an even bigger war in the future.
Have a say at the peace table when laying down their weapons, sure.

Yes i'm ok with kurdistan the middle est needs to be more balkanized and divided

like and so on... yes they deserve their own shithole (1/2 size of your shitpic) BUT
BUT!
They are going to turn as shit as turks where and if not worse... "Armenia genocide" ?
whole region, due to climate and religion are mentally retarded subhumans needed to be nuked long ago.

Few people's of Holland (not you) deserve to say, what they've learned about kurdturd'ish invasion

Will you go back to Iraq or Syria, as Daesh is defeated (almost)?

a lot of nationalities were in ISIS, there are even white europeans who got brainwashed and joined ISIS

Nope. Kurds are shitty communist subhumans. They are even worse than arabs.

Ya it needs to exist. From a strategic standpoint it would make our war in Syria worth it. It is to late for us to try and make amends with Asad, he will always hate us. Having a strong ally in the region would be great for American interests.

yeah yeah, that why u abandoned ur ally Egypt in the time we needed u most

i like how they try to keep their claims legitimate by drawing only a little ahistorical and illegitimate connection to the mediterranean, hoping none will notice or care.

If they try to create a nation on a historical premise then they should take their historic geographical challenge

I also support giving the free syrian alliance or the kurds the territory between Iraq and Syria so that a Iran Iraq Syrian anti-American block can't form.

EBIN GROSSKURDISTANIUMS BRO

This.

We can't openly support military coops. We can only support factions from the shadows.

no

Lut let them have the Iraki and Syrian kurd regions to form their own country.

There is now way the central government will ever hold any power there anyway.

most people that supoort k*rds do it just to fuck with turks, nothing more

and what about Mubarak?
face it u arent loyal allies to anyone expect Israel.
and 2013 wasnt a fully coup, it was the biggest protests in Egypt ever against muslims brotherhood an ISLAMIST terror group, It was coup backed and asked for from the Egyptians.
western world should be thankful for our move and our military wise leaders they saved u as they saved us, and we learned the lesson anyway and we diversified our allies and our weapons sources now

That, and their girls are cuties

We need to get some Crusader LARPers to help them in the field to convert them from the goatfucking religion first.

I fucking beg to differ

(((Our greatest ally)))