IT'S HAPPENING : ZEUS WORSHIPPERS HOLD RALLY IN GREECE

Worship of the old greek gods is gaining traction in Greece. Why haven't you converted yet Sup Forums ?
Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=csI7n-11oE4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VqI_hfUE6yg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupement_de_recherche_et_d'études_pour_la_civilisation_européenne
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nouvelle_Droite
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>and all of them are white
Meanwhile the ones talking pictures are the true Greeks

:^)

Hail Hellenes!

Looks based

THIS IS GOING TO LEAD TO MORE DEGENERACY AS PEOPLE FLOCK TO ATHENA!

THE UNQUENCHABLE FIRES OF HELL AWAIT THE PAGANS!

Fuck off kike worshipper

What's a matter?

Toga too tight?

The Hellenes are waking up.

I for one embrace the emerging Pagan Europe.

those bitches must play arma 3 too much

>greek gods
>greek
yeah sorry, but those are roman gods.

this

Maniac Catholics will probably chimp out over this but do nothing about migrants

Try again faggot

Fucking white supremacist bigots

> Great christian art

How can a non-white be a white supremacist?

Same shit, different names

Migrants are cathocucks best customers

Yeah, no. The degeneracy is the christian religion with all the cuckery within it and enslaving the people and their mind to a foreign power, the pope.

Paganism have a lot of very good attributes, they open one to nature which is where we come from and what we live with. The gods are a local tradition therefore de facto enforcing the link of the people with THEIR land. They in addition almost always innovate as the pantheons can extend with time. Finally, there is a reason why ancient europe was much more philosophical than christians, except for the the relatively recent centuries. The dogma is just too strong.

This all looks very Andre Rieu.

Anywhere here's a video some Hellenes might appreciate, OPs image reminds me of some of the scenes in this:

youtube.com/watch?v=VqI_hfUE6yg

this will never work, orthodox church is one of the pillars of society in Greece

REBUILD NOW

MORE ENERGY

Toxotai when?

Τbh, it's kinda cringy. But eh, I guess they are not hurting anybody.

Nothing agaisnt greco roman paganism but tge holy roman catholic church is the one true faith

The spawn of Abraham must be purged from Evropa

I really do savour the few good news stories we get.

ZEUS VULT
Z
E
U
S

V
U
L
T

>failing elementary school

Too bad decent sculpturer doesn't exist anymore

We all know what is next.

eh, not really anymore. By the next generation they will be like the church in the UK, nothing but a service to keep old people calm.

Looks pretty gay.

Are they genuine, or is it just more SJW wankery along the lines of "Anyone can worship Zeus, don't be nationalist, Zeus is for all! Zeus means love, there is no toxic masculinity here!!"

Do these women stay in home, keep a healthy lifestyle and take care of housework and raising children like the based ancient Greeks did?

Not at all.

There are many different kinds of them. You have the edgy golden dawners, the crazy traditionalists who want to kill every christian, and the people who just do it for the lulz.

Most of them just want to honor greek tradition and pay respects to our ancestors.

In general, many neopagan are very nationalistic, with people such as Alain de Benoist for example. I do not know about their particular case though.

Look who is calling the kettle black.

And with each crash of thunder, Zeus said to His people, "Live, Laugh, Love."

seems like the new age fad has hit greece.
Good on you, now you can larp too

People can still learn, there are some still around

Most likely because of the nazi Norwegian propaganda.
(Despite the fact that the pagans rarely created states when the Vikings were a thing)

Those people are not white according to Sup Forums...

...bunch of retards

>Zeus worshipers

So, LARPers?

Beautiful

>Those people are not white according to Americans
fixed.

>Ancient Greek religion.
>New age
Were you the one kid left behind in your snownigger schools?

Brought a fucking tear to my eye.
Gods bless you greeks.

It's funny how templar larpers get extremely angry when any people express patrotism that isn't grounded in jewish mythology.
Really makes the electrons bump around.

No, it's not really related. It's a full movemont with some of its origin in France and the man I mentioned, Alain de Benoist.

It comes mostly from a critic of what is christianism and how it fails to people, then finding out that paganism is a much more sane "religion" for people and their development.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupement_de_recherche_et_d'études_pour_la_civilisation_européenne
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nouvelle_Droite

I wonder whether we'll see the growth of paganism in Europe alongside the decline of Christianity.

Zeus, your son has returned. I bring the destruction of your rally.

This. This can't be in Greece. Greeks look like Africans.

>LARPing an extinct religion for fun
>anything but "new age"

They're literally no different than the stoners who wear robes and party around Stonehenge calling themselves druids

good idea for tourism.

As long as christians are one of the main proponents of migration and replacement of the people this is what will happen.

At least the priests back in the days had some national pride.

What surprised me is that even left-wing websites in Greece like r/greece and luben were mostly supportive of this

Imagine if for example this happened in Norway or Sweden.

People would call them racist white supremacists.

It probably helps though that most of the people in our parade were young kids, women, well groomed males and old people. If it was a bunch of skinhead golden dawners people would go insane.

Optics are everything.

Christianity is just a form of judaism make no mistake. The early catholic church literally just took a bunch of pagan myths and mashed it together with jewish mythology. Some gods became saints and others demons and so on

>people all around the world worshipping middle eastern religions from 2000 year ago are not LARPing
>people who believe in their original religions are LARPers

nice logic an*lo

That's got to be all it is really. People didn't actually believe in the gods even back in ancient Greece.

t. butthurt bulgarian

People in the video look like stereotypical greeks. Just go out with the lads to central athens on a Friday night and the vast majority of people will look like this.

Most priests aren't even from your country, because it's a superstate, the vatican, which manages them, and secondly because in christianity, you are very powerful if your country generates a lot of priests per year, but a big country like France barely creates 100 priests per year, which is nowhere near enough.

You dropped your shekel

I noticed that, alot of cute grills there.

They will worship our jupiter god emperor Macron.

>when asians practice traditional asian religion
MUH CULTURE
>when africans practice traditional african religions
MUH CULTURE
>When europeans practice traditional european religion
HAHA WHAT A LARPING FAG

>this is what christcucks believe

Oh man, the jews are going to be really making the poor greeks suffer now

Right, the point is that the church has no interest in preserving a specific people, only ANY kind of people that are willing to serve.
In the future christians will be majority african, all the same to the churches...

The church in sweden is a major migrant propaganda unit

l

Lmfao, thank you

IF GREEK SODOMITE ENABLING FAGGOTS HAD ANY BRAIN LEFT IN THWIR DICK ASS STRECHE ASSHOLE BRAIN HEADS THEY WOULD RUND UP THOSW WHORES AS THWY STAND AND SHIP THEM MUSLIMS TO TAKE
FUCK THOSE WHORES AND FUCK THEIR FAKE FAGGOT SODOMITE GODS TOO
THIS TRASH HAS NO PLACE HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE
HEATHRNRY WAS ONCE DESTROYED AND IT WILL BE AGAIN. IF CHTISTIANS REFUSE TO DO SO MUSLIMS WILL DO IT

Yes precisely, now Christianity can *never* be anything more than an African religion majorly defending these people.

Even if all of europe came back to Jesus, the african demographics would make them come on top of europe, as far as Christianity is concerned. Unless they get discouraged from staying Christian, but we'll need more than two or three "miracles" to get there.

Well, I guess we know where your loyalties lie, don't we?

>christcucks shitting up the thread
like clockwork

Watch out mr Goldenberg, I think you revealed too much of your plan.

This.

European people were MADE for the worship of a Jewish tribal god and have been just fine doing so for 1000s of years.

>the most well documented paganism in history
>larping
I mean you could probably call modern druids larpers but calling Greek pagans larpers is retarded.

>make like the greeks of old!
yeah no thanks

THEIR GODS ARENT REAL YOU FAGGOT

>customers
You can't use that word if your foot washing and licking station operates for free.

Umm...I'm pretty sure Zeus is real sweetie.

>turks cosplaying as hellens
>WE WUZ ZEUS N SHIET

The problem with being a servant is that you are easily replaced

Leave that to the catholic priests

>he's not willing to suck the dick freshly washed in milk and honey in order to be taught the mysteries of the universe
I guess you'd just say.. "No thanks Plato, I have my vidya"

kill yourself

Ironic, considering that most people on the board who have the Templar Cross don't realize:

The Templars were Roman Paganists, and the descendants of Roman Soldiers, they believed Jesus Christ was the son of Venus/Terra/Diana, and he married and had children with Magdalena, which they also believed to be descended from.

B) When the Catholic Church found out they didn't like that, claimed they worshipped Satan/Baphomet, and had tried to have them executed (with only some)

The only true surviving remnant of the Knight's Templar are in Tomar, Portugal.

To be one you have to be:
A) Born there
B) Your family has, at one point had an affiliation with them, or your blood descending from one of their own.
C) Be a Paganist, or had Paganist worshipping/following parents.

Check, and Mate

It's Happening

The Crow and Raven are often associated with prophecy and knowledge of events in the world in European faiths. Both Odin and Apollo were said to use Corvus birds.
On the other hand the symbol of the Catholic Church is the Dove.
In 2014 the Pope let doves go as a symbol, to declare peace...they were instantly attacked.
Someone is telling us something.

And many of the euro pagan deities like Adonis are also middle eastern, if not ALL of them. People need to realize that white people and white tribes were all over the place, including the near east, middle east, north africa etc. Being from that region and being part of white culture are not mutually exclusive.

"The Greek Ἄδωνις (Greek pronunciation: [ádɔːnis]), Adōnis was a borrowing from the Canaanite word ʼadōn, meaning "lord", which is related to Adonai (Hebrew: אֲדֹנָי), one of the titles used to refer to the God of the Hebrew Bible and still used in Judaism to the present day. "

"In Greek mythology, Adonis was from Phoenicia. He was born and died at the foot of the falls in the village of Afqa, located in the Jbeil District of the Mount Lebanon Governorate, 71 kilometres (44 mi) northeast of Beirut in modern-day Lebanon. The ruins of the celebrated temple of Aphrodite Aphakitis— the Aphrodite particular to this site— are located there."

>ancap posting shitty bait
Why am I not surprised?

Oh look, real life LARPers

Poseidon is the one true ruler of Olympus. Repent all you non-Poseidon worshipper scum!

WOTAN WILLT

If christianity began in Jerulsalem surely this can be seen as people returning to their original native religion?

There's nothing remotely pagan about what they are doing.
Nearly all Greek "pagans" are degenerate leftist hippies LARPing as pagans.
Most of them are joining in for the afterparty orgies.

Looks beautiful and healthy! Unlike these neurotic Abrahamic religions where you have all these tortured men who want to torture others.

I see monotheism as a better structure. I also think its the natural evolution and that polytheism only existed while we were working things out piece by piece and they needed to be separate.

>you are born just in the right time to witness the revival of paganism, and give offers to Poseidon so that he may sink many refugees

We all gonna make it lads.