Tfw you've run out if ways to defend the most corrupt politican of our lifetime...

>tfw you've run out if ways to defend the most corrupt politican of our lifetime, so you instead complain about an unemployed grandma living in the woods.

Sup Forums why are you ok with Trump constantly lying to your face?

No grandma can deflect from Hillary's crimes.

Like Hillary fans didn't do the same shit? Even though she's done way more shit as far as corruption. If you disagree you're an uncultured degenerate idiot or trolling hard.

How is he corrupt? What did he lie about?
Also sage because >1 post by this ID

>the most corrupt politican of our lifetime
The MSM has been trying to dig dirt on him since he rode down the escalator and they STILL don't have anything solid despite pretending they do. So please enlighten us with what you know that we don't.

> Most corrupt politician
Who is defending Onigger?

Where to begin...

>Far more corrupt shit
Please. Tell me more.

kill yourself shill rat

>I source facebook posts
>I source facebook posts that don't even get the facts right
why are you even here dawg

Don Jr. is dumb, why did he Manafort, nor Kushner not disclose the meetings with the FBI. He should have at least called the someone.

>MSM is fake news
>Social media is fake news
>Sup Forums is the only source of truth

Umm....

>Politicians love kikes
>Politicians lie
>Anybody but Hernie Sandals supporters being shocked by this
And I'm the retard here?

I thought you loved Trump because he wasn't like other politicans. Now it's ok?

I think i know what your trying to say is it that you didnt ask for this

>putting words in my mouth that I never said
>defending citing FACEBOOK POSTS
look at this dude

Clinton?

Pointing out that those complaining are hypocrites is wrong in some way?

What typically happens, in the instances I'm assuming OP is referring to, is that liberals were upset that conservatives pointed out scandals committed by liberal politicians. Which led them to want to find any instance of Trump or his people doing the thing the liberals did, when they couldn't find that they then proceeded to generalize the 'idea' of the scandal until it barely resembled the original scandal.

Like in the recent Nothinggate scandal of Trump Junior. he talked to a lawyer he thought might've had dirt on Hillary and it turned out she wanted to talk about adoption rights. This resembled 'collusion' with a foreign government to liberals, when really she had nothing to do with the Russian government nor even worked with Junior on anything in the end. Whereas Hillary did have her campaign work with foreign governments such as Ukraine to get dirt on Trump, which they even used against Paul Manafort to get him ousted and try to trash Trump for a bit.

Yah for someone complaining about the lack of arguments you may want to be a bit more specific about what you believe Trump has lied about.

b-b-b-but hillary and obama

>REEEEEEEEEE DRUMPF IS EVIL
>HILLARY IS A SAINT
>I DON'T CARE IF SHE SOLD URANIUM TO RUSSIANS, SHE IS A SAINT
>KRUMPF IS EVIL AND COLLUDING WITH RUSSIANS BECAUSE HE SHITPOSTS ON TWITTER

Friendly reminder that if there was any actual evidence against Hillary, she'd be arrested by now.

No one said anything about russian anything just lies nothing else

Didn't take much for him out right with huh, lmao desperate shills

No trumps in with her she is a horrible human being

That unemployed grandma living in the woods is the most corrupt politician of our lifetime.

Options field status: Populated

yeah, but can you believe that people ACTUALLY fell for her propaganda? MOST QUALIFIED HERO FIRST WOMAN! It's pathetic in hindsight, and unless you were blinded by your love of abortion you would have seen it was pathetic then. Sad!

>when you get dabbed on everyday so hard that all that's left is an empty husk that occasionally shits out a low-tier memes and leftist buzzwords in an attempt to defend yourself from the near constant rape you revive.
must suck being on the loosing team.

>ways to defend
we never supported trump in any way shape or form .
>kike family
>rich businessman backed by international kikery

he wouldn't even be allowed to run if he didnt marry his daughter off and the kikes even took away her goy name.

>Valid arguments and comparisons don't count if I use an image macro to trivialize them
>Also, I don't understand the definition of corrupt

hot af desu senpai

Im not liberal im conservative i voted for trump but when he stared doing stupid shit like his cabinet picks and syria i stoped defending him

Trump is a provocateur, not a politician. A vote for Trump was a vote disapproving of how shitty the political system has been for so many years now.

I don't live in your country so I'm mostly just enjoying the show, but if you ask me, Trump just might be the rude awakening American politics needed. We're doing a similar thing here with a political party run partially by actual literal nazis, they're estimated to have the vote of about 15% of the population now. They're a terrible fucking party and I'm personally putting my vote elsewhere, but it's going to be interesting to see what happens as they grow.

>cabinet picks
There is litteraly nothing wrong with his cabinet. If you had paid attention during his rallies you would have known this was his plan from the beginning, to take these rich fucks who know all the dirty tricks and put them to work for his cabinet. As for Syria it didn't start a war and it showed Assad that just because trump is willing to tolerate him doesn't mean he's going to turn a blind eye to his crimes and lies. While I can agree that I was initially angry over it once it became clear we weren't going to war I calmed down and looked at it objectively like any non-retard would. Inb4
>Assad didn't do the gas attacks it wuz ISIS
we found containers of the chemicals used at the airbase

>not posting the original

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

I didn't know shills were still active here

Weak B8

Shill

>Rural white voter here.
>The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art.
>On top of his blatant racism
>fellow rural white voters.
Get an Israeli proxy and post this for maximum (you)s

Speak for yourself. I loved Trump because he created the most entertaining spectacle I've ever seen, and some of his ideas weren't half bad. You were naive and got something you weren't expecting, that's your problem. Flip flop all you want, but I have more confidence in my choices than that.
I just want Hitler back.

>turn a blind eye to his crimes and lies
>his crimes
>his
>crimes
Wasted millions on missles
Killed inocent civilians
And how exactly would he be makeing the super rich act against their own nature

seriously?
>the most
>#1
>nobody in politics is more corrupt
>nobody

really? no one is more corrupt? the MOST corrupt politician?

how is anyone supposed to take you seriously with hyperbole like that?

>spend a year talking about Donald Trump and why he shouldn't be President.
>give opposing candidate massive press coverage for free
>say nothing about who you are and why your candidate should be President (because it's Her turn)
>fundamentally misunderstand what is important to the majority of voters
>cheat
>get caught
>complain about getting caught and accuse Trump of engineering your being caught
>just fall down for no reason
>lose the election
>still complain when people bring up your shitty candidate
ell o fucking ell

>Wasted millions on missiles
you realize missiles have a relatively short shelf life?
>Killed innocent civilians
6 people were killed total, all military personell
>And how exactly would he be making the super rich act against their own nature
Because he has made it in their interest to do so with the money they love so much. Plus you forget that Trump IS one of these people himself.

No there is evidence, Comey said so. It's just that Comey has worked for Clinton for decades cleaning up their mess.

>Wasted
I guess there is truth in this post.

>Dodd frank
Dumb buzzword, wall street had nothing to do with 2008. REPEAL CRA
>Private server
Has been investigated through FISA and nothing confidential was found.
>Pay for play
Trump hasn't given any obvious favors or used his powers yet.
>Yemen Raid
Was planned before the administration
>Muh Obamacare
Obamacare is terrible, many trump voters voted for him specifically because he would repeal it.
>Build the wall
It doesn't matter who pays for it.
>Provoking enemies, ISIS, and allies
Some enemies like NorthKorea deserve to be provoked. ISIS is terrible and anyone who joins it because trump doesn't acquiesce to them deserves to die all the same.
>Stamina
A phone call at the end of a long day vs someone who literally passes out in the middle of the street at high noon.
>Foreign leaders
NOBODY thought trump was going to be accepted.
>Muh lies
He lies about trivial bullshit while clinton lies about actual deadly things.

>rich people go to jail
Good morning summerfag. Are you enjoying your vacation?

>Argument A: politician X is corrupt!
>gives no supporting evidence of Argument A

sage

>Could have used them on isis
>3 civilians where killed
>i dought that holds much power wont keep them onest

>NAP
>Open borders
>Physical removal and helicopter rides
Whatever you say man.

>try to make the best of a bad situation
>lol hypocrite much I told you he was no better
*yawn*

Jesus man I'm trying not to go after you on grammar and spelling but I'm starting to think you might actually be a stroke victim.
>Could have used them on isis
could have used them on Israel too doesn't mean that's what was gonna happen
>3 civilians where killed
Not even the most left-wing sites I can find say anything about any civilians
>i dought that holds much power wont keep them onest
He's the president and they all work for him. If they do something he doesn't like they loose their job and any perks that come with it.

Open borders was assumed
And we could have what ever we want if we just stop paying attention to the gov all of us at once we just all start minding our own business we can all be free

Let's run down the Trumpian method.

>"There is no proof of Russian collusion. Stop being ridiculous."

>"Well even if there was collusion, collusion isn't illegal. You can't prove it."

>"This lawyer does not represent the Russian government. The left is acting like Don Junior met with a KGB spy."

>"Okay she might have brought along a literal Russian spy, Hillary sold uranium to Putin personally so this is a nothingburger.

Repeat and shitpost on Twitter.

It's to point out the hypocrisy that the left does.
>Trump did this!!! How could you support him??? #Shill4Hill #12YearsOfObama

Hillary and Obama did the same exact thing tho

>HAHAHAHAHA! Stupid Zlompfghtards always bringing up Hillary and obama guess I win!

>OP in this thread

kek how could one guy be so retarded? Literally hits everything in his path

Why can't TRS be less obvious?

>Okay she might have brought along a literal Russian spy
bitch when the fuck was this established?
give me a source that isn't garbage or your a lying nigger.
>if I put completely sound arguments into green text that invalidates them!

Yea sleep should come soon
Corbett report it has the news of syria
I dont think he is going to do anything to them im pretty shure we have been taken over by human maggots feeding on the the carrion of what was once a a republic like rome exept instead of barbrians we have politicians

Keep up fool. This is breaking news right now

>TRUMP GOT RUSSIA TO HACK THE ELECTION
Nope
>russians hacked voting machines
Nope
>FLYNN!
cleared
>sessions
They got destroyed
>r-russian t-troll-s working for breitbart?
Nope
>"w-willingness to col c-collude"
Even less of a non crime

Whos moving goalposts again faggot?

>"There is no proof of Russian collusion. Stop being ridiculous."
It actually just ends there. There is no fucking proof of collusion.

Sessions sucks dick

I've checked Vox, NR, Fox News and the Washington post. None of them say SHIT about what you are saying you lying sack of human garbage.

My first thought is how simplistic your pathetic brain is in coming to conclusions.
He said he'd do this but didn't. GOT'EM.
No. Faggot.
You see what you want to see then reinforce that to yourself. You're the perfect idiot.

Boom. Devastating

If you don't like people pointing out your double standards and hypocrisy thats too bad
Shills will be drained from this swamp too

Still hold on to that lie I see. What the hell does collusion even mean to trump shills these days?

>Now, I am certainly not a politics expert, and so it’s difficult for me to say whether there are any ties between the US and Russian governments. I mean, apart from the Michael Flynn thing … and the Paul Manafort thing … and the Tillerson thing … and the Sessions thing … and the Kushner thing … and the Carter Page thing … and the Roger Stone thing … and the Felix Sater thing … and the Boris Ephsteyn thing … and the Rosneft thing … and the Gazprom thing … and the Sergey Gorkov banker thing … and the Azerbaijan thing … and the “I love Putin” thing … and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing … and the Sergey Kislyak thing … and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing … and the Russian Business Interests thing … and the Emoluments Clause thing … and the Alex Schnaider thing … and the hack of the DNC thing … and the Guccifer 2.0 thing … and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing … and the Russians mysteriously dying thing … and Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing … and the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing … and the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing … and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing … and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing … and the Cyprus bank thing … and Trump not releasing his tax returns thing … and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing … and the election hacking thing … and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing … and the Steele Dossier thing …

> and the Leninist Bannon thing … and the Sally Yates can’t testify thing … and the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing … and the Trump reassurance that the Russian connection is all “fake news” thing
and the Spicer’s Russian Dressing “nothing’s wrong” thing … and the Chaffetz not willing to start an investigation thing … and the Chaffetz suddenly deciding to go back to private life in the middle of an investigation thing … and the The Lead DOJ Investigator Mary McCord SUDDENLY in the middle of the investigation deciding to resign thing … and the appointment of Pam Bondi who was bribed by Trump in the Trump university scandal appointed to head the investigation thing … and the The White House going into full-on cover-up mode, refusing to turn over the documents related to the hiring and subsequent firing of Flynn thing … and the Chaffetz and White House blaming the poor vetting of Flynn on Obama thing … and the Poland and British intelligence gave information regarding the hacking back in 2015 to Paul Ryan and he didn’t do anything thing … and the Agent M16 following the money thing … and the Trump team KNOWING about Flynn’s involvement but hired him anyway thing … and The Corey Lewendowski thing … and the Preet Bharara firing thing but before he left he transferred evidence against Trump to a state level Schneiderman thing … and the Betsy Devos’ Brother thing

>… and the Sebastian Gorka thing … and the Greg Gianforte from Montana thing … and the Pence actually was warned about Flynn before he was hired thing … and the Pence and Manafort connection thing … and the 7 Allies coming forward with audio of Trump’s associates in an incidental wire tapping thing … and the Carter Page defying the Senate’s order to hand over his Russian contact list … and the Trump wants to VETO Sally Yates’ testimony thing … and the Trump trying to discredit Yates thing … and the Obama told Trump personally about Flynn thing … and the COMEY thing … and the meeting with Russian foreign minister upon the order of Putin thing … and the sharing of highly classified top secret information to Russian Foreign minister thing … and the invitation and hosting of Turkey’s dictator thing …

I can’t see that there’s anything in it.

and the X thing posts are worse than sleepy posting imo

SJWs always project.

>I'm going to list every fake news scandal in hopes that one will stick
Spoilers: it wont because if there was actually anything to any of these Trump would already be out the door. The MSM and several intelligence agencies have been up his ass since day 1 and none can put forth any hard proof of collusion.

1. He's white
2. He's male
3. Memes, Lulz, triggering lefttards

This is all getting so tedious, stop shitting up this board with this shit.

Crash of 18

They really are this desperate.

But we're not defending Hillary Clinton

Sorry but it's a extremely effective counter. You see the problem is liberals honestly believe they are righteous and on the right side of history. They attack trump for being not righteous. When you point out that their own idols are also non righteous, you blow a huge hole in everything they stand for. If trump is really evil, then why are your own idols doing the same? Is trump really evil I then? Hypocrisy is the thing that has damaged the liberal brand a lot.

This tactic is going to used on and on again until liberals stop preaching about how righteous they are. We laughed at religious people for being like this so we will do the same for liberals engaging in similar behavior. It's pretty funny when you realised liberals became the new religionfags.

If you don't understand why people like Trump you'll probably never understand, which is for the best for both teams.

Hardly, I loved Trump because the entire world wanted him gone. I like Trump still because everytime he shows up, you can see the other people starting to get antsy.
'What is he gonna do now', 'Whats he gonna say', all that jazz.

>its a projecting gaslighting leftist thread

can never have enough of these

If there was video evidence of Trump strangling hookers, I'd still defend him, just to trigger faggots like OP.

Are you new on earth or something?

Why does every anti trump thread devolve into shit posting about Hillary when at this points it's entirely unrelated. I'm not a Hillary supporter but trumps turned out to be nothing like anyone here wanted him to be so why blindly defend him like the very people you hate do their leaders?

Why are you still salty that Hillary lost? Fucking give it up, the Russia deal is a nothing burger, it's bullshit, every other stupid scandal is more bullshit saltiness from you useless fucking moron faggot liberals. Nobody cares. It's over. Look to the future because if you want to stop Trump you're going to have to wait a year and a half until the midterms.

But you're not. You're too busy making up lame shit as the reasons you and your kind lost to someone a beachball could have won against. How about because you ran the single most detested piece of shit corrupt woman in the history of the country instead of the guy who would have beaten Trump. I voted for Trump instead of Hillary because the Democrats are corrupt as fuck and screwed Sanders out of his easy primary win over that vile cunt. Seriously, had you run literally anyone else on the fucking PLANET Trump wouldn't be President, but no, too fuckstupid.

What's genuinely fucked up is that you fuckwits are totally unable to look inward at the why you lost and realize that your major party and its inherent corruption are the reason. You did this to yourself. Not the alt right, not the flyover people, not the Russians.

You.

>How does being a jew work?
Your mother and grandmother have to be jewish for Israel to actually acknowledge you.. right? Everyone other than that isnt a jew, by that standard, especially those that 'become jewish'. It'll be their grandchildren that reap the rewards, not them and thusly, not trump or his daughter.

if you are 6 months old

he's not a jew himself, he's a collaborator\puppet

Funny way of making a protrump bread

You seem quite triggered my friend. No one cares about Hillary. Trump is in the spotlight so why shouldn't he be rightfully critized? Since when does the losing party simply shit up until the next election cycle?

Okay. I won't bring up hillary

I don't care what trump or his son did to get Into office.

I support his agenda.i don't care if he killed people to get in.

How's that?