Anyone read this yet? From what I read online...

Anyone read this yet? From what I read online, lefties hate it because it blames Tumblr feminists for causing so many straight white males to abandon the left.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/chapo-trap-house/episode-86-fash-the-patriarchy-feat-angela-nagle-22617
s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/patreon-posts/15552933328887304105.mp3
amren.com/features/2017/06/kill-all-normies-alt-right-memes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off, Angela

Are there nazi's on tumblr

>alt-right
fuck off

Nagle. Is that a jewish name?

>not killing all normies

It essentially retells tumblr/alt-right/men's rights history and isn't particularly interesting if you already know that.

The two Chapo Trap House episodes with Nagle are much more interesting if you want a discussion on the subject.

soundcloud.com/chapo-trap-house/episode-86-fash-the-patriarchy-feat-angela-nagle-22617

s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/patreon-posts/15552933328887304105.mp3

Well, it isn't wrong

>alt-right
But there's no such thing. This is an MSM contrived adjective meant to give everyone a common enemy to hate against, ie. white males.

So out of touch.

It's garbage.

>amren.com/features/2017/06/kill-all-normies-alt-right-memes/

It wasn't really Tumblr itself, but moreso the dozens of "progressive" internet media outlets (who love pandering to Tumblr)

i enjoyed this and hope there is more like it

>many swedes (not even joking) come off as female

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

>that pic
Preach it, brother.

really good article. concisely brings forth a lot of ideas i've had about leftie media behaviour

>optimistic disposition that quickly sullies into knee-jerk irrational anger
that's summing it up pretty well

> Sup Forums
> deep web
deep like a kiddie's pool

just kill all jews first and the normie problem will get settleg by itself. fact.

>1 post by this ID
this user is rihgt: Angela has done this before, and got anons to watch and critique some retarded panel she was on.

I'm a guy and have never heard of Angela til yesterday

fantastic article thank you

sure thing

I've read the preview of the book and it was very good, it doesn't seem like a one-sided bashing of Sup Forums or the right-wing politics found here. I might unironically buy a copy of the book.

i want to disagree but i use idiot a lot, and swedish culture is much more non confrontational and empathetic than most others

>Chapotraphouse
Cringe

Im waiting for somebody to rip off the e-book then post s link here then wait yet again for Norway bro to archive said link before reading it.

Im genuinely curious how bad this book is but I'm paying for shit.

fag

fuck off angela. sagedprobably

google filename

Stop shilling this book you goddamned Kikes. Killed trees to print this, making your Utopia too hot to be sustainable. Pottery

>implying I didn't get the ebook

>2017 not knowing 90% of ch0n browsers know how to hack
top zozz

>implying that an ebook reader works on free energy, doesn't produce CO2, didn't exploit thousend of taiwanese workers in the making

her premise in everything she's ever written is generic "all nerds are awful" shit except she quotes adorno or whatever

whenever she says, "well you are degenerate" or "there's a disconnect between what you say and what you are" it's like what santayana said about nietzsche
>Nietzsche was personally more philosophical than his philosophy. His talk about power, harshness, and superb immorality was the hobby of a harmless young scholar and constitutional invalid. He did not crave in the least either wealth or empire. What he loved was solitude, nature, music, books.
can you upload it as a torrent

the woman's mind a spacktacular thing

>can you upload it as a torrent

www.freebookspot.es

blocked by my isp