GERMANY YES! 100 MILLION REFUGEES HEADING TO GERMANY

dailycaller.com/2017/06/18/germany-says-100-million-african-refugees-could-head-north/

German Development Minister Gerd Muller warned Sunday that up to 100 million Africans could head north as economic and climate refugees.

Germany is making a push to promote peace and investment in Africa at the G20 summit in Hamburg in July. Muller believes unprecedented migrant populations could head for Europe if climate goals aren’t met and the economic outlook in Africa remains the same.

“If we continue as before, people in many parts of Africa have no other chance than to get to us,” Muller, a member of the Christian Social Union, told German tabloid Bild am Sonntag. “If we do not manage to limit global warming to two degrees, up to 100 million people will move north in the future.”

Muller suggests a large-scale investment Marshall Plan in Africa and higher wages for workers.

“If an Apple phone is sold here for 800 euros, it must be ensured that decent wages are paid in the coltan mines in the Congo and environmental standards are applied,” Muller told Bild.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel met with African leaders Monday in Berlin to discuss future “reform partnerships.” The chancellor vowed to invest 300 million euros ($335 million) to help governments manage the refugee flows.

“By working together with you for your countries, we will create more security for ourselves and put people smugglers out of business,” Merkel said, the Associated Press reports.

DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND UNTER ALLAH!

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2016/10/26/the_german_grocery_store_lidl_is_coming_to_the_u_s_and_it_may_produce_the.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CpyAJDqfoB4
youtube.com/watch?v=RflLJPlq7SM
streamable.com
streamable.com/yyab7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>doing something to stop it from happening is cucked

Yeah fuck off amerishit

“By working together with you for your countries, we will create more security for ourselves and put people smugglers out of business,” Merkel said, the Associated Press reports.

Like, are they serious with that? Does ANYONE honestly believe that bringing in 100 million Africans will make Germany safer?

Either revolt or flee germany if you're white at this point.

Your claim here:
>100 MILLION REFUGEES HEADING TO GERMANY
is unsubstantiated.

Because the article states:
>up to 100 million Africans could head north as economic and climate refugees

"head north" doesn't mean "head to Germany".

Don't worry Sweden I know you want to welcome the refugees with open pussy too.

Maybe it would be split between Sweden and Germany 8^D

It could mean they are heading to Sweden, not that it would make a difference at this point

>implying Angela Merkel, 1st Caliph of Eurabia will not welcome her new rapefugee army.

How else would your country fight Russia? German "men" and the broomstick army? kek.

not an argument

irrelevant

see "Global north"

>economic and climate refugees.
Those fucking financiers abd meteorologists always waging war in africa. WHEN WILL WE STOP THEM

>“If we continue as before, people in many parts of Africa have no other chance than to get to us,” Muller, a member of the Christian Social Union, told German tabloid Bild

REEEEEE stop ruining my continent fucking krauts

The worst part is the indoctrinated retards at home just eating this shit up.

You'd be living better in Venezuela than in Germany at this point

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Here's the Climate Change Refugees scheme I've been telling people about, it's finally here. For years people have treated me like a raving lunatic for saying Stalin faked the holocaust and the UN/EU/Jews will use "climate change" as an excuse to flood Europe with non-whites.

Who is crazy now, assholes? Fuck Leftists, I hope they wake up and smell the roses before we are forced to exterminate them.

> if we make enough rain dances, the niggers will stop coming
Wow, climate cuckoldry really reaches far.

There's already almost a 100 million here, out of 550 million people in Europe total. They don't belong here. Kill them all. ISIS got these types of people to leave, we know what needs to happen.

>as economic and climate refugees.
>economic and climate
>refugees
What the fuck is wrong with you, Germany?

Yes Goy, the 'Refugees' come because you didnt pay enough carbon tax to fix the climate

MAKE EUROPE AFRICA AGAIN

Italians are going north then?

Don't worry Sweden, you'll get half of them.

GAS THE NIGGERS (crops for insects), RACE WAR (against famine) NOW

You want to fix africa for these people, go in all out with the military and take it away from them, police the area, colonize the shithole again, and this time dont give it back ever. Also any attempted uprising would have to be crushed so they learn it will not be tolerated

Is the west really wants to prevent africans from shitting up their own country and migrate to the western countries afterwards.. they have to conquer aftrica. You can not negotiate with an African leader. It is like negotiating with a korean. They pretend to be nice but in the end they will take your money and keep crying how unfair everything is while not improving their situation.

You need to conquer them and show them how it is done. In that regards, koreans and african people are the same.

europe is doomed unless they block entry to it.

Well kill a Nigger day is about to become a very popular holiday.

Dunno honestly. This lot are pretty happy to flee from a lack of money, bet they'll just as easily flee if people are rounding them up in pogroms. Wouldn't be the first time continentals have stopped being 'progressive' and turned into murderous psychotics.

Ffucking shoot the savages liberals will be the death of western society and Europe as whole. We should have never let women keep the right to vote without military service after 2nd wave feminism.

Africa needs the Halo 3 treatment I'm afraid.

Do you understand the logistical problems alone with moving 100 million people. That number is too large to be true. Your source is obviously fake.

Westerners, when will you drop the cringy (((european values))) meme and start to shoot the scum?

Maybe not in a year but how many entered in 2 years?in 2 decades of uncontrolled migration it could happen if it wasn't because by then europe would be a barren land

I'm witnessing the last years of peace in my country

>unprecedented migrant populations could head for Europe if climate goals aren’t met and the economic outlook in Africa remains the same.
That would never happen naturally. That's a threat.

What needs to happen is Trump needs to initiate a regime change in Germany and the rest of Europe. If the few minor alleged incidents in Libya and Syria are enough for Gaddafi and Assad to be slaughtered, the permanent damage being done to Europe is worthy of knocking off all of the anti-white leaders, one-by-one.

Weren't you basically occupied territory for a decade 70 years ago, and before that you were a front in the great war, and earlier than that it was more of the same.

You've had 70 odd years of a ceasefire, but Europe has always been a freak show of pointless fights, and this is the new one.

topkek image, haven't seen it before
LMAO

No, this is the end. Niggers are cancer. There will NEVER be peace with them around.

we were occupied for 5 years by germany in ww2, but we were neutral in the great war and never saw any fighting anywhere close to us.

compared to other countries in europe, we've been pretty peaceful and have always kept our sovereignity.

Oh well, your turn to join in the fun then. I figure it'll go on for a bit before you lot launch into pogroms and creepy jackbooting and the whole thing just turns into another uncomfortable moment in history.

Any African turning up expecting it will end well is retarded. Right now you're telling them they're 'welcome', tomorrow it'll be camps and gas.

NOT ENOUGH
NEED MEHR IMMIGRANTEN
NEED MORE MUSLIMS

CLIMATE REFUGEES LOL HELP THE RAINS GONNA GET ME

>economic and climate (((refugees)))
They aren't even trying to hide it

Hahaha!

Maybe they are trying to fool us to do the ol' switcharoo, since they cant kill the undesirables, the europeans want to take over africa by moving everyone from there to Europe and they they colonize Africa again.

That is unfortunately the best outcome we can hope for at this point.

>dailycaller
ok boss

THIS BIG ATTACK MOVE ON A COUNTRY ON EARTH BECASE WE CANT HAVE COUNTRIES LIKE...

OK USA MUST BEINVOLVED THIS IS AGAINST WHITES AND WHITES DO HAVE SOME SHIT TOGETHER

YEP PROVE IT WRONG NIGGERS

ID ALSO BLAME A WORTHLESS BITCH ON IT
BUT HOW MANY STUPID IDEAS CAN YOU ADD TOGETHER AND HAVE A COHESIVE THOUGHT LEFT DRIFTING IN THIS WORLD OF INFORMATION WAR?

POSTSWITH FLAG OPTION
ON Sup Forums
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM
ONE AFTER THE OTHER
DOT JAYPEGS

>climate refugees

LMFAO what is THIS fairy tale horse shit? good LORD, germany is a total fucking MESS.

president trump needs to add germany to the immigration ban list because that shit hole is an absolute affront to the 1st world countries of the world.

ECONOMIC REFUGEESS AHHHAAHAHAHAA
Omg this is so funny. The CONSUMER nation united states will support you.

I see that coming. slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2016/10/26/the_german_grocery_store_lidl_is_coming_to_the_u_s_and_it_may_produce_the.html

I mean you know pretend its not there ill watch you

>if climate goals aren’t met and the economic outlook in Africa remains the same.

Translation : if we don't get that free money from America per Paris agreement our people will come to your countries for your money

>This piece of shit gaybe newell on valve and steam and shit thinks he can buy and sell communities..

I dont doubt this one bit.

weres my picture

>“By working together with you for your countries, we will create more security for ourselves and put people smugglers out of business,” Merkel said

Next we should distribute meth to the masses to put meth dealers out of business.

WTF
WTF
WHY didnt they just send money to africa?!!!!!
LIke i was saying

the way she talks is like, a black person. doesnt understand .. shit. HEHEHE shes speakingggg TO THEMMMMMM FUCKING .. TO AFRICA. YOUR COUNTRY.. IS.. IN TALKS.. WITH .. THE FUCKING CONTENTINT. OF AFRICA

>mfw after I get my nice tan I will go to germany and claim to be from shitholistan
Thanks in advance for the free shit and women krauts!

Why do they literally all look like this

>100 MILLION REFUGEES
JESUS CHRIST

Wah it's too hot here a bloo bloo bloo

What wars are they fleeing from?

Must be a huge country seeing that there's 100m of them.

It says 100 million could head north.

This is a great thing, we Europeans should welcome them into our country. I think my country should try to take in as many as possible, 5 million going to Sweden sounds reasonable, right?

louis the cuck king spread his seed worldwide

They are fleeing from poverty and food shortage,and we should let them in

Did they mention how they were going to protect Europe's borders from these illegal immigrants?

"""Climate""" refugees.

Population doubling every 2 decades == irrelevant.

A tiny fraction of a degree in temperature increase == OMG you whites are killing them, let them in!!!

AGW is a kike lie to promote white genocide.

Say it with me Germany

MERKEL 4 MORE YEARS
>MERKEL 4 MORE YEARS
MERKEL 4 MORE YEARS
>MERKEL 4 MORE YEARS
MERKEL 4 MORE YEARS

It's ok guys I'm sure if you wait long enough surely the Government will save the day.

uhh only 80 million people live in Germany
How does this logically work, I don't think people will just willingly give up all of their homes plus 20 million more.

Imagine if white people ran Africa....

Climate refugees are real, we have thousands of them in Florida but they're all over 50 years old

OK NEXT THE USELESS FUCKIGN OOGA BOOGAS..
START ATTACKING YOU
THEN THEY KEEP SENDING MORE IN
PHHFFF AHAHAHAHAHHAAH

HAHAHAAH THE USA SITS BACK WATCHES AS WHITES ARE GENOCIDED, LETS PALESTINE HAVE THE SAME THIGN AS JEWLAND DOES THAT TO THEM

WAIT, WHENS THAT GONNA HAPPEN?

So basically the entire continent of Africa is migrating to Europe, and leftists think it's sustainable?

Christ the retardedness is off the scales

HOW CAN WE
SUPPORT THE BIRTHRATE OF AFRICA
IF NOT?
>WE KNOW YOU RACISTS ARE

>economic and climate refugees
bullshit, put machine guns on the shores again.

Kys cuck

i cant not just figure out why not just,
>send africa money
You know, if thats like, what You want to do

It's a new threat.

Give tons of money to Africa and wreck your infrastructure or else we'll send millions of migrants to rape and burn your people.

youtube.com/watch?v=CpyAJDqfoB4

I kill niggers, I'm feeling glad
I've got dead Jews, they're in a bag
They're useless, but not for long
The oven, it's turning on
It's turning on, it's turning on

[Verse 1: Moon Man]
Finally, someone let me grab my AK
Now it's time to kill niggers for the KKK
Now I'll kill all the spooks, and I'll kill all the gooks
I'll send in the troops, or I'll just send in a nuke
Intangible, I can't be killed by any spic or Jew
Panoramic view, I'll kill them all for the Nazi crew
Spics and Jews, they'll all lose to the Moon crew
Chicks and dudes, who you think is really killing coons?
Picture you getting down as I fuck your boobs
Like you hate the Jews, you think it's fictional?
Mystical? Maybe
Spiritual hero who kills all the coons and the poons when you're lazy
Lifeless, they're all a bunch of niggers, and their life is
Priceless, because their lives are really not even worth shit
You like it? Niggers smoking, burn them all with one verse Drink their blood, maybe then that'll quench my thirst

[Hook: Moon Man]

wasn't this picture germany or finland or whatever? I's been around way before 2015

lol, you guys are so fucked. Kraut loves the BBC.

>but we germans changed since 1945
>why do you still hate us
>we even let us woman raped by refugees and do not even report it
>we are allowing every poor muslim refugee in our country, even the husband let their woman to be fucked
>and you still hate us. why? The hans has changed and he is not Nazi anymore
>what do you want us to do to proove you finally?

Are the Greeks finally coming back to Sup Forums?
I was amazed to see them vanish after all the DENBTS harrasment.
PAY DEBTS

I cannot remember a day after flags became a thing I did not see another greek on Sup Forums

This is not a bad idea

youtube.com/watch?v=RflLJPlq7SM

Yes Germany yes.

They've doomed us all.

Just because you say it's irrelevant, does not make it so.

You country is fooked lad

streamable.com

not fleeing anythang

ops wrong link
streamable.com/yyab7

>economic and climate refugees
What did they mean by this, Sup Forums?

99% male migrants from relatively stable african countries, that go to europe because they've heard u get gibs

At least according to swedish public service

>Muller suggests a large-scale investment Marshall Plan in Africa and higher wages for workers
What a fucking retard. Can leftists ever suggest solutions that don't involve giving billions of gibs to niggers?

funny, but the humor is lost during these trying times. RIP germany and sweden, in 50 years no one will even remember what the natives were like.